Location and hours
|16:00 - 22:00|
|Monday - Saturday|
|17:00 - 22:45|
Picked for you
- Pad ThaiRice noodles cooked with egg, beans sprouts, carrots, peanuts and spring onions with our own special sauce.
- Kang Ped - Red CurryCoconut milk infussed with fresh red chilli, bamboo shoots and kaffir leaf.
- Kang Kiew Wan - Green CurryGreen curry with fresh green chilli and coconut milk with sweet basil leaves.
- Kang PanangCooked in coconut cream, presented relatively dry and garnished with shredded lime leaves. This curry has a mild and rich taste.
- Prawn CrackerShrimp flavour crackers.Popular
- Peek Kai TordChicken wings. Stir fried crispy chicken wings with chilli oil, oyster sauce, soya sauce, fried garlic and fresh chili sauce.
- Thai Lounge PlatterMinimum for 2 or more. Famous combination of thal starters with chicken satay, spring roll, thal fish cake, prawn on toast and calamari.
- Thai Lounge Vegetarian PlatterMinimum for 2 or more. Selection of vegetarian thai starter spring roll, sweet com cake, mixed vegetable tempura, crispy gyoza.
- Ped AromaticQuarter aromatic shredded crispy duck served with pancake, cucumber strip, spring onion, hol sin sauce.Popular
- Satay ChickenSkewered marinated and chargrilled served with peanut sauce.Popular
- Prawn TempuraMarinated prawns deep fried in light batter served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Tod Mun PlaThai fish cake. Spicy Thai fish cake served with cucumber, salad and ground peanut sauce.
- Pu NimSoft shell crabs. Deep fried soft shell crabs, topped with garlic, pepper, salted chilies and spring onion.
- Kah Nom JeepThai dim sum thai dumpling dim sum with mince prawn chicken with garlic oil.
- Pra Meuk TodThai style calamari. Crispy battered calamari seasoned with garlic and chilli.
- Kah Nom Pung Na GoongPrawn on toast. Marinated minced prawns covered with seasame seeds spread on bread, deep fried until cispy, served with sweet chilli.
- EdamameSteamed green soya beans served with salt.
- Poh Pia PakVegetable spring roll. Mixed vegetable and glass noodles, spring rolls, served with sweet chilli sauce.Popular
- Vegetable TempuraA selection of mixed vegetables deep fried in light batter served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Crispy Gyoza DumplingsMixed vegetables filling, served with a rich hoi sin sauce.Popular
- Tod Mun Khow PodCrispy spicy sweet com cake served with sweet chilli sauce.
Soup and Salad
- Som TamThe most popular thai papaya salad with palm sugar, tomato, peanut and lime dressing.Hot
- Tom Yum SoupThe famous thai spicy and sour and lemongrass galangal and fresh herbs.Popular
- Tom Kha SoupThe traditional coconut milk soup, spiced with galangal lemongrass topped with crispy fried onion and tittle drop of chilli oil.Medium
- Pad Po Tak2 people or more Thai spice and sour mixed seafood soup with mushroom flavoured with lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and lime juice chilli.Medium
- Yum NuaGrilled sirloin beef steak cooked medium rare with tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and coriander leaves tossed with spicy dressing.Medium
- Larb GaiNorthern style minced chicken salad seasoned with onions, carrots, ground rice with spicy lime juice.Medium
- Larb PedDuck salad, seasoned with fresh thai herbs, ground rice, lime juice and chilli.Hot
- Pla GoongPopular spicy grilled prawn salad, seasoned with chilli oil, lemongrass, lime leaf and coriander.Medium
- Yum Med Ma MuangCashew nut salad with fresh herbs and fresh green apples.vegetarian - medium
- Pad Bai KrapowStir fried with onion, fresh chilli and Thai holy basil leaves.Popular
- Pad KhingYour choice of meat stir fried with julienne ginger, mushrooms, onion, baby corn, capsicums and light oyster sauce.Medium
- Pad Num Mon HoyStir fried with vegetables and oyster sauce.
- Pad Med Ma MuangStir fried with cashewnuts cooked in oyster sauce.Medium
- Pad Priew WanMixed veg, thai sweet and sour sauce, stir-fried with your choice of meat.
- Pad Kra TiemStir fried with garlic and pepper great texture.
- Talay Pad ChaaStir fried scallops, prawns, mussels and squid in a rich lemon - grass, garlic, peppercorn sauce.Popular
- Ped MakahmRoasted duck breast poured in a sweet tamarind sauce with fried onion topped with cashew nuts.
- Pla Lad Prig KhingDeep fried crispy tilapia topped with tasty chilli sauce and lime leaf.Medium
- Pla Sum RodDeep fried sea bass served with our house chilli dip spicy, sweet and flavoursome.Medium
- Pla Chu - CheeDeep fried sea bass topped with chu - chee curry and creamy coconut milk, garnished with shredded lime leaves.Hot
- Pla Kha Pong Nua ManowSteam sea bass garnished with spring onion and ginger served with lime sauce and fresh chilli.Hot
- Pla Kra Tiem Prig ThaiDeep fried sea bass with garlic pepper and topping with crispy dry shallot.Medium
- Kang Kiew Wan - Green CurryGreen curry with fresh green chilli and coconut milk with sweet basil leaves.Popular
- Kang Ped - Red CurryCoconut milk infussed with fresh red chilli, bamboo shoots and kaffir leaf.Popular
- Kang PanangCooked in coconut cream, presented relatively dry and garnished with shredded lime leaves. This curry has a mild and rich taste.Medium
- Jungle CurryThai none-coconut milk curry, very hot and spicy with fine beans, bamboo shoots, baby corn and Thai herbs.Very Hot
- Kang Ped Yang - Duck CurrySlices of duck cooked in coconut milk with grapes, pineapple, tomato and Thai basil leaves.Hot
- Pad ThaiPopular
- Pad See ewSoft hofun noodles stir fried with egg, soya sauce, chiness leaves and vegetables.Popular
- Pad Kee MaowStir fried flat rice noodles wtih holy basil leaves and chilli. A hangover cure in Thailand.Hot
- Mee Goreng Tek TekIndonesian wok fried egg noodles.Hot
- Plain Noodles - Side OrderTry as side instead of rice. Thai special with spring onion and beans sprouts.
- Egg Noodles - Side OrderTinner yellow variety wok fried with spring onion and beans sprouts.
- Gai YangMarinated grilled chicken served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Goong PowGrilled marinated river prawns served with spicy chilli sauce.
- Sua Rong Hai - Weeping TigerSirloin steak beef lightly grilled, medium rare served with chilli sauce.Popular
- Goong Yai Paw Chu-CheeGrilled marinated river prawns served with mild curry sauce.Medium
- Panang Nua YangSirloin steak beef slightly grilled cooked in coconut cream, relatively dry and garnished with shredded lime leaves.Medium
- Lobster PanangGrilled lobster 400 grams in a mild curry sauce, served in halves with shell.Medium
Wok Fried Rice
- Khow PadStir fried rice with egg, spring onion, and vegetable.
- Khao Pad Kee MaowStir fried rice with chilli and basil, egg with rich aromatic herbs sauce.Popular
- Pineapple Fried RiceWok fried with cashews, egg, raisins, garlic and shallots.vegetarian - medium
- Pad PakStir fried mixed vegetables with oyster sauce. Perfect as a shared side order.
- Pad Pak Boong - Morning GloryThai green vegetables stir fried with thai chilli and garlic.Medium
- Pad BroccoliStir fried broccoli in oyster sauce.
- Kaow SauyJasmine rice. Steamed fragrant Thai rice.Popular
- Kaow Ob Ma PrawCoconut rice. Fragrant rice steamed in coconut milk.
- Kaow Pud KaiEgg fried rice. Fragrant rice stir fried egg with spring onion.
- Kaow NeawGlutionous rice slow steamed in wicker basket.
- Coke Can
- Diet Coke Can
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Thai lounge delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Thai lounge delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Thai lounge delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Thai lounge delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Thai lounge delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Thai lounge menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Thai lounge online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Thai lounge here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Thai lounge order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Thai lounge order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Thai lounge delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Thai lounge order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.