Too far to deliver
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|11:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
(222) on Yelp
Ever wonder what the 3 most popular Sushi delivery spots are in Newark? You're looking at one of them. You might be wondering what's popular here. Of the 9 things on the menu, the hawaiian sun is one of the most popular and the bayside and the salmon are two of the items most commonly ordered together at this midday go-to. • ₩₩ • Hawaiian
39664 Cedar Blvd, Newark, CA 94560 • More
- Customize Your Bowl$15.00
- BaysideSalmon, tuna, yellowtail, ponzu, onions, sesame oil, green onions, cucumbers, sesame seed, masago, avocado, furikake, unagi sauce, and wasabi mayonnaise.$16.00
- 21 SalmonSalmon, onions, avocado, green onions, cucumbers, masago, crab salad, sesame seed, and spicy mayonnaise.$16.00
- IslandTuna, shoyu, sesame oil, onions, cucumbers, jalapeno, green onions, and seaweed salad.$15.00
- Issa VegetarianTofu, lemongrass ponzu, onions, mango, cucumbers, carrots, seaweed salad, pickled ginger, furikake, garlic chips, and fried onions.$14.00Gluten Free
- Hawaiian Sun$2.50
- Coconut Juice$3.00
Danica L. • 29/7/2021
Poke usually disappoints me around the Bay Area... but this place HOOKS IT UP! You really get your money's worth at Bayside. Their fish is super fresh, especially the salmon and tuna. They also only up charge you for avocado, understandably, but all other toppings come free of charge - which I love. Who wants...
Christine H. • 22/7/2021
The poke here was alright. Fish was fresh, but I do wish they had more seasoned fish options! The toppings were typical (edamame, ginger, etc), but it was great that the crab salad and seaweed salad were free. The sauces were fine. Nothing overbearing in regards to flavors. The regular comes with three scoops of...
Jeffrey N. • 29/5/2021
Bayside bowl was delicious First time trying this place out and I was quite impressed. Lots of variety in the bowl, amazing sauce - definitely worth a try!
Nadine Y. • 23/5/2021
This is definitely one of my go to spots when I'm ever in the Fremont area for Poke! I love the service, I love the fresh fish, and I love how easy it is to order from here. When you walk in, they have a big sign that says how to order in terms of...
Sunil R. • 3/5/2021
This is a really good Poke Spot. Fresh fish, friendly staff, good toppings, fast service...what's not to like? Way better than the limited options at the food court at Newpark mall.
Victoria H. • 4/12/2020
This review is long overdue but I consider this place to be one of my favorite poké spots in the East Bay. Bayside Poké is located in a small shopping center near Newpark Mall. The fish and other portions available to add on are so fresh and flavorful. There are options to add on such...