Singh's Indian Street Food Menu and Takeaway in Leeds
Location and hours
|13:00 - 22:00|
|17:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday - Friday|
|17:00 - 22:00|
|13:00 - 22:00|
Singh's Indian Street Food
- Thums Up£2.49100% (12)
- Lassi Mango£3.9995% (20)
- Limca£2.99Limca is a lemon- and lime-flavoured carbonated soft drink made primarily in India .
- Lassi Sweet£3.99Lassi is a popular traditional dahi-based drink that originated in the Indian Subcontinent. Lassi is a blend of yoghurt, water, spices and sometimes fruit.66% (3)
- Lassi Namkeen ( Salted )£2.99
- Samosa Chaat (2 Samosas)£7.99Samosa served with chickpeas curry, yogurt, sev, and chutney.94% (77)
- Vada Pav£6.99Street food of Mumbai, made of potatoes, and mustard seeds. Served with deep fried green chillies, nuts, coconut, and dry garlic chutney.84% (32)
- Paneer Kathi Rolls£9.50Paneer, red omon, salad, chilli, mint, and mayo sauce with chutneys.84% (13)
- Allu Tikki Chutney Chaat£6.99Spicy potato pie crispy outside, soft inside with yogurt, mint, and tamannd chutney. Topped with pomegranate seeds.95% (20)
- Sev Batata Puri£6.99Crispy puri shells filled with potatoes topped with yogurt, sev, and pomegranate seeds with sweet and spic chumes.93% (30)
- Paneer Burger£7.99Mix of potatoes and paneer with chutney.100% (12)
- Chicken Kathi Rolls£9.99Paneer, red onion, salad, chili, mint, and mayo sauce with churneys.71% (7)
- Dahi Bhalee Chaat£6.99Dahi vada is a popular smack in north india it is prepared by soaking fried lentils balls in thick yogurt with mint and tamarind chutney.95% (21)
- Pani Puri£5.99Crispy puri shells filled with chickpeas and potatoes. Served with tamarind water, sweet and spicy chutney.82% (29)
Indo - Chinese
Amritsari Kulcha - Stuffed Bread
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Singh's Indian Street Food delivery in Leeds with Uber Eats?
Yes. Singh's Indian Street Food delivery is available on Uber Eats in Leeds.
Is Singh's Indian Street Food delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Singh's Indian Street Food delivery is available to your location in Leeds.
How do I order Singh's Indian Street Food delivery online in Leeds?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Singh's Indian Street Food menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Singh's Indian Street Food online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Singh's Indian Street Food here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Singh's Indian Street Food order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a £0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Singh's Indian Street Food order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Singh's Indian Street Food delivery in Leeds?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Singh's Indian Street Food order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.