Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|16:20 - 22:20|
|Friday - Saturday|
|16:00 - 22:40|
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.
- KurmaA traditional dish cooked in a rich sauce of coconut, almond, and cream.
- Bombay Aloo
- Sag Aloo
- Butter ChickenChicken cooked with cream in buttery sauce, very mild and rich.
- PopularOnion Bhajee Starter
- King Prawn Butterfly Starter
- Salmon Tikka Starter
- Spring Roll Starter
- Grilled Lamb Chops Starter
- Tandoori Chicken Starter
- Sheek Kebab Starter
- Special Mixed Kebab StarterAn assortment of chicken tikka, paneer tikka, and lamb tikka.
- Paneer Tikka StarterCube pieces of homemade cheese cooked with tandoori spices in our clay oven.
- Spiced Potatoes and Garlic Mushrooms StarterSoft and fluffy spiced potato balls with sauteed mushrooms in garlic butter.
- House Special StarterChicken tikka, onion bhaji, and samosa.
- King Prawn on Puree StarterSpiced king prawns on the shell served with thin fried puree bread.
- Meat Samosa StarterPopular
- Vegetable Samosa Starter
- Chicken Tikka Starter
- Lamb Tikka Starter
- Prawn on Puree StarterSpiced prawns on thin fried puree bread.
- Chicken Chat StarterDiced chicken cooked in our special chat masala.
- Tandoori Chicken HalfHalf chicken marinated in our own special sauce cooked in our tandoori oven.
- Chicken TikkaCubes of chicken marinated in our own special sauce cooked in our tandoori oven. Served with salad.
- Lamb TikkaCubes of lamb marinated in our own special sauce cooked in our tandoori oven. Served with salad.\
- Paneer TikkaChunks of cottage cheese marinated overnight in yoghurt and specially prepared sauce cooked in our tandoori oven.
- Salmon Tikka ShashlickPrime cubes of salmon matured in a mildly spiced marinade of dill, fennel, ginger, garlic, and a trace of mustard oil cooked in our tandoori oven.
- Chicken or Lamb ShashlickMarinated in special selection of spices, together with tomatoes, peppers and onion cooked in our tandoori oven. Served with salsa salad.Popular
- Tandoori Mixed GrillAssortment of tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, lamb tikka, sheek kebab, and tandoori chicken cooked in our tandoori oven.
- Tandoori King PrawnJumbo prawns delicately marinated in mixed herbs and spices, with black pepper, and dill cooked in our tandoori oven, served with salad.
- Grilled Lamb ChopsPieces of baby lamb chop cooked with tandoori masala sauce cooked in our tandoori oven.
- Paneer ShashlikIndian cheese marinated in mixed herbs and spices with yoghurt and mustard cooked in our tandoori oven.
- Chicken or Lamb BiryaniFreshly chopped onions, cloves, cinnamon seed, and light spices cooked with basmati rice and served with vegetable curry.Popular
- Chicken or Lamb Tikka BiryaniFreshly chopped onions, cloves, cinnamon seed, and light spices cooked with basmati rice and served with vegetable curry.
- Prawn BiryaniFreshly chopped onions, cloves, cinnamon seed, and light spices cooked with basmati rice and served with vegetable curry.
- King Prawn Biryani
- Royal Special BiryaniChicken, lamb, and prawn. Freshly chopped onions, cloves, cinnamon seed, and light spices cooked with basmati rice and served with vegetable curry.
- Vegetable Biryani
- CurryA traditional dish cooked in homemade curry sauce.
- MadrasFairly hot dish.Popular
- VindalooVery hot dish.Very Hot
- KurmaA traditional dish cooked in a rich sauce of coconut, almond, and cream.Popular
- BhunaA medium dish cooked with onions, tomatoes, and fresh coriander.Medium
- DupiazaA medium spiced with diced onions and green pepper in fairly dry sauce.Medium
- Balti DishesBalti is a traditonal Indian dish, originating from Baltistan. These dishes are freshly cooked in a special balti pan with freshly prepared balti sauce.
- Rogon JoshA traditional dish cooked with fresh tomatoes and onions in a thick spicy sauce.
- SagCooked with spinach in a spicy medium dry sauce.Medium
- CeylonFairly hot, cooked with coconut.Fairly Hot
- DansakPopular dish cooked in a sweet and sour thick sauce with lentils.
- PathiaPopular dish cooked in a sweet and sour thick sauce.
- KoraiA traditional dish cooked in medium sauce with green peppers, tomatoes, and onion.Medium
- JalfreziA fairly hot dish cooked in fresh ground spices, peppers, and tomatoes.Fairly Hot
- Tawa ChickenStrips of chicken cooked bhuna style with red and green peppers, fairly hot.Fairly Hot
- Jaffron ChickenBarbecued chicken cooked to a medium strength in a special garlic and lemon sauce.Medium
- Lamb Chop TehariCooked with baby lamb chops in a medium sauce with various herbs and medium spices.Medium
- Chicken Peri PeriA mouth-watering dish cooked in a unique sauce with dried chillies and coriander in a hot sauce.Hot
- Chicken or Lamb PasandaThin sliced pieces of tender chicken or lamb, cooked in a very creamy sauce and ground aromatic herbs.
- Chicken or Lamb AchariTender pieces of chicken or lamb cooked with olives, fresh green chillies, chopped onions, and Indian pickle, in a rich sauce.
- Butter ChickenChicken cooked with cream in buttery sauce, very mild and rich.Popular
- Hari Mirchi Chicken or LambTender pieces of chicken or lamb cooked with fresh chillies, coriander, tomatoes, and onions that are fused with a selection of freshly ground spices.
- Garlic Chilli Chicken or LambBarbecued pieces of chicken or lamb cooked in fresh garlic and chilli sauce with coriander and crisp red chilli.
- Rezala ChickenPieces of chicken breast marinated in spices and grilled. Then cooked in fresh ginger, garlic, cardamon, kashmiri red chilli, olive oil, sour, and yogurt. Spicy mild.Spicy Mild
Royal Radhuny Specials
- Royal Special ChickenCooked with coconut, cornflour, chopped onions, tomatoes, and coriander.
- Labada Chicken or LambBarbecued chicken or lamb cooked with fenugreek leaves, garlic, touch of cream, and honey. Mild to medium hot.
- Manchurian MurghiChicken tikka in a special Manchurian sauce.Popular
- Rijoti ChickenA special recipe from Jaipur, a semi dry dish prepared from tender pieces of meat cooked with ground onions, green peppers, mushroom, and fresh herbs and Indian spices.
- BemisalA unique dish of smooth spicy tikka of chicken, where the smoothness of the buttery tomatoo sauce is followed by the creamy mild flavour of the brown onion.
- Royal FlameBarbecued chicken or lamb fillet cooked with garlic, chillies, chopped onions, green pepper, and garnished with aromatic spices taste hot and sweet.
- Lamb Chops BhunaTender lamb chops cooked in clay oven with spices, touch of fresh chillies and garlic in a rich medium to hot sauce.
- Goshth Kata MasalaFresh lamb cooked with garlic, ginger, chat masala, green peppers, onion, and Indian spices.
- Railway LambLamb and baby potatoes cooked with coconut, curry leaves, and fresh herbs, served with spinach. An Anglo Indian speciality developed when the British were laying railway tracks in India. Spicy or medium with spicy sauce.
- Lamb ShankA supreme cut of lamb given the traditional goan treatment, full of flavour cooked with tomatoes, and coriander.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.Popular
- Prawn MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.
- Salmon Tikka MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.
- Tandoori King Prawn MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.
- Vegetable MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.
- Lamb Tikka MasalaThe famous masala dishes are cooked in mild and creamy sauce with coconut and almond.
- Special Bengal Fish MasalaSweet water fish Bengal cooked in thick spicy sauce and herbs.
- Mahamoti King PrawnKing prawn cooked in a subtle blend of almonds, honey, sag, vegetables, and tahri sauce. A mild dish.Mild
- King Prawn AchariAnother Hyderabad delicacy of selected king prawns sauteed in a sauce of pickling spices with Indian pickle.
- Sea BassFillets of sea bass marinated in a spice and grilled, served over a melange of colorful peppers, red onions in ginger garlic, fresh lemon, shatkora bhuna sauce, chickpea, and potato.
- King Prawn PalokTiger king prawns tossed in butter and garlic, cooked with herbs, spinach, onions, fresh curry leaves, and cheese.
Special Vegetable Dishes
- Subjee MiloniAn assortment of mixed vegetables cooked in a smooth tomato sauce.
- Vegetable KurmaA traditional dish cooked in a rich sauce of coconut, almond, and cream.
- Vegetable Masala
- Vegetable BadaamiMixed vegetables mixed with cashew nuts.
- Ponir ChilliVegetable balls cooked in a mild creamy sauce.
- Garlic Chilli VegPepper stuffed with a duxelle of dhingri mushrooms and cheese then served on a bed of creamy green spinach sauce.
Vegetable Side Dishes
- Bombay AlooPopular
- Sag AlooPopular
- Sag Bhajee
- Sag Paneer
- Matar Paneer
- Sag Gobi
- Mushroom Bhajee
- Daal Sambar
- Aloo Gobi
- Cauliflower Bhajee
- Tarka Daal
- Tarka Saag Daal
- Brinjal Bhajee
- Bhindi Bhajee
- Mixed Vegetable Curry
- Chana Masala
- Chana Sag
- Chicken and Chips
- Chicken Nuggets and Chips
- Boiled Rice
- Pilau RiceBasmati.Popular
- Special Fried Rice
- Mushroom Rice
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Garlic Fried Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Onion Rice
- Sag Rice
- Keema Rice
- Plain Nan
- Peshwari NanWith coconut, almond, and sultana.Popular
- Garlic NanPopular
- Keema NanMinced meat.
- Vegetable Nan
- Cheese Nan
- Stuffed Paratha
- Muglai ParathaWith egg.
- Tandoori Roti
- Green Salad
- Coca Cola Can 330mlPopular
- Diet Coca Cola can 330ml
- Lemonade Bottle
- Coca Cola bottle 1.5l
- Diet coca cola bottle 1.5lPopular
- Sauvignon Blanc• 75 Cal.France White Wine
- Pinot Grigio• 75 Cal.Italy
- Merlot• 75 Cal.France Red wine
- Shiraz• 75 Cal.Australia Red wine
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Royal Radhuny delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Royal Radhuny delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Royal Radhuny delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Royal Radhuny delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Royal Radhuny delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Royal Radhuny menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Royal Radhuny online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Royal Radhuny here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Royal Radhuny order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Royal Radhuny order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Royal Radhuny delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Royal Radhuny order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.