Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
- AJAMBRIA J.2 months agoMy beef tips were flavorful and the they made it spicy as I had requested. 10/10
- ALAnteneh L.11 months agoThe best ethiopian food to go is abeba food to go I love it
- DWDejen W.2 years agoAwesome service
- MWMeti W.2 years agoFood was fresh and tasty
- MWMeti W.2 years agoGreat food and nice customer service
Vegan / Vegetarian
- Vegetarian Combo$14.00Red lentils, yellow split peas, whole lentils, collard greens, potato and carrot. Ask for greens and carrots.#1 most liked
- Shiro$13.00Chickpea stew. Ground chickpeas simmered in a rich house sauce and spiced with olive oil.85% (20)
- Denich$14.00Potatoes simmered with berbere, onions, galic and other spices.100% (16)
- Doro Wet$17.00Chicken leg seasoned with a blend of Abeba's secret spices, onions, garic, fresh ginger.92% (68)
- Beef Tips$17.00Prime tender beef pieces sauteed in Abebas secret blend of spices, seasoned butter, onions, tomatoes, garlic and jalapeno peppers.85% (57)
- Lamb Wet Combo$19.00Tender pieces of Lamb braised in onion, Abeba's secret spices and spiced butter. Lamb simmered in turmeric broth flavored with onion, garlic, ginger and spiced butter.92% (25)
- Kuanta Firfir$17.00Bits of injera soaked in a rich sauce with beef jerky.94% (19)
- Gored Gored$17.00Chunks of lean beef mixed with Abeba's homemade awaze sauce, Jalapeno and spice butter66% (3)
- Dulet$18.00A mix of stomach, tiver and beef sauteed in spiced butter and mitmita (mixture of chili peppers), onions, garlic and jalapeno peppers.95% (20)
- Key Wet (Lamb Stew)$18.00Tender pieces of Lamb braised in onion, Abeba's secret spices and spiced butter.100% (13)
- Alecha (Lamb Stew)$18.00Lamb simmered in turmeric broth flavored with onion, garlic, ginger and spiced butter.100% (14)
- Kifto Dulet$18.00Lean tender chopped prime beef seasoned with spiced butter and mitmita sauteed onions, garlic and jalapeno peppers.80% (5)
- Regular Injera$9.00is a sour fermented flatbread with a slightly spongy texture, traditionally made out of teff flour in Ethiopian and Eritrean cuisine.100% (41)
- Teff Injera$9.00Is a sour fermented flatbread with a slightly spongy texture, traditionally made out of teff flour in Ethiopian and Eritrean cuisine.93% (45)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen delivery in Dallas with Uber Eats?
Yes. Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen delivery is available on Uber Eats in Dallas.
Is Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen delivery is available to your location in Dallas.
How do I order Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen delivery online in Dallas?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen delivery in Dallas?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Abeba Ethiopian Kitchen order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.