A Taste of the Philippines Menu and Delivery in Cookeville
Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
A Taste of the Philippines
- Lumpiang Shanghai (12 pcs)Egg roll Filipino style. (chicken, pork, or veggies).
- Fried Pickles (12 pcs)Pickle wedges breaded and deep-fried to a golden brown.
- Pork SinigangPork in tamarind sauce with veggies. Served with steamed rice.
- Pinoy BBQ Chicken SaladMixed greens, carrots, tomato, cucumber, red onions, and parmesan cheese. Topped with char-grilled BBQ chicken with choice of dressing honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, or ranch.
- BBQ 1Chicken or Pork. Served with lumpia, pancit, and grilled veggies. Served with lumpia, pancit, and grilled veggies.
- BBQ 2Chicken and Pork. Served with lumpia, pancit, and grilled veggies.
- BBQ 3Chicken, Pork, and Shrimp. Served with lumpia, pancit, and grilled veggies.
- DinuguanPork simmered in a rich dark gravy cooked with garlic, chili, and vinegar. Served with steamed rice.
- Fried TilapiaA deep-fried whole tilapia served with pickled papaya and chili lemon soy sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Lechon KawaliA popular Pinoy dish made with pork belly simmered until tender, and then deep-fried until golden crisp. Served with steamed rice.
- Pork Belly Kare-KareDeep-fried pork belly in thick savory peanut sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Pork MenudoA hearty and tasty pork stew made with fresh tomatoes, potatoes, green peas, raisins, and carrots. Served with steamed rice.
- Pork AdoboMarinated in vinegar, soy sauce, and spices. Served with steamed rice. Add sides for an additional charge.
- Chicken AdoboMarinated in vinegar, soy sauce, and spices. Served with steamed rice. Add sides for an additional charge.
- SisigA delicious combination of chopped deep-fried pork belly, and grilled pork shoulder sautéed in tangy, savory, and spicy flavors. Served with steamed rice.
- Bicol ExpressSpicy Filipino stew consists of bite-sized pieces of pork with chilies, coconut milk, shrimp paste (bagoong), onions, tomato, and garlic. Served with steamed rice. Add sides for an additional charge.
- Beef CalderetaBeef cubes simmered to perfect tenderness in a spicy tomato sauce with potatoes, bell peppers, and green olives. Perfect for family dinners and special occasions. Served with steamed rice.
- Catfish DinnerBrings up daydreams of finger-licking and crispy-crunchy fried delight. Served with coleslaw, hush puppies, and fries. Served with steamed rice.
- French Fries
- PancitStir-fried rice noodles with chicken and vegetables.
- Grilled Veggies
- White Rice
- Chicken TendersThree pieces of chicken tenders. Served with fries.
- Fried CatfishTwo pieces of fish served with fries. Served with fries.
Drinks & Shakes
- Cantaloupe Shake
- LemonadeClassic lemonade uses three simple ingredients real lemon juice - not concentrate, cane sugar, and water.
- Soda Products
- Sweet Tea
- Mango ShakeA cool, tempting fruit drink prepared by simply blending ripe mango pieces, milk, and sugar.
- Watermelon ShakeA delicious and refreshing made with watermelon, sugar, and milk.
- Leche FlanThis classic dessert is made with a layer of caramelized sugar, a custard mixture of egg yolks, evaporated milk, and condensed milk.
- Halo-HaloThe ultimate summertime treat. It is a layered dessert consisting of sweetened beans, fruits, shaved ice drizzled with evaporated milk, and ice cream.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order A Taste of the Philippines delivery in Cookeville with Uber Eats?
Yes. A Taste of the Philippines delivery is available on Uber Eats in Cookeville.
Is A Taste of the Philippines delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if A Taste of the Philippines delivery is available to your location in Cookeville.
How do I order A Taste of the Philippines delivery online in Cookeville?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the A Taste of the Philippines menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find A Taste of the Philippines online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by A Taste of the Philippines here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my A Taste of the Philippines order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my A Taste of the Philippines order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for A Taste of the Philippines delivery in Cookeville?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your A Taste of the Philippines order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.