Amber Indian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Indianapolis
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
- ASAkilesh S.1 week agoDelicious and filling, no slacking
- PBPayton B.2 weeks agoVery tasty
- MNMichelle N.3 weeks agoEverything was still hot and delicious!
- EKEli K.4 weeks agoVery tasty
- SPSachin P.1 month agoGreat Teast baby can also eat that
- KCKatherine C.3 months agoDelicious food
- TIThomas I.3 months agogreat
- TIThomas I.4 months agogreat
- MOMindy O.5 months agoGreat flavor!
- KCKaren C.6 months agoAmazing food and flavor. Took extra care with my special order and got it right! That...
- RSRaja S.6 months agoDelicious food
- SRSarah R.9 months agoFood is always good
- CWCherita W.10 months agoMy Indian coworker who has never been to Indiana referred this place to me. it was great!
- KHKristopher H.11 months agoConsistent every time
- KHKristopher H.11 months agoAlways consistent
- MTMelinda T.1 year agoLoved it all!
- BEBig Ed S.2 years agoRight on time, almost too spicy, and not too sweet
- EGEric G.2 years agoFantastic, authentic Indian food.
- OWOlivia W.2 years agoYum!
- JAjeffrey A.2 years agoGreat Indian food
- Vegetable Pakora (Full Plate)$7.00Fritters of assorted fresh vegetables gently seasoned and deep-fried.77% (31)
- Vegetable Samosa (2 pcs)$5.00Triangular crisp patties stuffed with spiced potatoes, green peas, and fresh coriander.94% (39)
- Paneer Pakora (8 pcs)$7.00Pieces of home made cheese dipped in garam or chickpea flour and deep-fried.85% (14)
- Potato Pakora$5.00Potatoes dipped in garam or chickpea flour and deep-fried.91% (12)
- Vegetarian Platter (5 pcs)$9.99Assorted vegetable appetizers.83% (18)
- Onion Pakora (Crunchy and Full Plate)$5.00Tender onions dipped in garam flour and deep-fried.66% (9)
- Chicken Pakora (8 pcs)$9.99Tender fresh chicken dipped in garam or chickpea flour and deep-fried.88% (9)
- Palak Pakora (Full Plate)$5.00Tender fresh spinach dipped in garam or chickpea flour and deep-fried.80% (5)
- Fish Pakora$12.99Fresh fish dipped in garam or chickpea flour and deep-fried.81% (11)
Zaika and Compliments
- Raitha$2.99Whipped yogurt with cucumber and chopped tomatoes.77% (9)
- Mint Sauce$2.99100% (3)
- Cucumber Salad$4.00Fresh cucumber, tomatoes, and onions in a tangy dressing.100% (6)
- Tamarind Sauce$2.9975% (4)
- Chicken Roll$7.99Wrap made of naan filled with chicken tikka, spices, and onions.
- Papad (2 pcs)$2.49Crispy lentil wafers.66% (3)
- Pickles (8 oz)$3.99Imported mixed pickles.
- Yogurt$2.49Homemade fresh yogurt.100% (3)
North Indian Delicacies
Lamb and Goat
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Amber Indian Restaurant delivery in Indianapolis with Uber Eats?
Yes. Amber Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Indianapolis.
Is Amber Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Amber Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Indianapolis.
How do I order Amber Indian Restaurant delivery online in Indianapolis?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Amber Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Amber Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Amber Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Amber Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Amber Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Amber Indian Restaurant delivery in Indianapolis?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Amber Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.