Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell Menu and Takeaway in London
Location and hours
|12:00 - 23:59|
|15:00 - 23:30|
|15:00 - 23:30|
|Thursday - Saturday|
|12:00 - 23:59|
Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaBoneless marinated chicken cooked in rich thick sauce and traditional spices.
- KormaCooked with almonds and fresh cream in traditional spices.
- Onion Bhaji or Punjabi PakoraOnions batter in gram flour and deep fried vegetables.
- Butter Chicken
Punjabi Junction Specialist
- Punjabi Goat Curry (Bakra)Traditional goat curry on the bone prepared in a traditional punjabi spices.Spicy
- Keema MutterMince lamb with peas sautéed in a thick mixture of traditional flavours.
- Chicken Lamb Achari
- Butter ChickenPopular
- Chicken on the Bone (Desi style)
- Spring Roll (3 pieces)Vegetarian
- Chilli PaneerVegetarian, spicy
- Poppadum (2 pieces)Serving with salad and sauce.Popular
- Onion Bhaji or Punjabi PakoraOnions batter in gram flour and deep fried vegetables.Vegetarian
- Vegetable Samosas (3 pieces)Popular
- Paneer ShashlikPieces of indian cheese marinated in traditional spices with pieces of onion and peppers grilled on charcoal.Vegetarian, spicy
- Punjabi ChaatServed with chick peas , onions, yogurt and tamarind sauce and traditional spices.Vegetarian, spicy
- Chilli ChipsVegetarian
- Tandoori Chicken TikkaBoneless chicken breast marinated in traditional spices and roasted in tandoor.Spicy
- Tandoori ChickenMarinated in traditional spices and roasted in clay oven.Popular
- Tandoori Lamb ChopsMarinated in traditional spices and barbecued over charcoal.Spicy
- Lamb Sheek KebabSpiced minced skewed and cooked over charcoal.Spicy
- Meat Samosas (3 pieces)Popular
- Amritsari Fish PakoraFresh fish fillet marinated and battered in traditional spices and deep fried.Popular
- Chicken PakoraTender pieces of chicken marinated and battered in traditional spices and deep fried.Spicy
- Mixed Grill PlatterCombination of tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, lamb chops and sheek kebab topped with traditional spices served with naan bread.Spicy
- Chilli ChickenFried chicken, peppers and onions stir fried with special chilli sauce and traditional spices.Spicy
- Tandoori Chicken Wings (6 pieces)Chicken cooked with traditional spices and grilled in tandoor.Spicy
- Tandoori King PrawnFresh prawn cooked with traditional spices and grilled in tandoor.Spicy
- CurryCooked in traditional spices topped coriander and ginger.Spicy
- KarahiCooked with peppers, tomatoes, onions in traditional spices topped with coriander and ginger.Spicy
- KormaCooked with almonds and fresh cream in traditional spices.Spicy
- Chicken Tikka MasalaBoneless marinated chicken cooked in rich thick sauce and traditional spices.Popular
- Vegetable BiryaniServed with raital yoghurt.Vegetarian
- Chicken BiryaniServed with raital yoghurt.Popular
- Lamb BiryaniServed with raital yoghurt.
- Prawn BiryaniServed with raital yoghurt.
- Daal MakhniBlack lentils cooked with butter in traditional spices with cream.Popular
- Daal Tadka/DesiYellow lentils cooked with ginger and mildly tempered with green chillies.Vegetarian, mild
- Bombay AlooPotatoes cooked with in house spices in bombay style.Vegetarian, spicy
- Saag-Paneer or AlooCooked with traditional spices and indian fresh spinach.Vegetarian, spicy
- Karahi PaneerIndian cheese cubes cooked in traditional spices.Vegetarian, spicy
- Shahi PaneerIndian cheese cubes cooked in rich creamy and traditional spices.Popular
- Channa masalaChickpea cooked in traditional spices.Vegetarian, spicy
- Punjabi Special Choice
- Pilau RicePopular
- Plain RicePopular
- Mushroom Rice
- Garlic Rice
- Egg Fried Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Jeera Rice
Naan - Rotis - Paratha
- Naan BreadPopular
- Garlic NaanPopular
- Keema Naan
- Peshawari Naan
- Kulcha Naan
- Tandoori RotiPopular
- Ajwain Roti
- Makki di Roti
- Plain Paratha
- Stuffed Parantha
- Bhatura or Puri
- Plain Yogurt
- Boondi Raita
- Chilli Onion SaladPopular
- Green Salad
- Coke 330mlPopular
- Diet Coke 330ml
- Lemon Water (Skinjavi) 330mlPopular
- Salted Lassi 330ml
- Mango Lassi 330mlPopular
- Sweet Lassi 330ml
- Orange Juice 300ml
- Pineapple Juice 300ml
- J20 Apple and Raspberry 275ml
- J20 Orange and Passionfruit 275ml
- J20 Apple and Mango 275ml
- Gulab Jamun (2 pieces)Popular
- Ras Malai (2 pieces)Popular
- Malai Kulfi
- Pistachio Kulfi
- Matka Kulfi
- Gajerala Halwa
Collection Offer Only
- Collection OfferAny chicken, lamb or veg curry and 2 naan or rice.Popular
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a $0 delivery fee on selected orders.
How do I pay for my Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Punjabi Junction @ Railway Bell order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.