Location and hours
|12:00 - 21:00|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 - 22:00|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 - 23:00|
The Athenian Tree
- Athenian Feta
- Feta Saganaki
- Feta Cheese
- Spinach Pies
- Beetroot salad dip
- Grilled Halloumi
- Mince pies
- Greek Olives
- Pitta bread
- Tzatziki pot
- Hummus pot
- Tyrokafteri pot
- Greek saladThe Greek choriatiki salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, olives, feta cheese, extra virgin olive oil, and oregano.
- DakosA traditional Cretan starter with dried bread, crushed fresh tomatoes, feta cheese, extra virgin olive oil and oregano.
- Pork Gyros Wrap
- Chicken Gyros Wrap
- Chicken Bacon Wrap
- Pork Skewer Wrap
- Greek Sausage Wrap
- Chicken Skewer Wrap
- Halloumi Wrap
- The Athenian Salad Wrap
- Kebab Wrap
- The Athenian SpetsofaiSpicy Greek sausage, bell peppers, and herbs in a spicy Greek red sauce. Served with freshly cut chips or rice. Cooked with extra virgin olive oil and freshly cut chips are used in our dish.
- SfakianoSlow-cooked lamb in extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and herbs, served with rice or chips.
- Pork Gyros Plate
- Chicken Gyros Plate
- Skepasti chicken gyrosChicken gyros slices, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki, and cheddar cheese, sandwiched in between two pita bread. Served with chips
- Skepasti pork gyrosPork gyros slices, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki, and cheddar cheese, sandwiched in between two pita bread. Served with chips
On the Grill
- Chicken Skewer Plate
- Pork Skewer
- Chicken Skewer
- The Athenian Meat PlatterTwo pork skewers, two chicken skewers, 2 bifteki, 2 village-style sausages, half a portion of chicken gyros, and half a portion of pork gyros served with freshly cut chips, side salad, a Greek pitta bread, a pot of tzatziki, and a pot of our yogurt mustard sauce. Cooked with extra virgin olive oil and freshly cut chips are used in our dish.
- Pork Skewers PlateThree grilled pork skewers served with tomatoes, onions, freshly cut chips, a Greek pitta bread, and a pot of tzatziki sauce. Cooked with extra virgin olive oil and freshly cut chips are used in our dish.
- Village Style Greek Sausage PlateTree traditional, village-style, Greek sausages, grilled. Served with tomatoes, onions, freshly cut chips, Greek pitta bread, and a pot of tzatziki sauce. Cooked with extra virgin olive oil and freshly cut chips are used in our dish.
- Bifteki PlateThree homemade fresh grilled beef mince patties cooked with herbs and onions, served with freshly cut chips, tomatoes, onions and a pot of tzatziki.
- Lamb ChopsDelicious, perfectly-grilled lamb chops, served with freshly-cut chips, green salad, pitta bread and a pot of tzatziki sauce
- Baklavas large portion
- Yoghurt with Honey
- Orange Carbonated
- Coca Cola
- Diet Cola Bottle
- Sour Cherry Carbonated
- Gazoza Carbonated
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Athenian Tree delivery in Cardiff with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Athenian Tree delivery is available on Uber Eats in Cardiff.
Is The Athenian Tree delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Athenian Tree delivery is available to your location in Cardiff.
How do I order The Athenian Tree delivery online in Cardiff?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Athenian Tree menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Athenian Tree online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Athenian Tree here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Athenian Tree order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Athenian Tree order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Athenian Tree delivery in Cardiff?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Athenian Tree order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.