Location and hours
|12:20 - 23:35|
|Monday - Wednesday|
|13:30 - 0:35|
|13:00 - 1:00|
|Friday - Saturday|
|13:20 - 2:05|
- Picked for you
- Sweet and Sour Sauce Hong Kong StyleStir fried main course. Sweet and sour sauce with green pepper, onion, and pepper.
- Chicken Wings in Peppercorn Salt
- Barbecue Ribs
- Chicken Satay
- Crispy Aromatic DuckServed with spring onion, cucumber, pancake, and hoisin sauce.
- Chinese Mixed PlatterPork ribs in sweet peking sauce, crispy seaweed, two sesame prawn toasts, two crispy prawn rolls, and two prawn wonton with sweet and sour sauce.
- Sesame Prawn ToastFour pieces of toast topped with minced prawn and sesame seeds, served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Crispy SeaweedCrispy seaweed garnished with fish powder.
- Soft Shell Crab in Peppercorn SaltCrispy spicy crab fried in peppercorn salt with spring onion, red chilli, lettuce, and fried garlic.
- Peking Pork DumplingsSteamed pastry dumplings filled with minced pork and served with ginger, and vinegar dressing.
- Pork Ribs in Sweet Peking SaucePork ribs with sliced onion, cooked in sweet peking sauce.
- Crispy Prawn WontonCrispy minced prawn wontons, served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Golden King PrawnCrispy fried king prawns served with a slice of lemon and a cup of fruity flavoured cantonese sauce.
- Smoked Crispy ChickenSliced smoked crispy chicken fillet in breadcrumbs, served with thinly chopped red and green peppers, carrot, and spring onion.
- King Prawn SatayStir fried marinated king prawns, served with peanut sauce.
- Aromatic Shredded Crispy LambServed on a bed of lettuce with spring onions, cucumber, pancakes, and hoisin sauce.
- Vegetarian Mock DuckServed on a bed of lettuce with spring onions, cucumber, pancakes, and hoisin sauce.
- Salt and Pepper Chips
- Prawn Crackers
- Tempura prawnTempura prawn (2pcs)
- Grill Chicken GyozaChicken Gyoza (5pcs)
- Grill Vegetable Gyoza5pcs
- Glazed Edamame1 portion
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prawn Wonton SoupClear wonton soup with prawns, carrots, baby mushrooms, and Chinese leaves.
- Crab and Sweetcorn SoupCreamy soup made with crab and sweetcorn.
- Chicken and Mushroom SoupClear soup with fresh chicken and mushrooms.
- Hot and Sour Szechuan SoupCreamy soup filled with shrimp, pork, bean curd, green peas, Chinese mushrooms, red vinegar, and soya sauce.
- Mixed Vegetable SoupClear soup with mange tout, bean sprouts, carrots, water chestnuts, baby mushrooms, Chinese mushrooms, baby corn, bamboo shoots, and Chinese leaves.
- Seafood Dishes
- Salt and Pepper Fish
- Kung Po Fish
- Fish in Black Bean SauceLightly fried fresh cod fish fillets topped with green and red pepper, red chilli, garlic, onion, and black bean sauce.
- XO SauceCooked in a spicy XO sauce with mange tout, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and onion.
- Main Courses
- Sweet and Sour Sauce Hong Kong Style
- Black Bean Sauce
- Beef with Pak Choy
- Char Siu
- Chicken with Cashew Nut
- Beef with English Mushroom
- Kung Po SauceStir fried main course. Sweet chilli sauce with diced carrot, bamboo shoots, chopped green, and red pepper.
- Chop Suey SauceStir fried main course. Chop suey sauce with bean sprout, carrot, onion, and spring onion.
- Stir Fried Broccoli in Ginger and Wine SauceStir fried main course.
- Yellow Bean SauceStir fried main course. Sweet yellow bean sauce with cashew nuts, carved bamboo shoots, and carrot.
- Oyster Sauce with Mixed VegetablesStir fried main course. Oyster sauce with Chinese mushrooms, mange tout, bamboo shoots, and baby corn.
- Szechuan Stir FryStir fried main course. Spicy szechuan sauce with finely chopped green pepper, onion, celery, red pepper, red chillies, and minced vegetables.
- Deep Fried Chicken with Honey and Garlic Sauce
- Malaysian Kung Po Stir FryStir fried main course. Spicy Malaysian kung po sauce stir fried with sun dried red chillies, cashew nuts, spring onion, green and red pepper, ginger, and onion.
- MassamanStir fried main course. A mild curry cooked with coconut milk, potato, and peanuts, flavoured with cumin, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.Mild
- Crispy Balls with Sweet and Sour SauceStir fried main course. Crispy balls of meat or seafood, served with a dipping cup of sweet and sour sauce.
- Chinese Authentic CurryStir fried main course. Medium spiced curry with sliced onion, carrot, and mushroom.Medium
- Malaysian Satay SauceStir fried main course. Spicy peanut sauce with carrot, green and red pepper, onion, and pineapple.
- Traditional Chinese Drunken ChickenStir fried main course. Sliced chicken fillet topped with ginger and spring onion, flavoured with a rich wine sauce.
- Egg Foo YungChinese egg omelette.
- Classical Lemon ChickenCrispy chicken fillet on a lettuce bed topped with lemon sauce.
- Crispy Shredded SzechuanStir fried main course. Crispy shredded, fried, and battered, served with carrot, red chilli, and spring onion in a sweet chilli sauce.
- Beef with Chinese Mushroom and Bamboo ShootsStir fried main course. Stir fried beef with pak choy and a hint of oyster sauce.
- Beef Cantonese StyleStir fried main course. Roasted pork served on a bed of lettuce and topped with sweet soya sauce
- Cantonese Roasted Duck FilletStir fried main course. Roasted pork served on a bed of beanspourt and topped with sweet soya sauce.
- Ginger and Spring OnionStir fried main course. Fillet steak stir fried with cracked black pepper, green and red pepper, and red chillies.
- Chicken with English Mushrooms
- Vegetable Dishes
- Braised Tofu with Mixed Vegetables
- Pak Choy with Crushed Garlic
- Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
- Mock Duck
- Chinese Mushroom and Bamboo Shoots in Oyster Sauce
- Hot and Spicy Tofu
- Stir Fried Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- Rice and Noodles
- Egg Fried Rice
- Hofan NoodlesWok fried ho fun noodles with spring onions, carrot, onion, and bean sprouts.
- Fried Rice with Mixed VegetablesWok fried rice with egg, spring onion, carrot, green peas, thinly cut lettuce, and a drop of sesame oil. Special - shrimp, pork, and chicken.
- Fried Egg Noodles with Bean Sprouts
- Fried Fresh UdonIncludes egg and soya sauce.
- Steamed Fried Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Nasi Goreng - IndonesianSpicy fried rice with prawns and shredded chicken green chillies, shrimp paste, diced tomato, hot chilli sauce, egg, spring onion, and cucumbers.
- Mee Goreng - IndonesianSpicy stir fried noodles with beef, squid and shrimps, green chillies, shrimp paste, diced tomato, hot chilli sauce, egg, spring onion, and cucumbers.
- Dim Sum
- Chicken Siu Mai
- Chicken Buns
- Char Siu Buns2 pieces soft white buns with marinated BBQ pork fillings. Steamed cantonese dim sum.
- Dim Sum Hors D'Oeuvres2 har kau, 2 siu mai, 2 chives dumpling, and 2 chicken buns. Steamed cantonese dim sum.
- Chives Dumpling6 pieces marinated pork and prawns in rice pastry. Steamed cantonese dim sum.
- Har Kau6 pieces marinated prawns in rice pastry. Steamed cantonese dim sum.
- Siu Mai6 pieces marinated pork and prawns in egg pastry. Steamed cantonese dim sum.
- Siu Loong Pau6 pieces marinated pork and vegetables in rice pastry. Shanghai dumplings. Steamed cantonese dim sum.
- Chicken Siu Mai的副本6 pieces marinated minced chicken in egg pastry, steamed cantonese dim sum.
- Satay Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Curry Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Soya Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chilli Oil
- Oyster Sauce
- Crispy Crab ClawsServed with sweet chilli sauce. Thai appetisers.
- Tod Mun Pla Thai Fish CakesServed with sweet chilli sauce. Thai appetisers.
- Thai Prawn CrackersThai appetisers.
- Thai Curries
- Gang Kiaw WaanThai green curry with Thai aubergine, kaffir lime leaves, green chilli, sweet Thai basil, bamboo shoots, and coconut milk.
- Gang DangThai red curry with Thai aubergine, kaffir lime leaves, green chilli, sweet Thai basil, bamboo shoots, and coconut milk.
- Pad Prik PaoYour choice stir fried with red chilli, onion, garlic, carrot, and chilli oil.
- Pad Tua Fak YaowYour choice stir fried with French beans, onion, green and red pepper.
- Thai Noodles
- Pad ThaiWok fried rice noodles with carrot, egg, spring onion, bean sprouts, shrimp paste, and sweet pad Thai sauce, topped with crushed peanut. Shrimp paste can be excluded for vegetarians.
- Pad Kee MaoWok fried flat rice noodles with fresh chilli, garlic, French beans, and hot basil.Hot
- Thai Rice
- King Prawn Pineapple Fried RiceWok fried rice with king prawns, egg, pineapple, onion, tomato, cashew nut, spring onion, and carrot.
- Thai Rice
- Thai Soup
- Tom Yum with GoongClear spicy hot and sour soup with galangal, hot basil, coriander, fresh chilli, fish sauce, and lime juice.
- Chunky Chips
- Set Meals
- Chinese Set MealCrispy prawn wonton, BBQ spare ribs, sweet and sour pork Hong Kong style, chicken with oyster sauce, stir fried mixed vegetables, and egg fried rice. Add Ben & Jerry's 500ml.
- Chinese Set Meal for TwoCrispy prawn wonton, vegetable spring rolls, crispy seaweed, BBQ spare ribs, sweet and sour pork Hong Kong style, and chicken with cashew nuts. King prawn with ginger and spring onion, beef with green pepper, and black bean sauce. Stir fried mixed vegetables and egg fried rice.
- Coca Cola
- Diet Coca Cola
- Aloe Vera500ml.
- Ice Cream
- Haagen Dazs500ml tub.
- Ben & Jerry's
- Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew Ice Cream 465 ml
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie 465ml
- Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough 465mlVanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough. (Please head to Benjerry.co.uk for allergen advice and more product info).
- Ben & Jerry's Birthday CakeVanilla cake batter ice cream with pink frosting and strawberry swirls, and cake pieces. 500ml.
- Ben & Jerry's Half BakedChocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed with brownies and chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough. 500ml.
- Ben & Jerry's Phish FoodChocolate ice cream with marshmallow, caramel, and chocolate shaped fish. 500ml.
- Ben & Jerry's Moo-phoria Chocolate Cookie DoughChocolate ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough. 500ml.
- Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter CupPeanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups. 500ml.
- Apple Fritters
- Banana Fritters
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Sponge
- Fortune Cookie
- Japanese Sushi
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Paya delivery in Harpenden with Uber Eats?
Yes. Paya delivery is available on Uber Eats in Harpenden.
Is Paya delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Paya delivery is available to your location in Harpenden.
How do I order Paya delivery online in Harpenden?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Paya menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Paya online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Paya here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Paya order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a $0 delivery fee on selected orders.
How do I pay for my Paya order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Paya delivery in Harpenden?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Paya order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.