Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway Menu and Takeaway in Southend-on-Sea
Location and hours
|11:00 - 3:00|
- Chips£3.9981% (11)
- Crispy Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls£5.4091% (12)
- spring rolls£5.402100% (3)
- Sesame Prawn Toast£7.08100% (3)
- fortune cookies£0.90100% (3)
- Prawn Crackers£3.2980% (5)
- Crispy Seaweed£5.5980% (5)
- Crispy Aromatic Quarter£11.8166% (3)
- Dry Spare Ribs£7.454 pieces.Popular
- Satay Chicken on Skewer£7.135 pieces. Contains nuts.
- Spare Ribs in BBQ Sauce£7.454 pieces.66% (3)
- Mixed Starter£13.39Served with skewer chicken, sesan dry spare ribs, spring rolls and seaweed.
- Crispy Duck Rolls£6.714 pieces.100% (6)
- Deep Fried Crispy Chicken Wings£6.836 pieces.
- Aromatic Shredded Crispy Lamb£11.11For one person. Served a bed of lettuce with spring cucumber, pancakes and hoi sin sa.
- Smoked Shredded Chicken£7.08Mild
- Butterfly King Prawn£7.336 pieces.
- House Special Spare Ribs£7.454 pieces.
- Crab Claws in Breadcrumbs£6.215 pieces.
- Deep Fried Crispy Chicken£6.98
Salt and Pepper
Steamed Cantonese Dim Sum
Sweet and Sour
Rice and Noodles
Yaki Udon Or Soba
One Person Set Dinner
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway delivery in Southend-on-Sea with Uber Eats?
Yes. Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway delivery is available on Uber Eats in Southend-on-Sea.
Is Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway delivery is available to your location in Southend-on-Sea.
How do I order Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway delivery online in Southend-on-Sea?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway delivery in Southend-on-Sea?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Wang Kei Chinese Takeaway order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.