Bangkok Thai Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Puyallup
Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Picked for you
- Pad ThaiStir - fried original thai flavored rice noodles with eggs, bean sprouts, green onion and topped with ground peanuts.
- Pineapple Fried RiceFried rice in yellow curry powder with pineapple, egg, carrot - peas, tomato, onion, cilantro, and cashews your choice of meat.
- Kee Mao Noodles (Drunken Noodle)Stir - fried wide rice noodles in a spicy chili sauce with eggs, broccoli, tomato, bell peppers basil, onions, and mushrooms.
- Pad See EiwStir - fried wide rice noodles in sweet soy sauce with eggs, mushrooms, carrots, and broccoli.
- Thai Fried RiceFried rice with broccoli, onion, tomato, egg and cilantro your choice of meat.
- Crab WontonsDeep fried wontons stuffed with spiced crab meat and cream cheese, served with plum sauce.Popular
- Fresh RollsGreen lettuce, carrots, cucumber, cilantro, rice noodles, chicken, and prawns wrapped in rice paper served with peanut sauce.
- Spring RollsEggflower wraps filled with a variety of vegetables deep fried to a golden brown, served with plum sauce.Popular
- Chicken PotstickersStuffed with chicken and vegetables deep fried to a golden brown, served with ginger sauce.
- Chicken SatayGrilled chicken marinated in coconut milk and yellow curry powder, served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Bangkok WingsDeep fried marinated chicken wings served with sweet chili sauce.
- Fried CalamariBattered fresh calamari deep fried until crispy and served with a sweet chili sauce.
- Prawns in a BlanketFried prawns wrapped in an egg - flower wrap and stuffed with ground pork, served with sweet chili sauce.
- Tom KhaCoconut cream soup with mushrooms, onion, cilantro and Thai herbs.Popular
- Tom YumThai style hot and sour soup with tomato, lime leaves, galanga, mushrooms, onion, and cilantro.
- Tom Jead Woon SenClear broth soup with celery, carrots, peas, spinach, glass noodles, onion, and cilantro topped with roasted garlic your choice of tofu or chicken.
- Papaya SaladGreen shredded papaya tossed with green beans, carrots, cherry tomatoes, lime juice and fish sauce topped with peanuts and fresh chili. ( Laos style: No peanuts, Carrots, or green beans ) *Made with FRESH CHILI*Popular
- Larb SaladGround meat mixed with rice powder, lime juice, onion, and chili powder topped with cilantro and served with cabbage.
- Crispy RiceGround chicken, spicy rice, red onion, green onion, tossed with lime juice and fish sauce on a bed of green leaf lettuce.
- Waterfall BeefGrilled beef or pork tossed with onion, tomato, cilantro, carrots, and roasted rice powder.
Stir - Fries
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Bangkok Thai Restaurant delivery in Puyallup with Uber Eats?
Yes. Bangkok Thai Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Puyallup.
Is Bangkok Thai Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Bangkok Thai Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Puyallup.
How do I order Bangkok Thai Restaurant delivery online in Puyallup?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Bangkok Thai Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Bangkok Thai Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Bangkok Thai Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Bangkok Thai Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Bangkok Thai Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Bangkok Thai Restaurant delivery in Puyallup?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Bangkok Thai Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.