Location and hours
|12:00 - 22:30|
|Monday - Friday|
|17:00 - 22:30|
|12:00 - 22:30|
- Lentil Azifa£6.30Whole lentils cooked, mashed and blended with onions, jalapeno, and vegetable oil, fresh lemon juice with a hint of garlic. Served room temperature.
- Ethiopian Style Salad£4.90Made with lettuce, tomatoes, green chillies, onion, lemon juice, and our own herbs, and spices.75% (8)
- Mushroom Fried£6.90Portobello mushrooms marinated and sauteed with onions and pepper. Can be Prepared with spicy, medium, or mild.
- Sambusa£5.10Fried triangular pastry filled with vegetables or meat or chicken and spice.100% (3)
- Hummus£4.90Mashed chick peas made with tahini, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice,and spiced up with our secret recipe.
- Fish Salad£7.45Fried spiced sea bream served with tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, and coriander leaves.
- Roast Vegetable Salad£6.85Roast vegetables served with humus and olives.100% (3)
- Ye Misser Wot£6.85Split lentils in hot sauce.Medium Spicy
- Ye Ater Kik Alicha£6.85Slightly pureed yellow split peas simmered in a mild sauce of onion, herbs, and spices.
- Tekil Gomen£6.25Cabbage, potatoes, and carrots cooked to perfection in a mild sauce.
- Gomen£6.25Thinly cut collard or spring greens steamed to perfection in a mild sauce.
- Fosolia£6.25Whole beans with strips of carrots cooked with spice.
- Ye Chaka Tibis£14.90Thinly cut and dry fried lean beef seasoned with onion and Mesi’s spices spicy.Spicy
- Zilzili Tibs£14.90Strips of choice lean beef sautéed in gee, onion with an assort assortment of herbs and spices.Popular
- Ye Ti Bs Wot£14.90Very lean chopped beef, simmered in a hot and thick flavoursome berbere sauce.Spicy
- Bozena Shiro£15.45Mesi’s highly seasoned milled chick peas (shiro) simmered with berbera sauce and cubes of lean beef.
- Misir Be Sega£15.80Highly seasoned slow cooked medium spice split lentil sauce simmer with tender cubes of beef.
- Awaze Tibs£14.80Cubed tender lamb marinated in a sea of awaze sautéed to perfection with onion tomato and seasoned gee and herbs with salad. Hot pepper paste with garlic, ginger and spices.
- Ye Beg Wot£15.45Succulent lamb cooked in a dense spicy stew of onion, berbere and spiced gee.Spicy
- Lega Tibs£14.30Cubed tender lamb sautéed to perfection with onion, rosemary, and tomato with salad.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mesi's Kitchen delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mesi's Kitchen delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Mesi's Kitchen delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mesi's Kitchen delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Mesi's Kitchen delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mesi's Kitchen menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Mesi's Kitchen online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mesi's Kitchen here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mesi's Kitchen order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mesi's Kitchen order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mesi's Kitchen delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mesi's Kitchen order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.