Location and hours
22 Brandon St, Wellington, Wellington 6011
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 am - 2:30 pm||Lunch|
|5:00 pm - 8:00 pm||Dinner|
- Roti with Gravy$8.00Two roti with curry gravy.96% (80)
- Chicken Satay$15.50Four skewers of marinated chicken pieces grilled and served with homemade peanut sauce.Popular
- Fried Wonton$6.50Minced pork and shredded chinese mushroom wrapped in wonton pastry and deep fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Roti with Chicken Curry$16.00Two roti with chicken curry.
- Fried Dumplings$12.50Minced pork, chives, garlic, mushroom, chopped vegetables wrapped with dumpling pastry and pan fried. Served with homemade sweet chilli sauce.Popular
- Roti with Peanut Sauce$11.50Two roti with homemade peanut sauce.97% (145)
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls$6.50Mixed vegetables wrapped in pastry and deep fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce.95% (67)
- Curry Puffs$15.50Curry flavoured chicken mince, potatoes, onions, mixed beans wrapped in pastry and deep fried.97% (104)
- Spring Roll$7.50Chicken, shrimps, mixed vegetables wrapped in pastry and deep fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce.97% (82)
- Pandan Chicken$15.50Deep fried chicken chunks which marinated with lemon grass, spices and wrapped in pandan leaves for flavor.96% (32)
- Quick Boiled Dumplings$12.50Bun shaped dumplings filled with minced pork, chives, vegetables, mushrooms, marinated in sesame oil and quick boiled to seal in the flavour. Served with chinese vinegar and sliced ginger.
- Vegetarian Fried Dumplings$10.00Potato, spinach, vermicelli, kohl rabi, soy protien & flour.
- Vegetarian Curry Puff$15.50Wheat flour, potato, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger & peanut. Deep fried.100% (6)
- Garlic Prawns$15.50Shelled prawns served in a creamy garlic sauce.
- Vegetarian Satay$13.00
- Deep Fried Squid$15.50Sliced squid pieces coated with mild curry butter and deep fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Wonton Soup$10.50Minced pork and shredded Chinese mushroom wrapped in wonton pastry and cooked in chicken broth.
- Chicken and Corn Soup$12.50Minced chicken, egg and sweet corn soup.
- Prawn Wonton Soup$14.00
- Tom Yum Soup$14.00Combination seafood, sliced celery, mushrooms, tomatoes cooked in hot and sour soup. (A Malaysian favorite with an obvious Thai twist.)
Seafood with Vegetables
Noodles and Rice