Opens at 4:00 PM
Ruth's Chris Steak House (2727 E 86th St)
$ • Steak • American • Fast Food • Vegetarian Friendly • Seafood
View delivery time and booking fee.
2727 E 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240 • More info
- Seared Ahi-TunaSpirited sauce with hints of mustard and beer.$19.50
- Barbecued ShrimpLarge shrimp sauteed in reduced white wine, butter, garlic, and spices.$20.50
- Mushrooms Stuffed with CrabmeatBroiled, topped with Romano cheese.$18.50
- Sizzling Blue Crab CakesTwo jumbo lump crab cakes with lemon butter.$23.00
- Veal Osso Buco RavioliSaffron-infused pasta with sauteed baby spinach and white wine demi-glace.$18.00
- Shrimp CocktailChilled jumbo shrimp, choice of creole remoulade sauce or New Orleans-style cocktail sauce.$20.50
- Caesar SaladFresh Romaine hearts, Romano cheese, creamy Caesar dressing, shaved parmesan, and fresh ground black pepper.$11.00
- Lettuce Wedge SaladCrisp iceberg, field greens, bacon, bleu cheese, and choice of dressing.$11.00
- Fresh Mozzarella and Heirloom Tomato SaladHeirloom tomatoes, fresh basil, aged balsamic glaze, and extra virgin olive oil.$13.00
- Ruth’s Chop SaladJulienne iceberg lettuce, baby spinach, radicchio, red onions, mushrooms, green olives, bacon, eggs, hearts of palm, croutons, bleu cheese, lemon basil dressing, and crispy onions.$13.00
- Steak House SaladIceberg, baby arugula, baby lettuces, grape tomatoes, garlic croutons, and red onions.$11.00
- Harvest SaladMixed greens, roasted corn, dried cherries, bacon, tomatoes, white balsamic vinaigrette, goat cheese, cajun pecans, and crispy onions.$11.00•360 Cal.
- Lobster Bisque$12.50
Potatoes and Signature Sides
Signature Steaks and Chops
- New York StripUSDA prime, full bodied, slightly firmer than a ribeye 12-ounce.$46.00
- T-boneFull-flavored 24 oz USDA prime cut.$58.00•1220 Cal.
- Lamb ChopsThree extra thick chops, marinated overnight with fresh mint.$45.00
- RibeyeUSDA prime 16 oz cut, well marbled for peak flavor.$52.50
- Berkshire Pork Chop16-ounce, double bone-in chop, marinated for full flavor, and tenderness.$39.50•1000 Cal.
- FiletTender corn-fed midwestern beef, 11 oz cut.$49.50
- Petite FiletEqually tender 8 oz filet.$44.00
- Cowboy RibeyeBone-in 22 oz USDA prime cut.$59.00
- Porterhouse for TwoRich flavor of a strip, tenderness of a filet, 40 oz USDA prime cut.$98.00•2260 Cal.
Seafood and Specialties
- Stuffed Chicken BreastOven roasted free-range double chicken breast, garlic herb cheese, and lemon butter.$32.00
- Sizzling Blue Crab CakesThree jumbo lump crab cakes with lemon butter.$33.00
- Chilean Sea BassPan roasted, citrus-coconut butter, sweet potato, and pineapple hash.$44.00
- Barbecued ShrimpLarge shrimp sauteed in reduced white wine, butter, garlic,and spices on a bed of roasted garlic mashed potatoes.$31.00
- King Salmon FilletNew Zealand king salmon$34.00
- Fresh Berries with Sweet Cream Sauce$10.50
- Carrot CakeThree layers, thick and velvety cream cheese icing drizzled with caramel sauce.$13.50
- CheesecakeCreamy cheesecake with fresh berries.$10.50
- Chocolate DuoMolten chocolate lava cake and chocolate mousse.$12.50•1150 Cal.
- White Chocolate Bread PuddingCreamy cheesecake with fresh berries.$10.50