Location and hours
|11:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 - 20:00|
Picked for you
- Punjabi Samosa (4) (V)Our most popular mixed vegetable samosa with a roti pastry
- Gobi - Manchurian (V)An Indo-Chinese favourite, carrot & cabbage balls tossed with onion, bell peppers cooked in a tangy chilli sauce and spices
- Wada Pav (x2)Delicious Bateta Wada (spiced mash potato ball) coated in a fresh batter, served in a bread roll with coriander chutney spread on one side of the bread and a thickened tamarind chutney on the other, garnished with fresh onions and small sev. (Vegan Friendly)
- Pulav (Mix veg) Rice (V)Steam cooked boiled rice with diced mix veggies
Starters - Hand Crafted at RK
- Popadums with DipsServed with a small pot of mango chutney & mix pickle
- Punjabi Samosa (4) (V)Our most popular mixed vegetable samosa with a roti pastryPopular
- Gujarati Samosa (4)Our popular gujarati samosa, filled with mix vegetables wrapped in a filo pastry
- Peas Kachori (4) (V)Spiced Indian style peas seasoned and dipped in batter and fried
- Petish (4) (V)Coconut and Corriander balls coated into a potato batter and deep fried
- Aloo Tikki (4) (V)Spicy potato tikki's with a few seasoned vegetables
- Onion Bhaji (4) (V)Fresh white onion sliced and merged with Indian spices and gram flour to create a wonderful tasty bhaji
- Spinach Pakora (4) (V)Spinach & Onion spiced and stacked with spices to create a wonderful pakora
- Cheese Balls (4)Mild cheddar stuffed into a potato coated ball with minimal spices. Great for kids and those who love light spice
- Bateta Wada (4) (V)Lightly spiced potato balls coated into a batter and deep friedPopular
- Khaman Dhokla (500g)Steamed gujarati spiced cakes, fluffy in texture and popular as a morning snack with tea & coffee
- Paturi/Khandvi RollsRolled pasta style indian savoury to be eaten as a side or as a breakfast
- Pani Puri (V)
- Samosa Chat
- Pav Bhaji
- Masala Dhosa
- Behl Puri (V)Crushed crispy purr's served with a mixture of chickpeas, onions and potato mixed in a lovely sweet and sour tamarind chutney.
- Papdi ChatCrispy flat puri’s topped with potatoes, chickpeas and onion, sweet yoghurt, tamarind chutney and crispy sev garnished with fresh coriander.
- Aloo Tikki Chat3 x Delicious Aloo Tikki's served with spicy chickpeas, chaat masala, sweet yoghurt sauce, tamarind chutney, garnished with fresh coriander and onion (Vegan option available)
- R K Special ChatOur special chat combining Kachori, Petish and Aloo tikki with chick pea curry and tamarind chutney, special spices and masala topped with puffed rice, sev and coriander
- Paneer Chilli Kati Rolls (2)Our famous chilli paneer diced and sliced, wrapped into a kati roti with special sauces and garnishes.
- India Style Mumbai Grill SandwichTriple decker sandwich with layers of coriander chutney, garlic chutney, spiced potato and freshly sliced salad grilled to perfection.
- Wada Pav (x2)Delicious Bateta Wada (spiced mash potato ball) coated in a fresh batter, served in a bread roll with coriander chutney spread on one side of the bread and a thickened tamarind chutney on the other, garnished with fresh onions and small sev. (Vegan Friendly)Popular
- Wada Pav with Cheese (x2)Delicious Bateta Wada (spiced mash potato ball) coated in a fresh batter & melted mild cheddar, served in a bread roll with coriander chutney spread on one side of the bread and a thickened tamarind chutney on the other, garnished with fresh onions and small sev. (Vegan Friendly)
- Samosa Pav (x2)Our famous punjabi samosa sandwiched in-between a bread bun with our coriander chutney, tamarind chutney, nylon sev and garnished with chopped onion! A new addition to our menu.
- Chole BhaturaChick peas cooked Punjabi style in a delicious sauce with spices and bell peppers and onion. Served with Bhatura
- Plain Chips (V)Potato chips served with tomato sauce
- Masala Chips (V)Potato chips tossed in a special R.K Masala mixed with a selection of sauces
- Mogo Chips (V)Thick Sliced African cassava fried and served with tamarind chutney
- Idli SambharGently steamed rice cake served with (sambar) a traditional lentil curry sauce and freshly made coconut chutney.Popular
- Plain DhosaA rolled thin pancake made of rice and lentil. (All of our Dhosas are accompanied with Sambar and Coconut chutney)
- Mysore Masala DhosaA folded pancake smeared with a Special RK sauce and spices, served with sambhar dar and coconut chutney
- Cheesy DhosaA folded thin pancake with grated cheese and spices. (All of our Dhosas are accompanied with Sambar and Coconut chutney)
- Schezwan DhosaChinese inspired Dhosa with a spicy red garlic chutney mixed into a potato and onion filing
- RK Special DhosaA chefs special Dhosa, a mixture of maisuri, chana masala and dhosa potato merged into one to create a filling tasty dhosa, garnished with onion, masala and coriander. Served with coconut chutney, coriander chutney and sambhar dar! A MUST TRY!
- Gobi - Manchurian (V)An Indo-Chinese favourite, carrot & cabbage balls tossed with onion, bell peppers cooked in a tangy chilli sauce and spicesPopular
- Hakka Noodles (V)Julinne cut vegetables mixed into our eggless noodles with spicy & tangy sauce
- Mushroom Masala (V)Indo-Chinese curry made with mushrooms, peppers & onions. Medium/Hot in taste.
- Chef Special Thali, 1 Starter, 2 Curry, 1 Rice, 3 Chapatis.
Authentic Main Dishes
- Bombay Potato (V)Steamed potato mixed into a tomato and onion gravy
- Aubergine and Potato (V)Aubergine and potato curry, mild in taste!
- Chick Pea Curry (V)Chick peas cooked Punjabi style in a delicious sauce with spices and bell peppers and onion.
- Tarka Daal (V)Yellow lentil curry medium spice, great source of protein.Popular
- Dal Makhani (V)Black lentils and kidney beans cooked in a tasty tomato and onion gravy.
- Surti Undhiyu (V)Our house special African mix veg, with a combination of root vegetables and greens this makes up the perfect curry
- Punjabi Mix Veg (V)A mixture of fresh vegetables cooked into a tasty homemade sauce. Mild/Medium in spice
- Mutter PanirPeas and Paneer cooked in a tomato and onion gravy! Mild/Medium in spice.
- Masala PanirPaneer mixed bell peppers served in a tasty fresh gravy sauce
- Boiled Rice (V)Steam cooked boiled Rice
- Pulav (Mix veg) Rice (V)Steam cooked boiled rice with diced mix veggiesPopular
- RK Special Biriyani (V)Layered rice with special curried vegetables, garnished with peppers and onions.Popular
Breads (to go with your mains)
- Roti (5)Traditional roti/chapati, commonly used to eat curries.
- Methi Thepla (3)Fenugreek Roti, great as a breakfast snack.
- Sweet Roti (2)Sweet Lentils stuffed into a small roti, great as a snack or as part of a main meal.Popular
- Aloo Paratha (2)Spiced potato and onion stuffed into a pan baked paratha. Great as a snack or as part of a main meal.
Chutneys (to dip your starters)
- Mint & Yoghurt (8oz)8oz container of our famous yoghurt mint chutney, goes great with all savouriesPopular
- Tangy Tomato (8oz)8oz container of our tangy tomato chutney
- Tamarind Chutney (8oz)8oz of our famous amli aka tamarind chutney
- Corriander Chutney (10oz)10oz container of our tasty coriander chutney
- Coconut Chutney (8oz)8oz container of our lovey coconut chutney
- Mango Chutney (10oz)Everyones favourite, mango chutney! SweetPopular
- Mix Pickle (10oz)
Desserts & Sweets
- Mix Mithai (500g)A lovely selection of all our finest mithai.Popular
- Vegan Mix Mithai (500g)
- Jalebi (500g)
- Gulab Jambu (4)Gulab Jambu 4pcs
- Ras Malai (5)Popular
- Elachi Shrikand
- Chocolate Barfi (500g)RK's Special chocolate barfi! A perfect desert!
- Mohanthar (500g)Beautiful indian sweet to sweeten up the mouth after a meal.
- Jalebi (5)Our orange sweet swirl!Popular
- Bundi Ladoo (4)Bundi or Motichoor Ladoo!
- Mix Penda (4)
- Mix Mithai (500g)A lovely selection of all our finest mithai.
- Fanta Orange 330ml
- Coca-Cola Original Taste 330ml
- Thumbs UpPopular
- Rubicon Mango Can
- Rubicon Guava Can
- Rubicon Passion Can
- Still Water
- Mango LassiPopular
- Nimbu Pani
- Diet Coke 330ml"Love it light? Add some sparkle to your day, minus the calories with Diet Coke
Diet Coke is a sugar free, low calorie soft drink.
Gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free
Contains vegetables extracts and sweeteners
Serve over ice with a slice of lime."
- 7UP Free
- Irn Bru Xtra
- OMJ Very Berry Juice
- Masala ChaiPopular
Indian Dry Snacks
- Corn Chevdo
- Tikka GathiaPopular
- Mumbai mix
- Fafda Pata
Frequently asked questions
Can I order RK Dining delivery in Preston with Uber Eats?
Yes. RK Dining delivery is available on Uber Eats in Preston.
Is RK Dining delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if RK Dining delivery is available to your location in Preston.
How do I order RK Dining delivery online in Preston?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the RK Dining menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find RK Dining online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by RK Dining here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my RK Dining order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my RK Dining order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for RK Dining delivery in Preston?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your RK Dining order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.