🍗 Never Meat Plant Based Wings 🍗
🔥 Southern Fried Chi*ken 🔥
- SF 1 Piece MealSouthern Fried NO Chi*ken, like you've never tasted before – SERIOUSLY. It's meaty like texture, flavoursome, moist inside and super crispy coating. All comes with fries and a drink.
- SF* Plant Based Fillet BurgerOur popular juicy seasoned SF* plant based fillet sandwiched together with lettuce, onion and Never Meat Sauce all on a grilled vegan brioche.Popular
- SF* 1 Fillet and FriesSF* Fillet and Fries Only
- 4 Wings Mealx1 Fries
- SF 2 Piece Meal - 1 fillet, 1 drumstickSouthern Fried NO Chi*ken, like you've never tasted before – SERIOUSLY. It's meaty like texture, flavoursome, moist inside and super crispy coating. All comes with fries, 1 drumstick style piece, 1 fillet and a drink.
- SF 1 Piece + 2 Plant Based Wings MealSouthern Fried NO Chi*ken and our hot selling plant based wings like you've never tasted before together SERIOUSLY. It's meaty like texture, flavoursome, moist inside and super crispy coating. All options come with fries, wings and a drinkPopular
🌳 Plant-A-Tree 🌳
- What Came FirstWe will leave you to decide! Why not try our new chicken free spicy fillet dressed with vegan mayonnaise, lettuce and fresh onion. The perfect choice for those that prefer that little extra kick!
- Make Mine a DoubleDouble meat free burger patties with a seriously meaty taste and texture so you can enjoy your favourite burger combinations without compromise topped with melted sliced vegan cheese, thick plant based bacon, fresh onions, and lettuce, finished with jalapeños and thick bacon all crammed in a soft steamed bun.
- The JerkOur delicious plant based jerk chicken like fillet coated in a crunchy cornbread seasoning dressed with lettuce, tomato and American cheese drizzled in mayonnaise.
- No Mis-SteaksTwo hands required. 8oz thick protein plant based beef style burger, combined with single vegan cheese, gherkins, lettuce, ketchup, and fresh onion, enclosed within a thick steamed brioche bun.
- From Down SouthA crunchy breadcrumb coated fillet, seasoned with black pepper from down south was created to fill those with a southern soulful like appetite topped with lettuce tomato, red onion mayonnaise, hash brown, chilli jam and never meat sauce, and served on brioche or ciabatta.
- The Spicy Bean BurgerA spicy bean burger, topped with lettuce, onion, tomato, chilli jam and vegan mayo
- No Clucks GivenBest selling No-Mistakes and our SF* Burger meets all together in one! Two hands needed, it’s about to get messy. Soft brioche with lettuce onion and Never Meat Sauce.
Dirty Fries 🍟
🍦Vegan Ice Cream 🍦
Can I order Never Meat Again delivery in Dudley with Uber Eats?
Yes. Never Meat Again delivery is available on Uber Eats in Dudley.
Is Never Meat Again delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Never Meat Again delivery is available to your location in Dudley.
How do I order Never Meat Again delivery online in Dudley?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Never Meat Again menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Never Meat Again online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Never Meat Again here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Never Meat Again order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Never Meat Again order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Never Meat Again delivery in Dudley?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Never Meat Again order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.
ALLERGIES: If you or someone you’re ordering for has an allergy, please contact the merchant directly to let them know. Never Meat Again has a FHRS rating of 4. This information was updated on 29/03/2023. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website. Adults need around 2000 kcal a day.