Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley Menu and Delivery in Sydney
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:15 PM|
- Popular Items
- Award Winning Favourites
- Hainanese Crispy Chicken RiceAlex Lee's famous boneless deep fried chicken over chicken flavoured rice with fresh chicken soup, chilli and thick caramel sauce.
- Roti and Curries
- Roti CanaiThe original puffed bread served with two curry dips and spicy sambal sauce. (2 pcs)
- Roti Sayur Lodeh (V)Seasonal vegetables in a light coconut broth served with roti (2 pcs).
- Rice Dishes
- Sayur Lodeh with Rice (V)Vegetables simmered in a mild coconut broth served with steamed rice.
- Nasi LemakFragrant coconut rice with ikan bilis, sambal, achar, egg, peanuts and cucumber.
- Char Siu with RiceBBQ pork marinated with hoisin sauce served with chicken flavoured rice.
- Street Bite
- Kechap Manis SquidDeep fried squid tossed in home style sweet sauce with a touch of tamarind.
- Spring Rollfour pieces
- Black Pepper Chicken Wings
- Salt & Pepper Squid
- Crispy Fried Chickenboneless
- Salt N Pepper Chicken WingsYum Yum Yum !!!
- Wok Fry w/Rice
- Chilli & Pepper with RiceFresh chilli, ground black pepper, onions, capsicum with soy and oyster sauce.
- Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables with RiceSeasonal vegetables pan fry with garlic and Asian cooking wine
- Black Pepper with RiceStir fry with lip smacking black pepper
- Satay Sauce with RiceHomemade peanut sauce with onions and capsicum.
- Singapore ChilliCooked in spicy sambal and tomato paste.
- Fried Rice
- Vegetable Fried RiceWith mixed vegetable, egg, onion and tofu
- Special Fried RiceFried rice with BBQ pork, green peas onions, sambal and achar.
- Stir Fry Noodles
- Char Kway TeowWok fry flat rice noodle with chicken, chinese sausage, fish cakes, eggs and beansprouts in a dark sweet sauce.
- Singapore NoodlesStir fry rice vermicelli with egg, BBQ pork, cabbage, onion and shallots.
- Steamed Vegetables with Oyster SauceSeasonal vegetables in soy and oyster sauce.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley delivery in Sydney with Uber Eats?
Yes. Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley delivery is available on Uber Eats in Sydney.
Is Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley delivery is available to your location in Sydney.
How do I order Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley delivery online in Sydney?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley delivery in Sydney?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Alex Lee Kitchen @ Spice Alley order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.