- Nizam Chicken BiryaniChicken marinated with herbs, spices and yoghurt cooked on slow heat. Sealed off with a dough to retain its flavours. Served with rice.Popular
- Lamb Saag (GF)Lamb cooked with mustard leaves, fenugreek leaves and spinach topped with ginger and garlic to complete its flavours. Served with rice.Gluten Free
- Dal Makhani (V) (GF) (DF)Creamy black lentils slow cooked and flavoured with ginger, garlic and a blend of herbs and spices. Served with rice.Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Palak Paneer (GF)Spinach and paneer cooked with tomatoes and onions. Served with rice.Gluten Free
- Lamb Rogan Josh (GF)Cooked with fenugreek leaves, green chilies, hot spices and potato topped with herbs. Served with rice.Gluten Free
- Lamb Railway Wala (GF)Lamb cooked with digestive spices, potatoes and herbs. Served with rice.Popular
- Chicken Korma (GF)Marinated chicken cooked with roasted cashews and spices. Served with rice.Gluten Free
- Veggie Yakkhan (V) (GF) (DF)Creamy vegetables cooked with hung yoghurt, mint, nuts and Mughlai spices. Served with rice.Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Prawn Jalfrezi (GF)Spicy dish that has large prawns cooked in a thick sauce of tomatoes and capsicum with lots of roasted herbs and spices. Served with rice.Gluten Free
- Jackfruit Dum Biryani (V) (DF)Virtual heaven for vegetarians and vegans. Slow cooked with Mughlai spice and sealed with dough to retain all the flavours. Served with a smoked yoghurt and rice.Vegetarian and Dairy Free
- Chana Masala (V) (GF) (DF)A chickpea that came from Rawalpindi, Pakistan to Amritsar in Punjab. Served with rice.Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Samosa Chaat (V)Pastry stuffed with cumin tempered mashed potatoes and pea. Served on blend of sauces and morsels.Vegetarian
- Onion Bhaji (V) (GF) (DF)Crispy onion fritters with spicy chickpea flour batter served with a tamarind and date chutney.Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Poppadom Dips (V) (GF) (DF)Cumin flavoured lentil crackers served with two fat style sauces.Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Rajasthani Wings (GF)Chicken wings marinated overnight and cooked in hot tandoor. Crispy from outside, soft and juicy inside.Gluten Free
Can I order Two Fat Indians delivery in Dunedin with Uber Eats?
Yes. Two Fat Indians delivery is available on Uber Eats in Dunedin.
Is Two Fat Indians delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Two Fat Indians delivery is available to your location in Dunedin.
How do I order Two Fat Indians delivery online in Dunedin?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Two Fat Indians menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Two Fat Indians online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Two Fat Indians here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Two Fat Indians order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Two Fat Indians order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.