Location and hours
108a High St, Croydon, England CR0 1
|11:00 - 21:00||Menu|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Friday|
|10:00 - 21:00||Menu|
|12:00 - 17:00||Lunch Menu|
|11:00 - 21:00||Menu|
- Meal Deals (For Sharing)
- Mix Grill With Sides For TwoChicken thigh, pork shoulder steak, chicken skewer, pork skewer, pork ribs (2), kebapche, meatball, Snezhanka, Shopska salad, Ljutenitsa, mashed potatoes and butter parlenka
- Mix Grill With Sides For ThreeChicken thigh, chicken breast fillet, pork shoulder steak, chicken skewer, pork skewer, pork ribs (2), kebapche, meatball, Snezhanka, Shopska salad, Ljutenitsa, mashed potatoes, butter parlenka and chili peppers (3 pcs)
- Ham and EggsHam and 3 fried eggs, served with toast.
- Egg Fried Slices of BreadServed with a choice of honey or nutella.
- Mince and Cheese Toastie2 slices.
- Feta and Cheese Omelette
- Combined OmeletteFeta, cheese and ham omelette.
- English BreakfastBeans, bacon, sausage, egg, mushrooms, roasted tomato and toast.
- MekitsiBulgarian fried dough, served with a choice of honey or nutella.
- Ham and Cheese Toastie2 slices.
- Ham Omelette
- Chicken SoupChicken, carrot, onion and vermicelli.
- Beef Tripe SoupVery popular in Bulgaria, also known as Shkembe chorba
- TaratorYoghurt, cucumbers and dill.
- Snezhanka (Snow White)
- ShopskaTomatoes, cucumbers, onion, roasted red pepper and grated feta.
- KatukStrained yoghurt, white cheese, roasted red peppers, parsley, garlic and olive oil.
- Peeled Tomatoes with Mozzarella
- Potato SaladBoiled potatoes, red onion, parsley and dressing.
- Shepherd'sTomatoes, cucumbers, red pepper, mushrooms, ham, egg, grated feta and grated cheese.
- GreenLettuce, spring onion, radish, cucumbers, egg and dressing.
- Freshly Roasted PeppersFreshly roasted red peppers, parsley and dressing.
- CaesarIceberg lettuce, grilled chicken, croutons, cherry tomatoes, egg, parmesan and Caesar dressing.
- Cold Starters
- Dry Mezze PlatterTraditional Bulgarian cured meats - lukanka, fillet “Elena” and pastirma. Goes well with alcoholic drinks.
- Fillet "Elena"
- LukankaTraditional bulgarian salami.
- Hot Starters
- Mixed Deep Fried Bites Platter
- Flash Fried Courgettes
- Deep Fried Cream Cheese Bites
- Chicken livers "Country Style"
- ChipsFreshly cut, deep fried.
- Deep Fried Calamari
- Cornflake-Fried Chicken Tenders
- Deep Fried Cheese Bites
- Chicken Livers in Butter
- Deep Fried Halloumi Bites
- Chicken Hearts in Butter
- Traditional Bulgarian Dishes
- Fried Peppers Stuffed with Feta
- Chicken Kavarma
- Pork KavarmaPork, mushrooms, red pepper, onion, tomato sauce and egg.
- Shopski Style Feta (Hot)Feta, tomato, butter, chili pepper and egg.
- "Tsarigrad-Style" MeatballsSwedish meatballs served on top of mashed potatoes. 8 pieces.
- Mish-MashRoasted red peppers, onion, eggs, feta and tomato sauce.
- Balkan Style FetaFeta, tomato, roasted red pepper, lukanka, bacon and egg.
- Salmon Fillet
- Sea Bream Fillet
- Sea Bass Fillet
- Spicy Tatar Meatball (Hot)
- Pork Skewer
- Tatar MeatballLarge meatball stuffed with ham, cheese and pickles. Served with a side.
- Chicken Wings (6 pcs)
- Chicken Breast Fillet
- Pork Ribs
- Chicken SkewerChicken skewer with vegetables (2 pcs). Served with a side.
- Chicken Thighs
- Pork Shoulder Steak
- Mix GrillMeatball, kebapche, chicken thigh, pork shoulder steak and pork ribs. Served with a side.
- Saute PotatoesBoiled and gently fried to perfection.
- Potato Salad
- Cabbage and Carrot Slaw
- Mashed potatoes
- Tomatoes and Cucumbers
- Vegetarian BurgerFried egg, avocado spread, lettuce, double American cheese, tomato, cucumber and burger sauce. Comes with fries.
- Chicken BurgerDeep fried chicken fillet, coleslaw, American cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, burger sauce and garlic sauce. Comes with fries.
- Meatball BurgerMeatball, coleslaw, American cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, burger sauce and garlic sauce. Comes with fries.
- Pulled Beef BurgerPulled beef, coleslaw, American cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, burger sauce and garlic sauce. Comes with fries.
- Slice of Bread
- Parlenka MixTraditional Bulgarian pita. Choose a combination of butter, cheese, feta or garlic.
- Slice of Homemade Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- BaklavaHomemade in store, pastry dessert. (4 pieces)
- PancakesServed with a choice of honey, chocolate, strawberry or blueberry jam filling. 2 pcs.
- Heineken (330ml)Sold out •Alcohol
- Kamenitza (500ml)Sold out •Alcohol
- Peroni (330ml)Sold out •Alcohol
- Cold Drinks
- Red Bull
- Coke (330ml)
- Sprite (330ml)
- Sparkling Water (Small)
- Fanta (330ml)
- Still Water
- Schweppes Tonic
- Fresh Juice
- J2O Juice
Vitosha Restaurant & Cafe has a FHRS rating of 5. This information was updated on 05/07/2022. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website. Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. Adults need around 2000 kcal a day.