Bangkok BLVD Menu and Delivery in Connecticut
Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Lunch|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Lunch|
Picked for you
- Drunken NoodleDelicious flat wide noodle with basil, red peppers, egg, carrots, and onions in spicy chili garlic sauce.
- Pad ThaiStir fried fettuccine rice noodle with bean sprout, scallion, egg, and peanuts.
- Pineapple Fried RiceStir fried rice with pineapple, curry powder, cashew nut, peas, scallions, onions, carrots, and egg.
- Pad Sea EawFlat wide noodle, egg, Chinese broccoli, and white pepper in sweet soy sauce.
- Garlic Fried RiceStir fried rice with carrots, broccoli, onions, scallions, garlic, and egg.
- Long Island Salmon
- Chaiya Seafood Noodle
- Bangkok Shrimp
- Green Curry Seafood Fried Rice
- Tiger Tear BeefServed with white rice. Grilled steak marinated in special house sauce. Served with vegetables, sticky rice, and Thai spicy sauce.
- Spare RibsServed with white rice. Thai style BBQ spare ribs and teased with gentle brushing with our special sauce, broccoli, and carrot.
- Sizzling BeefServed with white rice. Stir fried with zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, onions, and scallions.
- Tamarind DuckServed with white rice. Crispy golden brown boneless duck smothered in sweet tamarind sauce, ginger, peas, broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers.
- Hot Basil DuckServed with white rice. Juicy and crispy boneless duck and crispy basil leaves sauteed with string beans, bell peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms, fresh chili, and basil leaves.
- Volcano ChickenServed with white rice. Marinated whole cornish hen with garlic, crushed coriander root, and crushed pepper seed. Served with homemade chili sauce.
- Beef MacadamiaServed with white rice. Succulent beef stir fried with fresh ginger, mushroom, onion, red peppers, and scallions. Served on tortilla shell.
- Sizzling Jungle SeafoodServed with white rice. Stir fried mussel, scallop, shrimp, squid, crab meat stick with bamboo shoots, string beans, carrots, bell peppers, and basil leaves in chili paste.
- Curry DuckServed with white rice. Crispy duck in Thai red curry sauce with pineapples, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and basil in coconut milk.
- Clay Pot ShrimpServed with white rice. Shrimp casserole with steamed vermicelli noodle, bacon, black pepper, coriander, garlic, and celery marinated in homemade sauce.Spicy
- Siam Soft Shell CrabServed with white rice. Sauteed soft shell crab with onions, bell peppers, celery, scallions, and egg in yellow curry powder sauce.
Wok Stir Fried
Big Bowl Noodle Soup
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Bangkok BLVD delivery in Connecticut with Uber Eats?
Yes. Bangkok BLVD delivery is available on Uber Eats in Connecticut.
Is Bangkok BLVD delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Bangkok BLVD delivery is available to your location in Connecticut.
How do I order Bangkok BLVD delivery online in Connecticut?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Bangkok BLVD menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Bangkok BLVD online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Bangkok BLVD here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Bangkok BLVD order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Bangkok BLVD order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Bangkok BLVD delivery in Connecticut?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Bangkok BLVD order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.