Location and hours
|5:00 pm - 8:45 pm
|Tuesday - Saturday
|5:00 pm - 8:45 pm
- Spring RollsSix pieces. Finger sized spring rolls, deep-fried and served with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
- WontonSix pieces. Minced pork and prawn mixed with wonton wraps, deep-fried. Served with Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Chicken Satay (GF)Four pieces. Skewer of grilled marinated chicken, served with peanut sauce.Contains Nuts
- Curry PuffsFour pieces. Minced chicken, potato, onion and yellow curry, wrapped in puff pastry. Deep-fried and served with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
- Ka-Nom-JibSix pieces. Thai dumpling with minced pork and prawn.
- Chilli PrawnsSix pieces. Crispy crumbed prawns with chilli and garlic, served with mayonnaise sauce.Medium Spiciness
- Fish Cake (GF)Four pieces. Fish patties mixed with spices and Thai herbs, deep-fried. Served with Thai sweet chilli sauce.Mildly Spicy
- Tofu Satay (V)(GF)Fried tofu, served with peanut sauce.Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Contains Nuts
- Prawn FingerFour pieces. Prawn wrapped in pastry. Deep-fried and served with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Chef's Specials Dishes
Rice and Noodles
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Thai Classic delivery in Hamilton, NZ with Uber Eats?
Yes. Thai Classic delivery is available on Uber Eats in Hamilton, NZ.
Is Thai Classic delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Thai Classic delivery is available to your location in Hamilton, NZ.
How do I order Thai Classic delivery online in Hamilton, NZ?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Thai Classic menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Thai Classic online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Thai Classic here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Thai Classic order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Thai Classic order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.