Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|16:30 - 21:30|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|17:00 - 21:30|
|16:30 - 21:30|
|16:00 - 21:30|
Viceroy Of India
Picked for you
- KormaA delicious sweet and creamy mild dish.
- Bombay Aloo
- Murgh Tikka MasalaTender pieces of chicken breast cooked over charcoal and delicately flavoured with spices in cream.
- Murgh Tikka StarterTender pieces of chicken breast barbecued on a skewer in the tandoori oven.
- Set Meal for 1Set meal for 1
1 x meat somosa 3 pieces, 1 x chicken tikka masala, 1 x pilau rice, 1 x plain naan, papadam and mint dipPopular
- Onion Bhaji(6 piece)Chopped onion bound with herbs and spices and deep fried.Popular
- Seekh Kebab StarterMinced lamb mixed with herbs and spices and barbecued on a skewer in the tandoori oven.
- Murgh Tikka StarterTender pieces of chicken breast barbecued on a skewer in the tandoori oven.Popular
- Murgh ChaatChicken tikka chopped and cooked in tamarind sauce with fresh coriander.
- Vegetable SamosaMixed vegetables wrapped in a pastry case and deep fried.
- Meat SamosaMinced meat wrapped in a pastry case and deep fried.
- Murgh Tikka MasalaTender pieces of chicken breast cooked over charcoal and delicately flavoured with spices in cream.Popular
- Paneer MasalaPieces of fresh curd cheese in a cream and yoghurt sauce. Flavoured with spice and sprinkled with nuts.Mild - Contains Nut
- Murgh PasandaPieces of chicken breast marinated in cream. Cooked with sultanas almonds and pistachio in a delicately flavoured creamy sauce.Mild - Contains Nut
- Butter MurghTender pieces of chicken breast with butter in a delicious creamy sauce.Popular
- Lamb PasandaFinest New Zealand Pieces of lamb tikka breast marinated in cream. Cooked with sultanas, almonds, and pistachios in a delicately flavoured creamy sauce. A favourite with the Moghuls.Mild - Contains Nut
- Tandoori King Prawn MasalaPieces of king prawn cooked in the tandoori oven finished in cream and yoghurt. Flavoured with spices and sprinkled with.Mild - Contains Nut
- Chicken Tikka NagaCooked with the special Naga sauce. Very hot and spicy. With onion tomatoes and green peppers in a thick sauceMedium
- Saag PrawnPrawns cooked with spinach, herbs, and spices.Medium
- Garlic ChickenPieces of chicken breast cooked with garlic, coriander, and herbs.
- King Prawn MurhisPieces of king prawn cooked with green chillies, fresh coriander, garam masala, and onions.Hot
- JalfreziDiced chicken with green peppers, onion, green chillies, and garam masala cooked over charcoal and served in a karahi.Popular
- Murgh Tandoori Half MainChicken marinated with herbs and spices and grilled in the tandoori oven. On the bone
- Murgh Tikka MainTender pieces of chicken barbecued on a skewer in the tandoori oven. 10-12 pieces
- King Prawn TandooriKing prawns marinated with herbs and spices grilled in the tandoori oven.
- Chicken ShashlikDiced chicken, green peppers, tomatoes, and onions.Popular
- Special Viceroy Mixed Grill Served with NanChicken tikka, lamb tikka, sheek kebab, tandoori chicken, tandoori King prawn, 1 plain nan mint sauce onion salad, and fresh green salad.
- Persian Curries Dansak served with pilau riceDhansak. Sweet and sour, cooked with lentils, spices, and lemons. Fairly hot. Served with pilao rice.Popular
- PathiaSweet and sour, cooked in a tamarind sauce with herbs, spices, and lemon.Popular
- Chicken Tikka CurryA thick sauce of herbs and heavily spiced.Medium
- Tandoori King Prawn KoraiA thick sauce of herbs and heavily spiced.Medium
- Tandoori Chicken CurryA thick sauce of herbs and heavily spiced.Medium
- Tandoori Chicken BhunaA thick sauce of herbs and heavily spiced.Medium
- Chicken Tikka MadrasCooked with herbs, spices green chillies, and lemon.Popular
- Chicken Tikka RoganDry curry flavoured with tomatoes, herbs, spices, and garlic.Medium
- Chicken Tikka VindalooCooked with herbs, spices, and green chillies.Hot
- Korai ChickenFlavoured with garam masala and fresh coriander in a thick sauce.Medium
- Lamb Tikka MadrasCooked with herbs, spices green chillies, and lemon.Hot
- KormaA delicious sweet and creamy mild dish.Popular
- MalayaGently cooked with pineapple and very mild curry with a thick creamy sauce.Mild
- CurryAn appetising rich sauce blended with herbs and spices.Popular
- BhunaThick sauce of herbs and heavily spiced.Popular
- RoganA dry curry, flavoured with tomato, herbs, spices, and garlic.Popular
- Tikka DopiazaPieces of meat grilled on a skewer with onions, green pepper, tomato, and sprinkled with fresh coriander.Medium
- MadrasCooked with herbs, spices, green chillies, and lemon.Popular
- VindalooCooked in herbs, hot spices, and green chillies.Popular
- Balti Chicken Saag
- Balti Saag Gosht Bhuna
- Balti Lamb Bhuna
- Balti Chicken Bhuna
- Balti Chicken Tikka Bhuna
- Balti Prawn Bhuna
- Balti King Prawn Bhuna
- Balti Chicken Pathia
- Balti Prawn Pathia
- Balti King Prawn Pathia
- Balti Chicken Jalfrezi
- BiryaniSpecial fried rice, garnished tomato, fried onion, and served with veg curryPopular
- Tarka DaalLentils with garlic.
- Chana MasalaChickpeas with spices and herbs.
- Muttar PaneerPeas with freshly made curd cheese.
- Palak PaneerFresh spinach home churned, cottage cheese cooked with cumin, garlic, ginger, coriander, and fresh lemon.Popular
- Sabzi CurryMixed vegetables in curry sauce.
- Gobi BhajiCauliflower. Vegetables with spices, herbs, tomatoes, and onions.
- Brinjal BhajiAubergine. Vegetables with spices, herbs, tomatoes, and onions.
- Bhindi BhajiOkra. Vegetables with spices, herbs, tomatoes, and onions.
- Mushroom BhajiVegetables with spices, herbs, tomatoes, and onions.Popular
- Gobi AlooCauliflower and potatoes.
- Bombay AlooPopular
- Boiled Rice
- Pilau RicePopular
- Mushroom RicePopular
- Keema RiceMinced meat with peas in onions and ghee.
- Peas Pilau Rice
- Special Fried RiceEgg fried with peas and onions in ghee
- Plain NaanPopular
- Keema NaanWith minced meat.
- Garlic NaanWith chopped garlic and coriander.Popular
- Peshwari NaanWith sultanas, coconut, and split nuts.Contains Nuts
- Chutney mangoMango chutney
- Pickles lime
- Plain PoppadomPopular
- Masala PoppadomSpiced
- Special Condiment with PapadamsA new special condiments with papadams. mint sauce, mango chutney, onion salad, 2 plain papadam, and 1 spicy papadam.
- Coca-Cola 1.25LPopular
- Diet Coca Cola 1.5L
- Lemonade 1.5L
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Viceroy Of India delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Viceroy Of India delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Viceroy Of India delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Viceroy Of India delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Viceroy Of India delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Viceroy Of India menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Viceroy Of India online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Viceroy Of India here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Viceroy Of India order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Viceroy Of India order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Viceroy Of India delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Viceroy Of India order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.