Location and hours
308 Te Irirangi Drive, Auckland, Auckland 2013
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:30 am - 2:30 pm||Menu|
|5:00 pm - 10:00 pm||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 am - 2:30 pm||Menu|
|5:00 pm - 10:30 pm||Menu|
Non Vegetarian Entrees
- Barrah Kebab$39.90Four pieces. Lamb chops marinated in Indian spices cooked in the tandoor.
- Spicy Chicken Sholay Kebab$24.90Four pieces. Chicken thigh pieces marinated in ginger, chillies and sauce and roasted over charcoal.62% (8)
- Spicy Chicken 65$25.90A spicy, chicken dish originating from South India flavoured with curry leaves and mustard seeds.76% (17)
- Malai Kebab$23.90Four pieces. Chicken pieces marinated in cream and cheese and lightly spiced roasted over charcoal.75% (8)
- Chicken Tikka$22.90Four pieces. Boneless thigh pieces marinated overnight in ginger, garlic, lemon, curd and roasted over charcoal.73% (15)
- Garlic Chicken Tikka$22.90Four pieces. Boneless thigh pieces roasted over charcoal and garlic flavoured.66% (3)
- Mixed Platter$39.90A selection of three pieces of chicken tikka, three pieces of lamb seekh kebab, three pieces tandoori prawns and three pieces of chicken malai kebab.93% (15)
- Spicy Mirch Murgh Tikka$24.90Four pieces. Tender pieces of chicken, marinated in a variety of chillies and roasted over charcoal.
- Paneer 65 (V)$22.90A spicy dish originating from South India using curry leaves and mustard seeds.75% (8)
- Soybean Chaaps (V)$20.90Charcoal roasted soybean chops marinated in different flavours of choice. Malai chaap with tandoori chaap with Afghani chaap with haryali chaap.85% (14)
- Samosa (V)$11.90Two pieces. Triangular pastry filled with seasoned potatoes deep fried till golden brown.
- Paneer Tikka (V)$22.90Cottage cheese marinated in roasted gram flour, curd and spices, roasted over charcoal along with capsicum, tomatoes and onion.70% (10)
- Stuffed Mushrooms (V)$22.90Six pieces. Mushroom stuffed with cheese and spices, rolled in bread crumbs and then deep fried.100% (7)
- Tandoori Mushrooms (V)$20.90Mushrooms marinated in a tandoori paste and roasted over charcoal.100% (3)
- Cocktail Tikki (V)$18.90Six pieces. Split green gram skinless mixed with potatoes and other spices and deep fried.80% (5)
- Mixed Pakora (V)$18.90Six pieces. Vegetables dipped in pea flour batter, spiced and fried to a golden brown.66% (3)
- Onion Bhaji (V)$18.90Six pieces. Chopped onion mixed with chickpea flour and spices and deep fried.
- Vegetarian Mixed Platter (V)$30.90A selection of four pieces of cocktail tikki, two pieces onion bhaji, two pieces mixed pakora and two pieces samosa.
Indo Chinese Soup
Non Vegetarian Mains
Indo Chinese Vegetarian
Indo Chinese Non Vegetarian
Basmati Rice Delicacies
Breads From The Tandoor