Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 5:45 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 7:45 PM|
Mains (Deep Copy)
- Paisa Bowl$14.40Beans, rice, sweet plantains, and choice of: (add to modifiers)72% (11)
- Bandeja Paisa$30.00Traditional Colombian dish; chorizo, pork rinds, shredded beef, served with rice, beans, fried egg, sweet plantains, avocado and arepa62% (8)
- Papa Rellena$6.00
- Chuleta de Pollo$19.20Breaded Chicken served with rice, beans, sweet plantains and choice of salad or avocado85% (7)
- 3 Papa Rellena$16.803 breaded stuffed potato with chicken and cheese
- Ropa Vieja Plate$19.20Shredded beef in tomato creole sauce served with rice, beans, and sweet plantains
- Churrasco$38.40Sirloin Steak with chimichurri served with creole potato, cassava, sweet plantains, avocado and arepa
- Sobrebarriga$23.00Beef brisket in creole sauce served with cassava, white rice, sweet plantains and salad66% (3)
- Montañero$18.00Mixture of creole sauce with chicken, pork, chorizo, yellow rice, potato, cassava, and plantain wrapped in plantain leaves. Served with avocado and arepa.
- Bistec A La Criolla$24.00Steak cooked with creole sauce, served with rice, potato, sweet plantains, and salad
- Picada$54.00Colombian combination platter; chorizo, pork rinds, pork ribs, chicken, cassava, sweet plantains, creole potatoes, served with tomato, arepa and limes
- Lengua en Salsa$24.00Beef tongue in creole sauce, served with yellow rice, potato, sweet plantains, and salad
- Los Socios$33.60Sirloin Steak, Grilled chicken, Colombian chorizo with chimichurri, served with fried potato, cassava, sweet plantain, salad
- Tamal$16.80Corn dough with mixed chicken, pork, potato, carrots, peas, and creole sauce wrapped in plantain leaves. Served with arepa
Soup (Deep Copy)
- Sancocho Trifasico$19.20Made with beef, pork, chicken, potato, cassava, plantains, carrots and corn
- Ajiaco$19.20Three type of potato soup with shredded chicken, guasca herbs, and corn
- Mondongo$19.20Made with pork, tripe, chorizo, potatoes, peas and carrots
- Small Ajiaco$10.8060% (5)
- Small Mondongo$10.80100% (5)
- Sancocho Pescado$19.20
Arepas (Deep Copy)
Empanadas (Deep Copy)
Lunch Specials (Deep Copy)
Natural Juices (Deep Copy)
Colombian Sodas (Deep Copy)
Other Cold Drinks (Deep Copy)
Hot Drinks (Deep Copy)
Sides (Deep Copy)
Specials (Deep Copy)
Del Mar (Deep Copy)
Featured Arepas (Deep Copy)
Vegan Bowls (Deep Copy)
Desserts (Deep Copy)
Patacones (Deep Copy)
Snacks (Deep Copy)
Sauces (Deep Copy)
Taco arepa (Deep Copy)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order ArePA George delivery in Chicago with Uber Eats?
Yes. ArePA George delivery is available on Uber Eats in Chicago.
Is ArePA George delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if ArePA George delivery is available to your location in Chicago.
How do I order ArePA George delivery online in Chicago?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the ArePA George menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find ArePA George online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by ArePA George here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my ArePA George order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my ArePA George order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for ArePA George delivery in Chicago?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your ArePA George order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.