The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine Menu and Takeaway in London
Location and hours
|11:30 - 21:00|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 - 21:30|
The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine
Picked for you
- Drunken NoodlesPad kee Mao - a spicy dish of stir fried noodles, with bamboo shoots, fresh basil, onions, chilli, red and green peppers.
- Pad ThaiThailands most popular noodle dish. Thai rice noodles stir fried to perfection in a cherished family tamarind sauce recipe, with egg, bean sprouts and ground peanuts.
- Thai Green CurryTraditional Thai curry made with an aromatic green curry paste, Thai basil, green and red peppers, bamboo shoots and coconut milk.
- Mussamun CurryA mild curry cooked with fresh potatoes, peanuts and coconut milk.
- The Original Thai Basil Stir FryPad grapow - a deliciously spicy stir fry with leaves of fresh Thai basil, fresh chillies, onions and garlic.
- Vegetarian Spring RollsPopia tord - spring rolls filled with a julienne of vegetables and fine glass noodles, served with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.92% (27)
- Thai Prawn Crackers96% (28)
- Chicken SatayChicken breast marinated in our own special recipe, grilled and served on skewers with a peanut sauce.
- Duck Spring RollsPopia phed - tender roasted duck wrapped in rice pastry with sliced cucumber and spring onion, served with plum sauce.84% (13)
- Thai Style Spare RibsSee khlong moo - pork spare ribs in a sweet and sour red wine sauce.93% (15)
- Black Orchid Platter - For 2 PeopleA selection of chicken satay, vegetarian spring rolls, Thai fish cakes, prawn on toast and Thai pork and prawn dumplings.80% (5)
- Prawn TempuraKing prawns fried in a light crispy batter, served with a sweet chilli sauce.93% (15)
- Hot and Spicy Chicken WingsSucculent chicken wings in a spicy Thai marinade, served with a side salad.87% (8)
- Prawn on ToastKhanom pang na gung - minced marinated prawns on toast, sprinkled with sesame seeds and deep fried until golden.
- Thai Pork and Prawn DumplingsKhanom jeeb - steamed dumplings of marinated minced pork, prawn and water chest nuts in a wonton parcel.
- Thai Fish CakesTord mun pla - special Thai fish cakes made with minced fish, Thai long beans blended with lime leaves and red curry paste, fried to perfection.87% (8)
- Fried TofuDeep fried fresh tofu cubes served with a sweet chilli and peanut dipping sauce.
- Soft Shell CrabTasty soft shell crab fried in a crispy light breadcrumb batter, served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Corn CakesSweetcorn mixed with curry paste, deep fried and served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Vegetable TempuraMixed vegetables fried in a light crispy batter, served with a sweet chilli sauce.100% (4)
The Chef's Specials
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a £0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Black Orchid | Thai cuisine order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.