What is Uber Eats?
Uber Eats is a food delivery platform powered by Uber. We promote your menu through the Uber Eats app, website, and various other channels. When you receive an order, you prep it as normal and we'll send a delivery partner to pick it up and deliver it, fast.
How does it work?
- A customer opens the Uber Eats app, picks an item (or more) from your menu, and places an order.
- You accept the order
- The customer tracks the order's progress through the Uber Eats app.
- You fulfill the order and hand it off to a delivery partner.
- The delivery partner delivers your order to the customer.
I don't see it in the Uber app
What are you talking about?
Uber Eats is a separate iOS and Android app. You can download it here: iOS
Why should I work with Uber Eats?
When you work with with us, you can get your food in front of tens of thousands of Uber riders in your city and have it delivered at Uber speed.
Uber Eats can help your business grow in three major ways:
- Driving more orders. You can deliver around the clock so you can accept more orders, more often–our top restaurants earn on average over $6,400 per month*
- Getting your food there fast. Our delivery partners deliver your food to hungry customers, fast. On average, our driver partners deliver within 15 minutes (from pickup to drop-off)**
- Partnering for success. We work with you to improve operations and promote your business to our rider audience.
Interested in joining our platform? Fill out our interest form
Who handles the deliveries?
We tap into our large network of Uber driver partners to get food from you to your customer as quickly as possible.
How far do you deliver?
This will vary from city to city and depends on courier coverage and customer location. Once you join our platform, we'll work with you to define the right delivery area for your restaurant.
Is my restaurant a good fit for Uber Eats?
We work with with restaurants that people in your city love. If you're a local gem looking to share your food with hungry eaters, please reach out to us
How much does it cost?
We collect a service fee, which is calculated as a percentage of your sales on Uber Eats. Have more questions? Fill out the interest form
and an Uber Eats team member will be happy to answer them for you.
How much do I get paid?
The revenue restaurants see from Uber Eats varies depending on city, customer demand, and cuisine type–but our top restaurants make over $6,400/month, which translates to over $75,000/year*!
What other restaurants are featured on the platform?
We feature restaurants of all shapes and sizes.
What kind of marketing do we do?
We succeed when you do – so we invest in making you shine. Once you’ve launched with us, you can expect to be included in everything from large customer-facing brand campaigns
, to emails to Uber's rider base, to snappy social media posts.
What's the sign-up process like?
Once you fill out our interest form
, a member of the Uber Eats team will contact you to discuss your business and make sure we're a good fit.
Have another question we didn't answer here? Feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
* Based on calculated global average for top 25% of active restaurants in the month of August 2016.
** Based on calculated global average for active restaurants in the month of August 2016