Location and hours
|17:00 - 20:00||Menu|
|16:30 - 19:30||Menu|
|Tuesday - Friday|
|11:30 - 13:30||Menu|
|16:30 - 21:00||Menu|
|16:30 - 21:00||Menu|
- Singapore StyleMix of shrimps and charsui pork.We use a fine rice noodle in this dishe and it is served stir fried without sauce.
- Mixed VegetablesWe use a fine rice noodle in this dishe and it is served stir fried without sauce.
Fried Rice Dishes
- Charsui Pork
- Yung ChowMix of shrimp and charsui pork.
- SingaporeSpicy mix of shrimp and charsui pork.
- King Prawn
- Roast Duck
- SpecialMixed Meat and Prawn served with savoury sauce.
- Special without Sauce
- Egg Fried Rice
- Any Sauce
- Boiled Rice
- Soft Noodles
- Bean Sprouts
- Garlic Mushrooms
- Mixed Vegetables
- Chinese Straw Mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper Vegetables
- Fried Onions
- Bamboo Shoot and Water Chestnuts
- Chicken and Sweetcorn
- Chicken and Mushroom
- Chicken and Noodle
- Tofu and Sweetcorn
- Hot and Sour Special Mixed Meat
- Vegetables Charsui and Noodle
Salt and Pepper
- Large Chips
- King Prawns
- Chicken Pieces
- Fish Bites
- Chicken Fillets
- Shredded Chicken
- Shredded Beef
Chicken Wings and Ribs
- Chicken WingsServed with dry without sauce.
- RibsServed with dry without sauce.
- Sharing Mixed Starter For 2 PeoplePrawn toast, spring rolls, bbq ribs, and wings in ok sauce.
- Crispy Pork Spring Rolls 3 Pieces
- Duck Spring Rolls
- Crispy Vegetarian Spring Rolls 3 Pieces
- Singapore Samosas 4 Pieces
- Sesame Prawn Toast 8 Pieces
- Crispy Wontons 6 Pieces
- Crispy Seaweed
- Prawn Crackers
Crispy Aromatic Duck
- QuarterServed with pancakes, hoisin sauce, and salad.
- HalfServed with pancakes, hoisin sauce, and salad.
- SatayA peanut based sauce with subtle hint of spice.
- Ok SauceA rich fruity sweet sauce.
- Sweet and SourA blend of citrus with green peppers and vinegar.
- PineappleVery sweet sauce with green pepper and onions.
- PlumTraditionally served with duck.
- PlumTraditionally served with chicken.
- LemonSweet lemon sauce works well with chicken.
- ToamatoesMade using fresh tomatoes usually served with beef
- ToamatoesMade using fresh tomatoes usually served with chicken.
- Blackean and Green PeppersTraditional Chinese sauce with hints of garlic and soy.
- Garlic and WineA very light garlic based sauce with onions.
- Ginger and Spring OnionPopular dish made using fresh root ginger.
- Foo YungA tasty egg based dish with beansprouts and onions.
- MushroomThe main flavours of this dish are mushrooms, garlic, and soy.
- Oyster SauceMade using this traditional savoury Chinese ingredient.
- CashewnutsThis dish combines bamboo shoot, water chestnuts, and cashewnuts.
- OmeletteServed with a portion of mushy peas and chips.
- Black PepperTasty sauce with a kick. Great with chicken.
- Black PepperTasty sauce with a kick. Great with beef.
- CurryVery popular homemade dish made with a blend of Chinese spices.
- Blackbean and ChilliA hotter version of blackbean and green pepper sauce.
- Sweet ChilliA sticky and fruity sauce.
- Garlic and ChilliA mild tasty dish with pickled chilli.
- SzechuanA spicier take on sweet and sour sauce.
- Kung PoA mild dish with various vegetables and cashewnuts.
Chow Mein Dishes
- Singapore Stir Fried StyleMix of shrimps and charsui pork. We use egg noodles in these dishes and they are served as a nest with the filling and sauce above. Please note we can serve chow mein dishes without any sauce if ordered as stir-fried.
- ChickenWe use egg noodles in these dishes and they are served as a nest with the filling and sauce above. Please note we can serve chow mein dishes without any sauce if ordered as stir-fried.
- BeefWe use egg noodles in these dishes and they are served as a nest with the filling and sauce above. Please note we can serve chow mein dishes without any sauce if ordered as stir-fried.
- Charsui PorkWe use egg noodles in these dishes and they are served as a nest with the filling and sauce above. Please note we can serve chow mein dishes without any sauce if ordered as stir-fried.
- Specia Mix Of King Prawn, Chicken, Beef and Charsui Pork
- King Prawn
- Roast Duck
- Mixed Vegetable
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Friary Chinese delivery in Whalley with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Friary Chinese delivery is available on Uber Eats in Whalley.
Is The Friary Chinese delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Friary Chinese delivery is available to your location in Whalley.
How do I order The Friary Chinese delivery online in Whalley?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Friary Chinese menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find The Friary Chinese online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Friary Chinese here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Friary Chinese order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a $0 delivery fee on selected orders.
How do I pay for my The Friary Chinese order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Friary Chinese delivery in Whalley?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Friary Chinese order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.