Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|10:45 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|10:45 AM - 9:30 PM|
- ASAdelina S.2 days agoFood is amazing as always! The pork belly dish is worth the price so much!
- LDLanden D.2 weeks agoBest Korean food on the south side
- MPMIKAELA P.3 weeks agoMy favorite food!
- JMJohn Michael N.1 month agoFire food
- ASAtif S.1 month agoalways very generous with the veggies and extras
- BOBolanle O.1 month agoPolite and patient while I made my way to the lobby
- KMKatie M.2 months agoI love their kimbop!
- KHKaelin H.3 months agoyummy :D
- SSSeunghyun S.3 months agoBest K-Food I’ve ever had in Windy City.
- MMMikayla M.3 months agobeef bibibap so good could feed a whole family lol
- CCCarmen C.3 months agoThe best Korean food I’ve had!
- KTkayla T.4 months agoalways super yummy
- KTkayla T.4 months agolove love love the food
- ZTZukhra T.4 months agogreat chicken! loved it for many years!
- BLBerenice L.4 months agoFood is always good
- JCJacob C.4 months agogood quality and delicious.
- TGTONITA G.4 months agoWas very quick and tasty! Will definitely order again, the next time we're in town!
- VRViviana R.5 months agoI love it there !!!
- MGMaya G.5 months agoso good!! I ordered the la bokki and it Arrived hot ^_^ !!
- CCCarolina C.5 months agoQuick, simple, tasty and affordable.
- JKJoanna K.5 months agothe food was as always delicious!
- BMBernard M.5 months agoDelicious
- ALAce L.6 months ago“Hits the palate all the time!”
- ATArmaan T.6 months agoYummy in my tummy
- YAYUKIKO A.6 months agoGood food
- JWJinkang W.7 months agoTasty
- MSMichael S.7 months agoextra small dishes are a nice surprise
- DJDestiny J.8 months agoThe food is always fresh and the portions are always perfect.
- SCSayaka C.8 months agoamazing food always, great portions and really friendly workers! really appreciate the...
- ABAnalea B.9 months agoYummy food and easy delivery!
- SFShelby F.9 months agoby far my favorite bibimbop in chicago
- AMAnissa M.9 months agoFood was fantastic
- BEBeth E.10 months agoDelicious
- JHJeong H.10 months agobest budae jjigae in town
- BEBeth E.10 months agoVery delicious
- NFNaomi F.10 months agoJust absolutely delicious. I ordered the kimchi, jjamppong, and side of rice!
- LRlalaina R.12 months agomy fave Korean place in town.
- LJLuis Jean Pierre M.1 year agoGreat
- DKDonna K.1 year agoGreat Korean food, fantastic value
- BHBrian H.1 year agoEvery thing I've tried from their menu is great! Wholesome, delicious Korean food
- VMVanessa M.1 year agoAmazing flavors
- FLFrancesca L.1 year agoFood was delicious and excellent portions!
- VNVanessa N.2 years agoIt was great!
- JMJennifer M.2 years agoDelicious food!
- LMlourdes M.2 years agoTheir jajangmyeon is fire. Big portions!
- JCJing C.2 years agoGood food, came in warm.
- RBRishika B.2 years agoLarge portion sizes and amazing taste!
- MSMichael S.2 years agoGreat food
- #1 most likedKIMBOP$17.00
- #2 most likedBoodae Chigae$23.00
- #3 most likedKalbi Tang$27.00
- Kimchi fried rice$17.00
- Kimchi Chigae Soup$19.00
- Stir Fried Pork Belly and Kimchi$21.00
- Hamool Soontofu Chigae$19.00
- Chicken Bulgogi$23.00
- Ssamgae Tang$25.00
- Yookgae Jang Soup$20.00
- Grilled Pork Belly$39.00
- Mul Nang Myun$18.00
- Doenjang Chigae Soup$19.00
- Stir Fried Squid$23.00
Hot Pot for Two
What customers are saying
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Ahjoomah's Apron delivery in Chicago with Uber Eats?
Yes. Ahjoomah's Apron delivery is available on Uber Eats in Chicago.
Is Ahjoomah's Apron delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Ahjoomah's Apron delivery is available to your location in Chicago.
How do I order Ahjoomah's Apron delivery online in Chicago?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Ahjoomah's Apron menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Ahjoomah's Apron online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Ahjoomah's Apron here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Ahjoomah's Apron order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Ahjoomah's Apron order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Ahjoomah's Apron delivery in Chicago?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Ahjoomah's Apron order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.