Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar Menu and Takeaway in London
Location and hours
|12:00 - 14:45
|17:55 - 22:15
|Tuesday - Saturday
|12:00 - 14:45
|17:55 - 22:15
- SamosaChoice of veg or lamb keema mince. Deep fried triangle pastry parcel stuffed with your choice of filling. Accompanied with a coriander and mint dip.
- Onion BhajiOnion fritter in a spiced crispy batter.
- Himalayan Aloo Tikki ChaatPan fried seasoned mashed potato cakes with cheddar cheese melt center. Accompanied with a cool chickpea chaat salsa.Vegetarian
- Amritsari Cod Fish PakoraJuliennes of cod fish in a spiced and crispy batter. Accompanied with a lightly spiced tartar dip.
- Chilli PaneerCubed cottage cheese, tossed in a fiery Indo Chinese sauce with spring onions, green capsicum, ginger and garlic.Vegetarian
- Chilli ChipsCrisp potato chips, tossed with red chilies, coriander, fried onions and capsicum.
- Lamb Chops AdrakiA pair of prime succulent lamb chops marinated for 24hrs in tandoori spices.
- Tandoori DuoHariali chicken tikka and seekh kebab.Gluten free
- Prawn PooriPrawns cooked in a tangy tomato based spiced curry, on a fried, flakey Indian tortilla.
- ChipsCrisp potato fries.
- Murgh PakoraJuliennes of chicken breast in a spiced crispy batter.Gluten free
- Chicken Haandi LazeezA medium spiced traditional home style chicken curry cooked with crushed almonds, red chillies, garlic, ginger, coriander and tomatoes. Contains nuts.#1 most liked
- Karahi MurghDiced tender chicken breast sizzled in a wrought iron wok with onions, garlic, ginger and chopped green chilies in a semi-dry spiced tomato masala curry.Gluten free
- Murgh KormaSucculent chicken breast diced and cooked with onions and garlic in a sweet, mild velvety cream of cardamom and almond curry. Contains nuts.Gluten free, mild
- Murgh Tikka JalfreziDiced tandoori chicken breast sizzled and tossed with onion, garlic, ginger, green chilies and peppers in a spiced and sour tomato curry sauce.Gluten free
- Butter ChickenChicken tikka simmered in a medium spiced, velvety cream and tomato curry.Gluten free, medium
- Chicken Tikka MasalaThe nation's favorite. Diced chicken breast cooked in a creamy medium spiced tomato based curry.Gluten free, medium
- Chicken MadrasChicken cooked with onions and garlic in a traditional tomato based fiery curry sauce.Hot, gluten free
- Chicken PhaalChicken cooked with onions and garlic in a traditional tomato based fiery curry sauce.Extremely hot, gluten free
- Chicken VindalooChicken cooked with onions and garlic in a traditional tomato based fiery curry sauce.Very hot, gluten free
Fish & Seafood
The Tandoori Clay Oven (Main)
Beers & Cider
Non Alcohol Drink
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mala Indian Kitchen & Bar order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.