New Thai Restaurant Menu and Takeaway in London
Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|16:30 - 22:00|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|16:30 - 22:00|
New Thai Restaurant
Picked for you
- Phad Thai (Large)Wok fried flat rice noodles in Malaysian blended soya sauce, mixed peppers, spring onions, carrots, beansprouts, tamarind palm sugar, garnished with peanuts, lemon, chilli & coriander. Signature dish.
- Roast Duck with Egg Fried Rice
- Crispy Aromatic Duck
- Set Dinner for 1 PersonVegetable spring rolls 4 pieces, sesame prawn toast 4 pieces, sweet & sour chicken Hong Kong style & egg fried rice.
- Set Dinner for 2 PersonsSpecial fried rice, beef with green pepper in black bean sauce, sweet & sour chicken Hong Kong style, spare ribs 4 pieces & 6 pieces mini vegetarian spring rolls.
- Set Dinner for 3 Persons6 pieces BBQ spare ribs with sauce, 9 pieces sweet & sour chicken balls, beef with black bean & chilli sauce, Szechuan king prawn, special chow mein & special fried rice.
- Beef in Black Bean Sauce with Egg Fried RiceComes with 6 pieces mini vegetable spring rolls.
- Chicken Curry with Egg Fried RiceComes with 6 pieces mini vegetable spring rolls.
- Sweet & Sour Chicken with Egg Fried RiceComes with 6 pieces mini vegetable spring rolls.
- Chicken Balls (4 pieces) & Egg Fried RiceComes with separate curry sauce & 6 pieces mini vegetable spring rolls
- Chicken Balls (4 pieces) & ChipsComes with separate sweet & sour sauce and 6 pieces mini vegetable spring rolls
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls (10 pieces) with Chilli DipVegetarian
- Butterfly King Prawns (8 pieces) with Salad Dip
- Prawn Dumplings
- Pork Dumplings
- Sesame Prawn Toast with Sweet Chilli Dip
Prawn & Seafood Dishes
Spare Rib Dishes
Thai Special Plum & Chilli Sauce Dishes
Thai Black Pepper Sauce Dishes
Thai Noodle & Rice
Sweet & Sour Dishes
Sauces and Extra Dishes
Frequently asked questions
Can I order New Thai Restaurant delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. New Thai Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is New Thai Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if New Thai Restaurant delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order New Thai Restaurant delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the New Thai Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find New Thai Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by New Thai Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my New Thai Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my New Thai Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for New Thai Restaurant delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your New Thai Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.