Oottupura Restaurant Menu and Takeaway in Epsom
Location and hours
|12:00 - 22:00
|Tuesday - Thursday
|12:00 - 14:30
|17:00 - 22:00
|Friday - Saturday
|12:00 - 22:00
Snacks and Chutney
- AchappamThis crunchy and crispy snack is made from rice flour, coconut, black sesame seeds, and cumin seeds. A traditional snack basket.
- Poppadums and Pappada VadaPappadoms are dipped in rice flour, cumin, and sesame seeds batter ond deep fried to give a special aroma. A traditional snack basket.
- Kaya VaruthathuRaw sliced banana flavoured with turmeric and fried. A traditional snack basket.
- Chilli PaneerFresh cottage cheese tossed in capsicum, onion, ginger, garlic, and authentic spices.
- VaruthathuChoice of potato or aubergine batter fried, cumin seeds, ginger, and garlic with chutney.
- Muringakkai SoupMuringakkai (drumstick) is well known for its medicinal quality in Ayurveda. It is prepared from drumsticks, potato flavoured with shallots, garlic, ginger, and curry leaves with special care.
- Vegetable Samosa with Tamarind Sauce
- Chicken Samosa with Tamarind Sauce
- Chicken 65 with BonesDiced chicken, crushed chillies, ginger, and garam masala.
- Oottupura Seafood SoupThis Kerala spiced soup made from Prawns, fresh mussles, fish, curry leaves, carrots, onion, tomato, and ginger dashed with coconut milk and black pepper.
- Fish Culet3 pieces of salmon cakes with mashed potatoes mixed in chilies, onion, ginger, and coriander leaves
- Chicken Pepper FryChettinad dry roasted chicken breast flavoured with fennel, garam masala, and curry leaves.
- Nadan Konju MulakeTiger prawns cooked in chilly sauce, onion, peppers, ginger, garlic, and spices.
- Kanava FryRound cut Calamari tossed in mix peppers, onion, ginger, and garlic in chilli sauce and salad.
- UlathiyathuPanfried lamp cubes coconut, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilii, ground spices, and curry leaves.
- Broccoli 65Broccoli battered with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and deep fried..
Dosa and Idli
- Masala DosaSouth Indian traditional pancake filled with crushed and seasoned potatoes, peas, and onion.#1 most liked
- Sambar VadaLentil doughnut soaked in kerala spiced sambar.
- Indian Pizza UthappamA thicker and spongy version of dosa with mixed vegetables.
- Plain DosaServed with sambar and coconut chutney.
Meat and Poultry
Fish Main Dishes
Biryani and Rices
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Oottupura Restaurant delivery in Epsom with Uber Eats?
Yes. Oottupura Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Epsom.
Is Oottupura Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Oottupura Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Epsom.
How do I order Oottupura Restaurant delivery online in Epsom?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Oottupura Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Oottupura Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Oottupura Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Oottupura Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Oottupura Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Oottupura Restaurant delivery in Epsom?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Oottupura Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.