Location and hours
|12:00 - 21:30||Menu|
|12:00 - 21:30||Bar Food Menu|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|12:00 - 21:30||Menu|
|12:00 - 21:30||Bar Food Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 - 22:30||Menu|
|12:00 - 22:30||Bar Food Menu|
Picked for you
- Pad ThaiStir fried thai noodle in pad Thai sauce with bean sprouts, egg, spring onion and peanuts.
- Spring Roll/Poh Pia TodThai spring roll with vegetables, clear noodle and oyster sauce.
- Green Curry/Gaeng Kiaw WanGreen curry creamy sauce made with coconut milk, green peas, broccoli, mushroom, baby corn, basil, green long beans and thai herbs.
- Sea Bass Lemon-Pla Kra Pong Neung ManowSteamed sea bass fillet with chopped red chillies, garlic, coriander and slice of lime, served with lime and chilli spicy Thai dressing.
- Sea Bass chillies & basil-Pad Karapaovery light battered sea bass fillet-an incredibly famous hot and spicy stir fried Thai hot chillies, garlic, fine beans, red long chillies, pepper, onion, mushroom and basil
- Crispy Duck TamarindCrispy duck with stir fried mix vegetables in tamarind saucePopular
- King Tiger Prawn in Red CurryRed curry sauce, red chillies, peppers, kafir lime leaf, basil and mix vegetables
- Mix StarterIncludes a spring roll, deep fried crispy prawn in egg roll wrap, fish cake and chicken satay.
- Spring Roll/Poh Pia TodThai spring roll with vegetables, clear noodle and oyster sauce.Popular
- Vegetable Tempura/Phak Chup Paeng TodDeep fried battered mix vegetables served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Prawn Roll/Kung Hom PhaDeep fried prawns in crunchy egg roll wrap.
- Fish Cake/Tod Man PlaDeep fried fish cake with Thai herbs and Thai curry.Mild Spicy
- Steamed Mussells/Hoy Malaeng PhuSteamed mussels with thai herbs.
- Tiger-Prawn/Kung PhaoGrilled tiger prawn served with thai garlic sauce.
- Prawn Soup/Tom Yum KungHot and Sour soup with prawns, mushroom, lemon grass, coriander and thai herbs also available without coconut milk.Popular
- Chicken Soup/Tom Kha GaiChicken soup in coconut milk with mushroom, spring onion mild flavoured with lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves and galangal blended with lime juice. also available vegetarian
- Beef Soup/Tom NeuaHot and sour Beef soup with onion, cherry tomato, spring onion, coriander and mushroom.Very Spicy
- Vegetable Soup/Gang Jeud Wun SenClear vegetable soup with clear noodles.
- Papaya Salad/Som Tam Thai SaladSliced green papaya salad with carrot, cherry tomato, peanuts and dried prawns seasoned with chef’s special dressing.Popular
- Beef Salad/Neua Nam TokGrilled Beef salad with Thai herbs, lime juice and chopped chilly.Mild Spicy
- Sea Food Salad/Yam TalayMix seafood salad with lemon juice, chilly and Thai herbs.Very Spicy
- Pork Salad/Mo Nam TokGrilled Pork salad with lime juice, chopped chilly and Thai herbsVery Spicy
- Yellow Curry/Gaeng LeuangYellow curry creamy sauce made with coconut milk, onion, coriander and sweet potato.
- Red Curry/Gaeng DaengRed curry creamy sauce made with coconut milk, cherry tomato, red pepper, pumpkin, carrot, basil and thai herbs.
- Pannaeng Curry/Gaeng PannaengPannaeng curry creamy sauce made by our chef’s traditional recipe with coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and chopped chilly.Mild Spicy
- Green Curry/Gaeng Kiaw WanGreen curry creamy sauce made with coconut milk, green peas, broccoli, mushroom, baby corn, basil, green long beans and thai herbs.Popular
- Jungle Curry/Gaeng PaJungle curry thai Jungle Curry prepared with pumpkin, carrot , baby corn, long green beans, basil, red chilly and thai herbs.Very Spicy
Fish and Prawn
- Sea Bass Lemon/Pla Neung ManowSteamed Sea Bass Fillet with lemon grass and spicy lime sauce.Very Spicy
- Sweet & Sour Sea Bass/Pla Prio WanBattered and deep fried sea bass fillet and served with sweet and sour sauce prepared with pineapple, tomatoes, onions, cucumber and peppers. also available without batter.
- Sweet & Spicy Sea Bass/Pla Rad PrightBattered and deep fried sea bass fillet with sweet and spicy sauce, coriander and thai herbs. also available without batter.Mild Spicy
- Pad Chu CheeBattered deep fried sea bass fillet or tiger prawns not battered served with mild spicy creamy thai chu chee curry sauce.Mild Spicy
- Kung Pad Pong KareeStir fried prawns in yellow curry powder, coconut milk and mixed vegetables.Popular
- Sea Bass Tamarind/Pla MackamSea bass fillet with tamarind and honey sauce, garlic, coriander, ginger, red onion and spring onion.
- Garlic-Pad Kratiam PrighthaiStir fried smooth sauce with garlic, pepper and coriander.
- Basil-Pad KrapaoStir fried oyster sauce with basil, onion and fresh chilly.Mild Spicy
- Sweet & Sour-Pad Prio WanBattered and deep fried meat served with sweet and sour sauce prepared with pineapple, tomato, onion, cucumber and pepper.Popular
- Duck Tamarind/Ped MackamRoasted duck breast in tamarind and honey sauce with ginger and black mushroom.
- Chicken Cashew Nut/Gai Pad Med Mamuang HimmapanStir fried chicken breast with cashew nuts, spring onion, red and green peppers, onion and mushroom.
- Beef Oyster/Neua Namman HoiStir fried beef fillet in oyster sauce with green and red peppers, onion, mushroom and spring onion.
Rice and Noodles
- Pineapple Fried Rice/Khao Pad SabparodEgg fried rice with chicken breast, prawns, pineapple, cashew nut, peas, spring onion, carrot tomato and curry powder.
- Khao Khi MaoThai fried rice with Khi Mao sauce, basil, baby corn, mushroom, long green beans, peas, sweet corn, egg, spring onion, carrot, broccoli and chilly.Mild Spicy
- Pad ThaiStir fried thai noodle in pad Thai sauce with bean sprouts, egg, spring onion and peanuts.Popular
- Pad Khi MaoStir fried thai noodle with khi mao sauce, basil, baby corn, mushroom, long green beans, peas, sweet corn, egg, spring onion, carrot, broccoli and chilly.Mild Spicy
- Clear Noodle/Pad Wun SenStir fried clear noodle with oyster sauce, bean sprouts, spring onion, egg and coriander.
- Thai Steamed Jasmine RicePopular
- Thai Steamed Jasmine Rice with Coconut Milk
- Egg Fried RiceWith peas, spring onions, carrot, tomato and sweet corn.
- Stir Fried Flour NoodleWith egg, onion and spring onion.
- Stir Fried Vegetables with Smooth Sauce
- Broccoli Chinese MushroomStir fried broccoli and Chinese mushroom with smooth sauce
- Baby cornStri fried baby corn, onions and broccoli with smooth sauce
- Clear NoodleStir fried clear noodle with egg, spring onion & bean sprouts
- Thai Sticky Rice
- Kids Prawn CrackersPopular
- Kids Stir Fried Rice NoodlesWith chicken and egg.
- Kids Chicken Fried Rice with Egg
- Sweet & Sour ChickenDeep fried battered chicken served with rice and sweet & sour sauce
- Sang Kha YahThai egg pudding, topped with coconut milk and sesame seeds.
- Milky Banana/Klway Buard SheBanana served in hot coconut milk.
- Green Tea BrownieWith whit chocolate sauce.
- Mango Sticky Rice/Khao Neuce MamuangFresh mango served with sticky rice, coconut milk and sesame seeds.Popular
- Banana Sticky Rice/Khao Tom MadThai style sweet sticky rice killed with banana, coconut milk and sesame seeds.
- Fried Banana/Klway TodFried banana served with coconut milk, palm sugar and sesame seeds.
Ice Cream and Fruit
- PunkyChildrens ice cream.
- Gelados Simples
- SorbetChoices : Coconut or Lemon
- Red Bull 250ml
- Coke 330mlPopular
- Diet Coke 330ml
- Fanta 330mlPopular
- Sprite 330ml
- J20 Apple Mango 275ml
- J10 Orange Passion Fruit 275ml
- J2O Apple and Raspberry 275ml
- Fever Tree Tonic Water 200ml
- Fever Tree Slime Line Tonic 200ml
- Fever Tree Ginger Ale 200ml
- Fever Tree Lemonade 200ml
- Fever Tree Soda Water 200ml
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Thai Bexleyheath delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Thai Bexleyheath delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Thai Bexleyheath delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Thai Bexleyheath delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Thai Bexleyheath delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Thai Bexleyheath menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Thai Bexleyheath online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Thai Bexleyheath here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Thai Bexleyheath order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Thai Bexleyheath order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Thai Bexleyheath delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Thai Bexleyheath order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.