Location and hours
|16:00 - 23:00||Menu|
|13:00 - 0:00||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|16:00 - 23:00||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|16:00 - 0:00||Menu|
- Chicken Tikka StarterBoneless chicken pieces marinated herbs and spices (ginger, garlic, coriander) cooked over charcoal grill.Popular
- Sheesh Kebabs StarterTender minced meat with onions, herbs, coriander, and green chillies cooked over charcoal grill.Popular
- Chicken WingsChicken wings spiced in a marinade with special spices and yoghurt cooked over charcoal grill.
- Quarter Tandoori ChickenQuarter piece of spring chicken marinated in ground spices, and yoghurt cooked over charcoal grill.
- Keema SamosaLightly spiced minced meat, onions and peas wrapped in a thin crispy pastry.
- Cheesy Chicken KebabTender chicken minced with onions, herbs, coriander, green chillies, and cheese cooked over charcoal.
- Chicken PakoraSpiced chicken pieces deep fried in a spicy batter.Popular
- Chicken NambaliBreast of chicken pieces marinated, grilled and finally garnished with melting cheese. Served with fried onions, peppers, tomatoes, and potatoes.Spicy
- Masala FishCod fish spiced with an exotic masala (special mixed spices).
- Prawn and Chicken PooriTender prawns and chicken in a rich masala sauce, garnished with coriander, served on a poori (crispy fried bread).
- King Prawn TikkaTender prawns marinated in herbs and spices (ginger, garlic, coriander) cooked over charcoal.
- Fish PakoraCod fish cutlets coated in a spicy batter and deep fried. Served with a fresh crispy salad.
- Mixed KebabCombination of chicken tikka, mutton tikka, and sheekh kebab.
- Onion BhajiOnions and potatoes deep fried in a spicy Indian batter. Served with a side salad.Popular
- Veg SamosaSpicy mixed vegetables wrapped in a thin crispy pastry.Spicy
- Potato and Chickpeas PooriChickpeas and potato cooked with onions, tomatoes, and garlic. Served on a poori (crispy deep fried bread).
- Paneer TikkaCubed Indian vegetarian cheese marinated with herbs and spices, grilled over a charcoal fire. Served with a special sauce.
- Aloo TikkaMashed potato mixed with chillies, delicate spices, fresh coriander and shallow fried.
Old School Favorite
- KormaA mild and creamy taste.Popular
- DopiazaTraditional curry prepared with onions.
- PathiaSpicy sweet and sour dish. Cooked with sugar and lemon juice.
- BhunaMedium spicy thick curry cooked with onions, peppers, and tomato.Medium Spicy
- DansakPersian style curry with a sweet and sour taste, made with pineapple and lentils.
- Rogan JoshCooked in a rich sauce garnished with onion, peppers, tomato and coriander.
- MadrasCooked with chilies.Popular
- JalfreziCooked in a medium rich sauce with onions, peppers, tomatoes, fresh coriander, spices, and green chilies.
- Chicken BaltiTender chicken cooked with ginger, onions, tomatoes, capsicums to a general Baltistan taste. Recommend with naan bread.Popular
- Gosht BaltiTender succulent meat cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes, capsicums to a general Baltistan taste. Recommend with naan bread.
- Keema BaltiMinced meat cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Recommend with naan bread.
- Prawn BaltiPrawns cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Recommend with naan bread.
- Vegetable BaltiVegetables cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Recommend with naan bread.
- Special BaltiCombination of chicken, meat, mushroom, and potatoes cooked with spices. Garnished with coriander. Recommend with naan bread.
- Chicken and Potato BaltiTender chicken cooked with baby potatoes, garnished with coriander. Recommended with naan bread.
- Chicken and Spinach BaltiChicken cooked with spinach, ginger, garlic, and delicate spices. Recommended with naan bread.Popular
- Chicken and Mushroom BaltiTender chicken with mushrooms in a balti, garnished with coriander. Recommend with naan bread.Popular
- Chicken and Chilli BaltiA hot and fiery balti cooked with peppers, green chilies, and garnished with coriander. Recommended with naan bread.Spicy
- Chicken and Prawn BaltiSpring chicken cooked with subtle herbs and spices with added prawns and coriander giving it a real aroma. Recommended with naan bread.
- Chicken Tikka and Garlic BaltiChicken pieces, marinated with yoghurt, herbs and spices cooked over charcoal and finally roasted in a balti with a large helping of garlic. Recommend with naan bread.Popular
- Chicken Tikka and Keema BaltiGrilled chicken, pot roasted with minced meat, ginger, garlic and selected herbs and spices. Recommend with naan bread.
- Gosht and Potato BaltiTender meat cooked with baby potatoes, garnished with coriander. Recommended with naan bread.
- Gosht and Ginger BaltiTender meat cooked with in the traditional balti method with a generous portion of fried ginger. Recommend with naan bread.
- Gosht and Spinach BaltiA very traditional combination of tender meat and spinach cooked with carefully chosen delicate spices. Recommend with naan bread.
- Murgh Masala
- Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi
- South Indian Fish CurryCod fish, coconut, fried whole jeera, whole dhaniya, dry chilli in onion, tomato, and coconut milk.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken tikka pieces cooked in a clay oven and pot roasted in a mild spicy sauce made from tomatoes and double cream all garnished with almonds.Popular
- King Prawn SpecialKing prawns prepared in a subtle sauce of herbs and spices with onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, and kashmiri masala.
- Indian Mango ChickenA rich mild creamy dish cooked with mangoes giving an exotic sweet dish.Mild
- Achari baharChicken tikka cooked with fresh mixed peppers and Indian pickle to give a tangy spicy taste.
- BiryaniTraditional popular Indian rice dish.Popular
- Butter ChickenCooked in masala sauce with cream and butter.
- Chicken TikkaTopped with fresh peppers and onions on a sizzling plate. Served with chef's selected sauce.Popular
- Sheesh KebabTopped with fresh peppers and onions on a sizzling plate. Served with chef's selected sauce.
- Half Tandoori Chicken2 Breast Pieces. Topped with fresh peppers and onions on a sizzling plate. Served with chef's selected sauce.
- Mixed GrillChicken tikka, mutton tikka, chicken wings, and sheek kebab. Topped with fresh peppers and onions on a sizzling plate. Served with chef's selected sauce.
- Balti Palak Aloo DaalSpinach, potatoes, and lentils cooked to a traditional balti recipe.Popular
- Vegetable MakhaniA mild creamy vegetable dish with nuts in rich sauce.mild - vegetarian
- Dall MakhaniLentils cooked with buttercream, ginger, and garlic.
- Balti Bhindi and TomatoOkra cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and extra tomatoes, gently cooked together with herbs and spices.
- Balti Mushroom PaneerFresh mushrooms cooked in a delicate cheese.
- Balti Tarka DallLentils cooked in a balti with fresh ingredients.
- Balti Chana and PaneerChickpeas and Indian vegetable cheese cooked in a spicy sauce, garnished with coriander.Popular
- Karahi VegetableMixed vegetables cooked with onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, and green chillies.
- Balti Bombay AlooOur spiced potatoes part boiled lightly fried in spices cooked balti style.Popular
- Balti Aloo GobiOur spiced potatoes and florets of cauliflower cooked to a traditional recipe.
- Vegetable MasalaMix veg cooked with cream and masala sauce.
- Chicken Nuggets and ChipsServed with Salad.Popular
- Scampi and ChipsServed with Salad.
- Fried Chicken and ChipsServed with Salad.
- Omelette and ChipsServed with Salad. Chicken, mushroom, prawn, and cheese.
- Plain Rice
- Pilau RicePopular
- Fried rice
- Egg Fried RicePopular
- Mushroom Fried Rice
- Mushroom Pilau Rice
- Mango Chutney / SauceMango Sauce.
- Chilli Sauce / DipChilli Sauce / Dip
- Mint SauceMint sauce / Mint in yoghurt
- Cheese Naan
- Coriander Naan
- Garlic NaanPopular
- Garlic and Cheese Naan
- Garlic and Coriander Naan
- Keema Naan
- Keema and Cheese Naan
- Kulcha Naan
- Peshwari NaanPopular
- Plain NaanPopular
- Tandoori Roti
- Extra toppings on NaanExtra toppings: One of the following:
- PopularCoca-Cola 330ml CAN
- PopularCoca-Cola 1.25L Bottle
- Diet Coke Original 1.5L Bottle
- 7Up Lemon & Lime Can, 330ml
- 7Up Lemon & Lime Bottle, 1.5l
- Tango Orange Can, 330ml
- Tango Orange Bottle, 1.5lUnleash refreshment with Tango’s big, bold Orange flavour
- Diet Coke 330ml CANIt’s more refreshing, great tasting and contains just 1kcal per 330ml.
- Cookie DoughPopular
- Gelato Ice Creams
- Malik's Cakes
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Maliks delivery in Stourbridge with Uber Eats?
Yes. Maliks delivery is available on Uber Eats in Stourbridge.
Is Maliks delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Maliks delivery is available to your location in Stourbridge.
How do I order Maliks delivery online in Stourbridge?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Maliks menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Maliks online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Maliks here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Maliks order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Maliks order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Maliks delivery in Stourbridge?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Maliks order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.