Location and hours
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Aim Thai Restaurant
Picked for you
- Pad ThaiOne of our most popular dishes! Sweet and savory stir fried noodles with beansprouts.
- Panang CurryCurry with shredded kaffir lime leaves and sliced bell pepper with extra meat
- Fried RiceFirst time ordering at Aim Thai? Try our fried jasmine rice with garlic, onions, an assortment of vegetables, and topped with chopped cilantro.
- Yellow CurryCurry with turmeric powder, potatoes, and carrots
- Fried ChickenSeven Pieces
- Fried FishSix pieces
- Spring RollTwo piecesPopular
- EggrollFour pieces; clear noodles with carrots and pork wrapped in fried crispy shells. We have vegetable eggrolls available as well.Popular
- Fried Jerky
- Tod Man PlaFried fish cakes.
- Aim Thai ShrimpFive pieces.
- Esan Sausage
- Fried TofuEight pieces.
- Tom Yum KungHot and sour soup with shrimpPopular
- Tom Yum KaiHot and sour soup with chicken
- Seaweed SoupVegetable soup with seaweed
- Tom Kha KaiChicken soup with coconut milk and mushroomsPopular
- Tom SabWith beef tripe, tender intestines, and stomach.
- Kaew TaewThai noodle soup.
- Iced Tea
- Thai TeaSweet Thai tea drink with creamy milk; can order with or without tapiocaPopular
- OliangSweet black coffee. No milk.
- Fresh CoconutA whole fresh coconut; we chop the top off for youPopular
- Thai Iced CoffeeWith milk.
- Lemon Iced TeaSweet tea with lemon
- Green Thai TeaThai green tea with milk.
- Stir Fried Vegetables
- Pad KapaoMinced meat with chopped green beans, bell pepper, basil, and spices; medium spicy by default; comes with fried egg and rice.Popular
- Pad PhrikkhingA sweet and spicy dish with fried green beans and meat.
- Orange Chicken/FishA sweet and sour dish with tamarind sauce and mixed vegetables. Choose between chicken or fish.
- Pepper Broccoli SteakThis dish contains yellow onions, green bell peppers, broccoli, and black pepper. Tastes great with steamed rice!
- Stir Fried GarlicSeasoned meat with garlic and black pepper, topped off with raw tomatoes, cucumbers, and fried garlic; tastes great with steamed rice!Popular
- Ka Nom Jean Nam YaRice vermicelli noodles with fish curry, fish balls and a heaping of vegetables; medium spicy by default
- Kana Mu KrobStir fried Chinese broccoli with crispy pork.
- Pad Cha PlaStir fried fish with herbs and eggplants.
- Khai Jeaw Mu SubOmelette with ground pork, tomato, and rice.
- Skewered BBQ PorkGrilled BBQ pork on a stickPopular
- Skewered Chicken SatayGrilled chicken satay on a stick
- Stir Fried Chicken with CashewsStir fried with carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions
- PopularPad Thai
- Pad Kee Mao
- Kaew Taew Khua KaiThick stir fried noodles with chicken and lined with raw lettuce.
- Lad NahThick noodles with soup and Chinese and American broccoli.
- Pad Wun SenThin stir fried noodles.
- Kang Kaew WanGreen curry, comes with eggplant and sliced bell pepper
- Kang DangRed curry, comes with eggplant and sliced bell pepper
- Panang CurryCurry with shredded kaffir lime leaves and sliced bell pepper with extra meatPopular
- Masaman CurryCurry with potatoes
- HormokCurry with steamed fish, cabbage, basil and coconut milk (medium spicy only)Medium Spicy
- Yellow CurryCurry with turmeric powder, potatoes, and carrotsPopular
- Pla Sa Moon PlyWhole fried tilapia with fried herbs, comes with tamarind based saucePopular
- Pla Rad PrikWhole fried tilapia drizzled in sweet and sour spicy saucePopular
- Pla Sam RodWhole fried tilapia drizzled in sweet and sour sauce
- Tiger CryGrilled beef slices with spicy tamarind sauce.Popular
- PopularPad Thai and Appetizers Bundle
- Crab Fried RiceStir fried rice with real crab meat, served with cucumber and tomato slices
- Fried RiceFirst time ordering at Aim Thai? Try our fried jasmine rice with garlic, onions, an assortment of vegetables, and topped with chopped cilantro.Popular
- Combination Fried RiceRegular fried rice, but with a combination of pork, beef, chicken, and shrimp.
- Basil Fried RiceStir fried rice with basil leaves and bell pepper
- Pineapple Fried RiceStir fried rice with pineapple, cashew, and raisins
- LabMedium spicy by default
- SomtumA popular dish in Thailand that's also known as papaya salad; choose between Thai style (sweet and sour with tamarind sauce) or Laos style (salty and slightly sour with anchovy fish sauce)Popular
- Yum NeaBeef salad; Sweet, spicy, and sour taste with lime, palm sugar, and seasoning.
- Nam Khaw TodNam salad with crispy rice; medium spicy by default
- Yum Wun SenSour clear noodle salad.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Aim Thai Restaurant delivery in Houston with Uber Eats?
Yes. Aim Thai Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Houston.
Is Aim Thai Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Aim Thai Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Houston.
How do I order Aim Thai Restaurant delivery online in Houston?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Aim Thai Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Aim Thai Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Aim Thai Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Aim Thai Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Aim Thai Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Aim Thai Restaurant delivery in Houston?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Aim Thai Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.