Location and hours
|12:00 - 21:45|
|Tuesday - Wednesday|
|14:30 - 22:00|
|Thursday - Saturday|
|12:00 - 21:45|
- House Special Mixed StarterChicken tikka, seekh kebab, chicken samosa, and hot chilli chicken.
- Mixed StarterChicken tikka, seekh kebab, onion baji, and chicken samosa.
- Pepper LambDiced lamb sprinkled with crushed pepper and spice mix tossed served with chopped lettuce bedding.
- Fish TikkaMarinated tilapia fish served with lettuce.
- Chicken PakoraDiced chicken coated in special batter and deep fried.
- Seekh KebabMinced lamb with mixed herbs and spices cooked on skewers in the tandoori oven.
- TikkaChicken or lamb cubes marinated in yoghurt and spices grilled in tandoori.
- Quarter Tandoori Chicken
- Mix Vegetarian PlatterPaneer tikka, vegtable samosa, spring roll, and onion bhaji.
- Vegetable ManchurianVegetarian balls tossed in a wok with chopped ginger or garlic and chillie sauce.
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower marinated with spices and deep fried and prepared in the classic style.
- Chilli Paneer DryCottage cheese with spices, deep fried and tossed in house special sauces with peppers and onion.
- Paneer TikkaCottage cheese with spiced and skewered with vegetables and finished in tandoori oven.
- Chole BhatureChick peas curry served with bhature.
- Vegetable Samosa Chaat
- Vegetable PakoraLightly spiced vegetable with flour and deep fried.
- Vegetable Samosa
- Spicy ChipsFried chips tossed with chillie power, salt herbs, and spices.
- Hyderabadi Mutton Dum BiryaniOn the bone Mutton cooked in original dum style authentic flavour.Hot and spicy
- Hyderabadi Dum Biryani Meal DealBiryani, tandoori chicken, chicken 65, and jamoon with raita and onions.Hot and spicy
- Hyderabadi Special Mixed StarterChilli chicken, chicken pakora, tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, and 2 naan.Hot and spicy
- Hyderabadi Dum BiryaniOn the bone chicken cooked in original dum style authenric flavor.Hot and spicy
- Lamb Murgh MasalaChicken cooked with hot spices, fresh coriander, green chillies, and minced lamb.Hot and spicy
- Hyderabadi Murgh MasalaCooked in traditional curry sauce red chillies and generous quantity of chopped ginger.Hot and spicy
- Chicken ChettinadCooked in favourites hot crushed pepper giving this dish a unique aroma and flavor.Hot and spicy
- Fish CurryCubes of talapia fish in traditional masala, coriander seeds, green chillies, and tamarind juice.Hot and spicy
- Prawn FryHot and spicy
- Hot Chicken WingsHot and spicy hyderabadi style.Hot and spicy
- Chilli ChickenSouth indian popular chicken starter hot flavour.Hot and spicy
- Chilli Chicken RollHot chillie chicken folded with naan, bread, and salad.Hot and spicy
- Spicy Chicken PakoraHot and spicy
Britians Favourite Curries
- Tikka Masala CurryBritain's most favourite dish.
- Achari Lamb CurryTender lamb pieces cooked in special secret pickle with very hot curry sauce.
- Dasnak CurryHot sweet and sour curry, cooked with lentils.
- Dopiaza CurryMedium spiced with onions.
- Korma CurryMild creamy curry.
- Rogan Josh CurryMedium spiced curry with lots of tomatoes.
- Jalfrezi CurryPopularly hot curry, using green chillies as its base, together with garlic, ginger, and onions.
- Saag CurrySpinach.
- Methi CurryLamb or chicken cooked in chopped fenugreek leaves with spices.
- Madras CurryHot curry cooked in special spices.
- Karahi CurryDiced cubes cooked in sauce with special mixture of spices garnished with fresh coriander.
- Butter ChickenMildly flavoured and cooked in special sauce.
- Pasanda CurryVery mild, tender lamb or chicken, cooked in a special sauce with cashews.
- Chilli Masala CurryDiced cubes cooked in chopped ginger and chilli flakes in masala sauce.
- Bhuna CurryMedium spiced curry in thick sauce.
- Vindaloo CurryVery hot and spicy curry.
- Lamb Balti
- Chicken Balti
- Tandoori Chicken (Full)On the bone, marinated chicken grilled in the tandoor and served with 4 pieces of mint sauce.
- Tandoori Mixed GrillChicken tikka, 3 wings, seekh kebab 1, 1 quarter tandoori chicken, pilau rice and 2 naan.
- Maharaja Mixed GrillChicken tikka, tandoori chicken, seekh kebab, and 4 wings.
- Tandoori Fish TikkaTilapia fish marinated in house special ginger garlic sauce server with lettuce.
- Tandoori ShashlikBarbecued with green peppers, tomatoes, onions, and served with salad.
- Chicken TikkaDiced breast of chicken/lamb marinated in the herbs and spices grilled in the tandoori.
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka RollChopped tandoori chicken tikka folded with naan bread, salad, and mint sauce.
- Tandoori Chicken (Half)On the bone, marinated chicken grilled in the tandoor and served with 2 pieces of mint sauce.
Vegetable Side Dishes
- Paneer Butter Masala DishPaneer cooked in house special sauce with butter and cream.
- Paneer Mutter DishPeas with indian cottage cheese in a special curry sauce.
- Paneer Tikka Masala DishCottage cheese with spiced and skewered in tandoori oven and cooked in special sauce.
- Chillie Paneer DishDeep fried paneer cooked with peppers and onion in house special sauce.
- Bhindi Bhaji DishLady finger sauteed in mixed spices.
- Cauliflower Bhaji DishCauliflower cooked with mixed spices in special curry sauce.
- Saag Aloo DishPotatoes cooked with spinach.
- Saag Paneer DishSpinach cooked with paneer.
- Saag Gobi DishSpinach cooked with cauliflower.
- Saag Mushroom DishMushrooms cooked with spinach.
- Mushroom and Peas Curry Dish
- Mixed Vegetable Curry DishSelection of vegetables cooked in medium curry sauce.
- Tarka Daal DishLentils highly spiced with garlic.
- Aloo Gobi DishPotatoes cooked with cauliflower.
- Brinjal Bhajee DishAubergine sauteed in mixed spices.
- Saag Bhaji DishSpinach cooked with garlic.
- Bombay Aloo DishPotatoes cooked in traditional way.
- Mughlai Aloo DishMild potato with coconut and cashews.
- Aloo Peas DishPotatoes cooked with peas.
- Saag Daal DishSpinach cooked with lentils.
- Channa Masala DishChickpeas cooked with masala sauce.
- Mixed Vegetable Balti DishMixed vegetables cooked in curry sauce with bell peppers and onions.
- Special Mixed Biryani PackChicken, lamb, and eggs cooked with aromatic basmati rice and spices served seperately with vegetable curry.
- Chicken Tikka BiryaniChicken tikka with aromatic basmati rice and lightly flavoured spice, served with vegetable curry.
- Lamb Biryani
- Chicken Biryani
- Egg Biryani
- Mixed Vegetable Biryani
- Butter Naan
- Cheese and Garlic Naan
- Cheese and Chilli Naan
- Peshwari Naan
- Vegetable ParathaStuffed with vegetables.
- Garlic Naan
- Turbo NaanStuffed with chillies.
- Cheese Naan
- Plain Naan
- Garlic and Chicken Rice
- Special Fried RiceRice fried with egg, peas, and spice.
- Vegetable Rice
- Jeera Rice
- Chillli and Onion Fried RiceHot
- Coconut Rice
- Lemon Rice
- Pilau Rice
- Mushroom RiceRice tossed with mushrooms, onions, and delicate spices.
- Plain Rice
- Tango Orange Original Can (330ml)Unleash refreshment with tango’s big, bold orange flavor.
- Gulab Jamun
- Masala Chips
- Mix Raita
- Mango Chutney
- Mixed Vegetable Pickle
- Mint Sauce
- Onion Salad Bag
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Spicy Hyderabad delivery in Reading with Uber Eats?
Yes. Spicy Hyderabad delivery is available on Uber Eats in Reading.
Is Spicy Hyderabad delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Spicy Hyderabad delivery is available to your location in Reading.
How do I order Spicy Hyderabad delivery online in Reading?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Spicy Hyderabad menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Spicy Hyderabad online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Spicy Hyderabad here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Spicy Hyderabad order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Spicy Hyderabad order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Spicy Hyderabad delivery in Reading?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Spicy Hyderabad order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.