Location and hours
Thomsonlaan 69, The Hague, ZH 2565 HX
|15:00 - 21:30|
Similar and open now
Buy 1 get 1 free
- Pani Poori€6.50Paani poori filled with potato, chickpeas and tamarind with spicy mint water.100% (6)
- Samosa Chaat€6.50Famous street food of all over the India made by potato, peas, cashew. Served with yogurt, chickpea and topped with tamarind and mint sauce.100% (3)
- Onion Bhaji€6.50India famous crispy onion fritter. Served with mint tamarind sauce.
- Mix Veg Pakora€6.50Onion, potato cheese fritter. Served with tamarind sauce.Vegetarian
Kebab and Tikka (Starters) Sudh Sakahari (Veg Starter)
- Tandoori Paneer Tikka€9.50Delicacy from north part of India. Cubes of paneer, onion and bell peppers are marinated overnight with yogurt, chef special spices, roasted in clay oven.. Served with fresh salad and homemade mint sauce.Popular
- Chilli Paneer€9.50Chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese appetizer where crisp batter fried paneer is tossed in slightly sweet, spicy, hot and tangy chilli sauce.Vegetarian
- Vegetable Starter Platter€12.50Combination of mixed vegetable starters. Served with mint sauce and fresh salad.Vegetarian
- Achari Tandoori Mushroom€8.50Mushroom stuffed with fresh vegetable minced, marinated with creamy yoghurt and homemade spices, cooked in clay oven. Served with mint sauceVegetarian
Masahari (Non Veg Starter)
- Amritsari Murgh Tikka€9.50Classy chicken tikka marinated with authentic recipe of chefs cooked in tandoor. Served with mint sauce.
- Gilafi Seekh€10.50Mince lamb mixed with home made spices with fine chopped bell pepper, cooked in tandoor. Served with mint sauce.
- Sarso Wala Jhinga€12.50Tiger prawns marinated with mustard and creamy yogurt and cooked in charcoal oven in slow flamed. Served with fresh yogurt mint sauce.
Veg Classic Curry (Main Course)
Non Veg Classic Curry
The Crown Of The Dish (Biryani Rice)
Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye (Dessert)
More to explore