Location and hours
|10:00 am - 3:00 am
- Vada Pav ( 2 Piece)Two pieces. Deep fried potato dumpling placed inside a bread bun snorted with sweet spicy garlic chutney.
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Pav Bhaji ( 3 Pav)Two pieces of fluffy buttery buns served with a blend of thick mashed and spiced vegetable cooked in butter. Served with a side of chopped red onion and lemon slice.
- Dahi Chaat PapdiChat papdi yoghurt, chickpeas, onion, tamarind sauce, sev bhujia, mint sauce and potato chaat masala, cumin powder and green coriander.
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Vegetable Samosa ChaatTwo pieces samosa, yoghurt, chickpeas, mint sauce and tamarind sauce, chaat masala, cumin powder and green coriander.
- Onion Pakora ( 8 Piece)Cut onions seasoned with spices, battered in chickpea flour and cooked in hot oil.
- Dabeli ( 2 Piece)Two pieces. Prepared with potato spiced stuffing in pav with garlic, sweet chutney and masala peanuts.
- Cheese Pav Bhaji
Non Veg Curries
Non Veg Grill
Rolls and Wrap
Paratha (Jumbo Size)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant delivery in Christchurch with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Christchurch.
Is Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Christchurch.
How do I order Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant delivery online in Christchurch?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mumbai Local Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.