Too far to deliver
Turning Point of Hoboken
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
1420 Frank Sinatra Dr, Hoboken, NJ 7030
|07:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Cold Brew Iced CoffeeSmooth, bold, and no bitterness hundred percent Arabica beans.$3.50•0 - 5 Cal.
- House Espresso Specialty ShakeVanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, house espresso, and whipped cream.$5.50•0 - 790 Cal.
- Campfire LatteChilled espresso, milk, toasted marshmallow syrup, whipped cream, chocolate, and crushed graham crackers.$5.50•0 - 410 Cal.
Hot Espresso Bar
- Vanilla Chai Tea LatteSpiced with ginger, honey, and vanilla.$4.70•0 - 180 Cal.
- Salted Caramel Mocha-ChinoCaramel, espresso, sea salt, steamed chocolate milk, and whipped cream.$4.95•0 - 510 Cal.
- LatteDouble espresso and steamed whole milk.$4.75•0 - 130 Cal.
- CappuccinoDouble espresso and steamed whole milk.$4.75•0 - 130 Cal.
- Dirty Chai LatteVanilla chai, mocha, and espresso.$4.95•0 - 150 Cal.
- Organic CoffeeHundred percent arabica blend and complimentary cup to go.$2.95•0 - 5 Cal.
Heavenly Hot Chocolate
- Traditional ChocolateTopped with whipped cream.$3.25•0 - 220 Cal.
- S'mores ChocolateToasted marshmallow syrup, whipped cream, and crushed graham crackers.$3.95•0 - 390 Cal.
- Peppermint ChocolatePeppermint syrup, whipped cream, and crushed peppermint.$3.95•0 - 360 Cal.
- Peanut Butter Cup ChocolatePeanut butter, whipped cream, and mini peanut butter cups.$4.25•0 - 570 Cal.
Cold Pressed Juices
- Walk on the BeachAntioxidant blend of carrot, golden beets, apple, lemon, and digestive aid ginger.Sold out•$5.50•0 - 120 Cal.
- Kale to the KingImmune system boost of spinach, apple, lemon, and of course power-packed kale.$5.50•0 - 120 Cal.
- Just Beet ItA delicious elixir of red beets, carrot, orange, apple, pineapple, and healthy ginger.Sold out•$5.50•0 - 130 Cal.
- Flight of JuicesCan't decide on just one. Try em all. Take a flight and pick the fourth juice of your choice.Sold out•$8.25•160 - 200 Cal.
- Pam's Half and HalfAll-natural lemonade and classic black iced tea.$4.40•0 - 100 Cal.
- Iced Vanilla ChaiChilled vanilla chai tea over ice.$4.50•0 - 90 Cal.
- Classic Black TeaThe traditional favorite.$3.15•0 - 5 Cal.
- 100% Natural Orange Juice$3.75•0 - 170 Cal.
- All-Natural Lemonade$4.40•0 - 260 Cal.
Shakes and Smoothies
- Cj's Frozen Hot ChocolateHot chocolate reborn at twenty degrees below zero.$4.95•0 - 710 Cal.
- Annie’s LemonadeFrozen pink lemonade blended with strawberries.$3.95•0 - 160 Cal.
- Charlie's Chai ShakeVanilla ice cream blended with sweet spiced chai.$5.30•0 - 920 Cal.
- Old Fashioned Milk ShakeYour choice of strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla.$5.30•860 - 960 Cal.
- Tropical Bliss SmoothiePineapple, banana, strawberry puree, and orange juice.$5.30•0 - 250 Cal.
- Banana Whip SmoothieBanana, apple juice, and strawberry yogurt.$5.30•0 - 330 Cal.
We Propose a Toast
- Avocado Artisan ToastThick multigrain, plum tomato, crushed avocado, lemon zest, EVOO, cracked black pepper, and coarse sea salt.$8.25•0 - 750 Cal.
- The King Banana ToastThick multigrain bread, mashed bananas, peanut butter, chopped walnuts, oats, and honey drizzle.$6.85•0 - 990 Cal.
- Apple Peanut Butter ToastThick multigrain bread, sliced apples, peanut butter, chopped walnuts, oats, and honey drizzle.$6.85•0 - 960 Cal.
- New Yorker Salmon PlatterSmoked salmon, cucumbers, tomatoes, pickled onions, avocado, Philly cream cheese, and a toasted bagel garnished with everything seasoning.$11.95•0 - 550 Cal.
- Bacon LollipopsRoasted brown sugar bacon and apple skewers.$7.45•0 - 440 Cal.
- XXL Bourbon Pepper BaconSuper thick bourbon caramel bacon, cracked black, red pepper, and brown sugar cinnamon dry rub.$8.95•0 - 1300 Cal.
- Chef’s SoupInspirations from our chef.$5.25•200 - 480 Cal.
- Turkey ChiliWe created this delicious recipe back in 1998. It's been our guests favorite ever since.$5.25•0 - 590 Cal.
- Flight of PancakesPick any three of our homemade pancakes.$10.25•1010 - 1140 Cal.
- Lemon Blueberry DreamFresh blueberry, finely grated lemon peel.$9.25•1060 Cal.
- Berry ChocolatyChocolate chips, fresh strawberries, chocolate drizzle.$9.50•1370 Cal.
- Cinnamon RollSweet cinnamon swirls, cream cheese frosting.$9.50•1290 Cal.
- Bourbon Walnut BananaBanana slices, chopped walnuts, bourbon syrup infused caramel sauce.$9.95•1420 Cal.
- Power GrainHomemade power packed with nutrient rich grains.$9.50•960 Cal.
- I Can't Believe They're VeganHomemade 100% vegan, fresh bananas & strawberries.$9.25•810 Cal.
- Plain StackAlways made form scratch, whipped butter & warm syrup.$8.50•1010 Cal.
- Salted CaramelChopped bacon, candied walnuts, sweet cream drizzle, caramel, and coarse sea salt.$10.95•0 - 1060 Cal.
- Tropical CrunchBananas, strawberries, mango, crunchy granola, and strawberry reduction.$10.30•0 - 1070 Cal.
- Southern ChickenFried chicken tenders, chopped bacon, sweet dried cranberries, and our own sausage gravy.$14.80•0 - 1380 Cal.
- Plain BelgianServed with warm syrup and whipped butter.$8.50•0 - 460 Cal.
- OMGThick sliced wheat French toast, chopped bacon, candied walnuts, caramel, and sweet cream drizzle.$10.95•0 - 1020 Cal.
- Grand FrenchThick sliced brioche cooked in our own batter of vanilla, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and fresh cream.$9.95•0 - 720 Cal.
- Strawberry CheesecakeOur grand French toast, strawberries, crushed graham cracker, cheesecake frosting, and warm strawberry reduction.$10.95•0 - 1060 Cal.
So Many Bennys
- Big Easy BenedictCornbread, avocado, onions, peppers, chicken chorizo, two poached eggs, and creole spiced hollandaise.$12.30•0 - 850 Cal.
- Classic BenedictEnglish muffin, ham, tomato, two poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce.$12.30•0 - 720 Cal.
- Avocado Smash BennyCiabatta bread, avocado smash, plum tomato, bacon, two poached eggs, and hollandaise.$12.30•0 - 830 Cal.
- Smoked Salmon BenedictEnglish muffin, smoked salmon, plum tomato, pickled onion, two poached eggs, and everything seasoned hollandaise.$12.30•0 - 670 Cal.
Good and Good for You
- Crossfit Kale OmeletSix egg whites, sauteed kale, caramelized onions, and mixed seasonal vegetables. Served with citrus dressed mixed greens.$10.95•0 - 350 Cal.
- Enlightened OmeletPesto infused egg white omelet, roasted peppers, mushrooms, baby spinach, and feta cheese. Served with a mozzarella tomato Caprese.$11.50•0 - 530 Cal.
- Hot OatmealServed with brown sugar.$4.50•0 - 270 Cal.
- Good Morning FlatbreadPesto, spinach, chicken sausage, roasted peppers, caramelized onions, goat cheese, and two sunny sides up eggs.$11.95•0 - 970 Cal.
- Health Freak ComboCrossfit kale omelet (150 cal), power grain pancake (320 cal), and turkey bacon (180 cal).$14.45
- Healthy Habit BowlSauteed kale, mixed seasonal vegetables, roasted peppers, caramelized onions, basil, garlic, chicken, feta cheese, and balsamic glaze.$11.25•0 - 540 Cal.
Eggs Tra Ordinary Dishes
- Wilbur SkilletCrushed bacon, potatoes, avocado, diced tomato, and Jack. Two eggs your way and an English muffin.$10.95•0 - 870 Cal.
- Popeye SkilletSauteed button mushrooms, baby spinach, potatoes, Jack, and a dollop of sour cream. Two eggs your way and an English muffin.$10.95•0 - 730 Cal.
- Basic SkilletA skillet of potatoes, cheddar Jack, and two eggs your way with English muffin.$9.30•0 - 680 Cal.
- Traditional EggsTwo eggs served your way and toasted English muffin. With a side of potatoes or citrus tossed greens.$6.95•350 - 490 Cal.
- Classic Pork Roll SammyToasted plain bagel, loaded with grilled Taylor pork roll, two over hard eggs, and American cheese with a side of potatoes or citrus tossed greens.$7.30•1160 - 1300 Cal.
- Grande Huevos RancherosPotatoes, chipotle peppers, chicken chorizo, black beans, and cheddar Jack in a wheat tortilla. Topped with three eggs your way, salsa, avocado, and sour cream.$12.30•0 - 1230 Cal.
- Low Country Shrimp Hash BowlCajun hash, shrimp, chopped bacon, caramelized onions, roasted peppers, two poached eggs with a side of chorizo gravy, and cornbread.$12.30•0 - 1050 Cal.
Lettuce Toss It
- Martha's VineyardMixed greens, grilled chicken, seasonal berries, mango, toasted coconut, and honey walnuts.$10.95•0 - 490 Cal.
- CosmopolitanMixed greens, cran-walnut chicken salad, golden delicious apple slices, red seedless grapes, fresh pineapple, and roasted walnuts.$11.50•0 - 1270 Cal.
- Chop Chop SaladFresh Romaine, crispy cubed chicken tenders, chopped bacon, red onion, tomato, cucumber, and cheddar Jack cheese.$10.50•0 - 790 Cal.
Omelet you Decide
- Western OmeletHam, peppers, onions, and Cheddar Jack. Three egg omelets, your choice of morning potatoes (200 cal), or citrus dressed greens (60 cal).$10.50•0 - 620 Cal.
- Key West Shrimp OmeletShrimp, avocado, bacon, tomato, cilantro, and jack cheese. Three egg omelets, your choice of morning potatoes (200 cal), or citrus dressed greens (60 cal).$11.95•0 - 740 Cal.
- Tuscany OmeletRoasted red peppers, baby spinach, sausage, and mozzarella. Three egg omelets, your choice of morning potatoes (200 cal), or citrus dressed greens (60 cal).$11.95•0 - 610 Cal.
- Veggie OmeletSeasonal vegetables and cheddar Jack. Three egg omelets, your choice of morning potatoes (200 cal), or citrus dressed greens (60 cal).$10.50•0 - 580 Cal.
- The G.O. A.T OmeletSpinach, caramelized onions, chopped bacon, roasted red peppers, and goat cheese. Three egg omelets, your choice of morning potatoes (200 cal), or citrus dressed greens (60 cal).$10.95•0 - 610 Cal.
- Basic Your WayTopped with cheddar Jack.$9.95•0 - 500 Cal.
High Noon Eats
- Chicken Pesto PaniniGrilled chicken, zucchini, roasted red pepper, melted fresh mozzarella, and pesto on a pressed ciabatta roll. Sandwiches come with a choice of citrus dressed mixed greens (60 cal) or chips and salsa (260 cal).$10.50•0 - 740 Cal.
- Seaside Jersey ClubRoasted turkey breast, crisp bacon, plum tomatoes, onions, romaine, and domestic Swiss on toasted thick-sliced multigrain. Sandwiches come with a choice of citrus dressed mixed greens (60 cal) or chips and salsa (260 cal).$9.60•0 - 540 Cal.
- Pavo CubanoOur version of the popular Cuban sandwich. Ham, roasted turkey breast, swiss cheese, tomato, pickles, and honey mustard pressed on the grill. Sandwiches come with a choice of citrus dressed mixed greens (60 cal) or chips and salsa (260 cal).$10.20•0 - 650 Cal.
- Loaded Cabo FlatbreadChipotle aioli spread, spinach, grilled chicken, chopped bacon, caramelized onions, diced tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, and cheddar Jack. Sandwiches come with a choice of citrus dressed mixed greens (60 cal) or chips and salsa (260 cal).$12.30•0 - 1440 Cal.
- Cran-Walnut Chicken Salad SandwichRoasted chicken breast, chopped walnuts, dried cranberries tossed tightly with mayonnaise, and fresh baby spinach on a choice of toast of wrap. Grab a quart of chicken salad.$9.60
- Roadhouse Bacon StackTriple stack grilled cheese, smokehouse aioli, cheddar jack, thick crispy bacon, caramelized onions, tomato & baby spinach (1150 cal).$10.50
Create Your Own Combo
- Create Your Own ComboCran-walnut chicken salad sandwich comes with your choice of toast.$9.95