Location and hours
983 Tyburn Road, Birmingham, EMEA B24 0TJ
|05:00 - 21:30|
- Carribean Meals
- Ackee and Saltfish MealJamaica's famous national dish, packed with spice, cooked in spring onions, and sweet peppers.
- Jerk Chicken MealA succulent medium hot leg and thigh of chicken marinated for 24 hours in pat blacks special jerk seasoning.
- Curry Chicken MealTender pieces of leg and thigh cooked in our special blend of caribean curry, infused with turmeric, herbs, and spices.
- Stew Chicken MealSucculent caribbean chicken marinated in a combination of jamican spices. Cooked in our special pat blacks tasty brown stew suace.
- Fried Chicken MealHighly spiced.
- BBQ MealFried and backed in our delicious pat blacks BBQ suace.
- Curry Mutton MealMelt in the mouth slow cooked on the bone in our special blend of caribbean curry seasoning.
- Oxtail MealTenderly cooked on the bone, in our specially prepaired oxtail oil seasoning.
- Hake MealSeasoned and fried then drenched in our specially made spicy escovitch suace.
- Vegan Meals
- Stew Peas MealKidney beans stewed in a blend of herbs, spicy with onion, carrots, irish potatos, and sweet peppers.
- Calalloo MealFrom spinach family, cooked with carrots, onions, potatoes, blend of herbs, and spices.
- 1 Piece of any Chicken and 1 Dumpling
- 1 Piece of Chicken with any Rice and Drink
- 1 Piece of any Chicken with Dumpling and Drink
- 2 Pieces any Chicken and 2 Dumpling and Drink
- Kids Meal
- Kids Meal1 Piece any chicken, choice of rice, fried dumpling, and can.
- Light Bites
- Fried DumplingsA savoury bread made from special blend of dough mix.
- 2 Jumbo Wings
- Rice Peas and Gravy
- Spicy Rice and Gravy
- Saltfish Fritters
- Diet Pepsi 330ml
- Pineapple Soda 330ml
- Rubicon Mango 330ml
- Rubicon Passion Fruits 330ml
- Water 500ml
- Caribbean Drinks
- Sky Juice 330ml Bottle
- Sexy Juice 330ml
- Stout Punch 330mlFor 18 plus.
Missing hygiene rating. Please contact the restaurant should you have any queries.Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. Adults need around 2000 kcal a day.