Monti Ristorante Italiano Menu and Takeaway in Southend-on-Sea
Location and hours
|12:00 - 19:00||Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|12:00 - 14:30||Menu|
|17:00 - 21:00||Menu|
|12:00 - 21:30||Menu|
- Nel Frattempo... (In the meantime)
- Olive (V Vg G.f.)Sicilian Olives marinated in Italian Herbs and E.V.O., with a kick!
- Pane De AltamuraPugliese warm bread accompanied by E.V.O. “Dono Dorato” and Balsamic.
- FocacceSelection of Italian Focaccia Genovese:
-Cherry Tomatoes and Onions.
-Rosemary and Sea Salt.
- Suppli'Deep Fried Rice Balls with Bolognese Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Antipasti (starter)
- Gamberoni all'aglioPan fried king prawns cooked in a garlic sauce, parsley, cherry tomatoes.
- Frittura MistaDeep Fried Calamari and Prawns served with Crispy Courgette and Fresh Lemon.
- Gamberoni all'Aglio (Pe)Sauteed Argentinian King Prawns in a garlicky sauce and Altamura bread "per la scarpetta"
- CappesanteSeared Scallops served
on a bed of Velvety Peas and a Guanciale Veil.
- Lasciatemi cantareThe Italian Antipasti, selected cured meat and cheese board to share with someone.
- Bruschetta Paradiso (V)Altamura Bruschetta with fresh Burrata and cherry tomatoes
- Cocktail de Gamberi (Pe)Straight out the '70, it doesn't need introduction!
- CapreseFresh tomato and buffalo mozzarella , E.V.O. Oil and basil
- Bruschetta de TreviAltamura bread topped with sauteed onions, garlic, peppers all in a home-made tomato sauce, with a kick!
- Sautee di Cozze (Pe)Sauteed mussels with garlic, parsley and chilli, finally nuanced with white wine, served with a slice of Altamura bread.
- Granchio (Pe)
- BologneseThe 100% Home-made British beef ragu, a timeless Italian dish, with Tagliatelle.
- "Her Majesty" A' Carbonara5 ingredients, made the proper Roman way:
Guanciale, Pecorino Romano D.O.P., cracked black pepper and an egg, with Rigatoni.
- Lilli e il vagabondoHome-made Tomato sauce with Home-Made Italian Meatballs, with Spaghetti.
- Arrabbiata (V)Home-made Tomato sauce, chilli and parsley with penne.
(Beware, Arrabbiata means Angry)
- Norma (V)Just like the play from Vincenzo Bellini, this is a piece of art.
Fried Aubergine chunks, home-made tomato sauce, onions, garlic, pine nuts and basil all sprinkled with salted ricotta, with Mezze Maniche.
- Cannelloni di PesceOven-baked Home-made Cannelloni filled with selected cuts of fish, in a creamy tomato sauce, topped with an Argentinian King Prawn.
- Tagliatelle CinghialeHome-Made Wild Boar Ragu' served with tagliatelle.
- Vojo Anna' Ar Mare (Pe)Wild Clams sauteed with chilli, garlic, parsley and a drizzle of E.V.O., with Spaghetti.
- Nerano (V)Fried courgette with garlic, pecorino cheese and cracked black pepper with Spaghetti.
- Pescatora (Pe)If you’re a seafood lover stop now, mixed seafood with a touch of home-made tomato sauce, with Risotto.
- Ajo, Ojo e peperoncino (V Vg)Simplicity is key! Garlic, Chilli and E.V.O., with Spaghetti.
- Salmone (Pe)Pan Fried fresh Salmon cubes with garlic in a succulent creamy tomato sauce, with Tagliatelle.
- Le Verdure
- Parmigiana (V)A Lasagna wannabe: layers of fried aubergine, mozzarella cheese, home-made tomato sauce and Basil, you can’t have it without our E.V.O. oil so we add a drizzle for you.
Just ask your waiter if you want to make it Vegan.
- Moving Mountains Vegan Burger (Vg)Here is where the magic happens, a meat free burger that tastes like meat,
served with Lettuce, Gherkin, Tomato, Vegan chilli Mayo and because it feels like this dish needs a bit of a cheat, fries on side!
- Polenta e Zola (V)A very old traditional dish from Northern Italy, a creamy corn flour accompanied by a sweet and tangy Gorgonzola Dolcelatte Sauce.
- Le Carni
- Porgi L'altra GuanciaSous Vide Ox-cheek then oven braised, laid on a bed of creamy mashed potato, enhanced with it’s own gravy and dusted with dark chocolate, try it to believe it’s deliciousness!
- Anatra co mpo' d'aranciaSous Vide Duck breast then oven braised served pink with an orange sauce, because…. why not?!
- Ce vo' FegatoSeared Calves Liver served on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes, a tangy red wine and onions jus and crispy cured ham to finish!
- Pollo Di MilanoThe easy choice that never gets old, fried Chicken breast in breadcrumbs accompanied by spaghetti al pomodoro.
- Saltimbocca alla RomanaPan fried Veal escalope with Fresh Sage and Cured Ham in a white wine sauce, a symphony for the palate.
- Vitello Di MilanoThe easy choice again but this time for fine palates, fried veal in breadcrumbs accompanied by Spaghetti Ajo, ojo e peperoncino.
- MonticianoChargrilled Fillet steak served on a bruschetta with duck and pork liver pate, truffle and a red wine reduction, for fine palates only.
- Pepe VerdeChargrilled fillet Steak served with a green peppercorn sauce, for those that love a good old classic!
- Tagliata Di ManzoChargrilled then Sliced Fillet Steak, laid on a bed of rocket and enriched with Sauteed Mushrooms and Grana Padano, a clean dish full of flavours!
- Il Pesce
- La Spigola (Pe G.f.)Canoed seabass served with sauteed mixed vegetables for a healthier option.
- Baccala Mazzarino (Pe)Pan fried cod nuanced with white wine and served with the most delicious combination of olives, capers, cherry tomatoes, garlic, onions and a touch of tomato sauce.
- Tonno Col Pepe (Pe G.f.)Chargrilled Tuna Steak served with a green peppercorn sauce, an intriguing dish!
- Spadino (Pe G.f.)Chargrilled Swordfish with sauteed Aubergine, Cherry Tomatoes and a touch of tomato sauce, for a perfect match!
- Rose Rosa (Pe G.f.)Oven baked Salmon laid on a bed of a Creamy Tomato sauce accompanied by 2 grilled Argentinian King Prawns, perfect for a romantic evening.
- TricoloreMozzarella, Cherry tomatoes, Rocket, Parmesan and Parma Ham.
- 4 Formaggi (V)4 different cheeses.
- MontanaraCream, Mozzarella, Italian Sausage, Gorgonzola and Mushrooms.
- Salsiccia e Cipolle CaramellizzateTomato, Mozzarella, Italian Sausage and Caramelised Onions.
- Fiorentina (V)Cream, Mozzarella, Spinach, Black Olives and an Egg.
- Margherita (V)Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella and Basil.
- FerragostoTomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Chicken and Peppers.
- DiavolaTomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Salami and Chilli.
- DeliziaTomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Ham and Mushrooms.
- Calzone (Folded pizza) Served with fries
- CarnivoroTomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Mascarpone, Home-Made Meatballs, Chicken and Peppers.
- PesciaroloTomato, Cream, Mozzarella, Tuna, Swordfish and Salmon.
- LockdownBarbeque Sauce, Mozzarella, Home Made Meatballs, Salami and fresh chilli.
- Vegetariano (V)Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Cherry Tomatoes, Aubergine, Courgette, Mushrooms and Onions.
- Contorni (Sides)
- Asparagi (V G.f.)Asparagus with a poached egg.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread (V)
- Garlic Bread (V)
- Tomato Garlic Bread (V)
- Cheesy Garlic and Fennels seeds (V)
- Patate Monti (V)Deep Fried Frittata chips, a must try!
- Patatine Fritte (V Vg G.f.)Skin on Fries.
- Insalata Mista (V Vg G.f.)Mixed Salad
- Pastinaca (V Vg G.f.)Pan fried Parsnip with Honey and Garlic.
- Broccoli (V Vg G.f.)Sauteed Broccoli with Garlic and Chilli.
- Dolci (desserts)
- Cannolo Siciliano
- Mille foglie
- Cheesecake of the day
- Frittelle di meleDeep fried apple doughnuts served on a bed of crema pasticcera
- Soft Drinks
- Coca Cola
- Diet Coke
- Limonata "nasca Portofino"
- Acqua San Pellegrino 75cl
- Acqua Panna 75cl
- Beers and Ciders
- Peroni 33cl
- Moretti zero 33cl
- Moretti 33cl
- Mela RossaItalian Apple Cider.
- Red wines
- Castelli Romani Rosso 75clRuby red, persistent bouquet and flavours of soft ripe fruits, from the province of Rome.
- White wines
- Castelli Romani bianco 75clDry and medium bodied, with a fresh and fruity taste on the palate. An easy drinking wine from the province of Rome.
- Rose` wines
- Zinfandel, Villa Rosella 75clPacked with lush pineapple and strawberry flavours, deliciously fruity and fresh.
- Pinot Grigio Blush IGT, Monteforte 75clRich and fruity flavours of red cherries and strawberries, dry with an intense lingering finish.
Can I order Monti Ristorante Italiano takeaway in Southend-on-Sea with Uber Eats?
Yes. Monti Ristorante Italiano takeaway is available on Uber Eats in Southend-on-Sea.
Is Monti Ristorante Italiano delivery available near me?
Monti Ristorante Italiano delivery might not be available everywhere in Southend-on-Sea, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Monti Ristorante Italiano takeaway online in Southend-on-Sea?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Monti Ristorante Italiano menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Monti Ristorante Italiano takeaway in Southend-on-Sea?
What’s best at Monti Ristorante Italiano is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in ‘Picked for you’.
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at Monti Ristorante Italiano in Southend-on-Sea?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Southend-on-Sea address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Monti Ristorante Italiano delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.