Location and hours
|12:00 - 22:00|
Light Of India
- Murgh Malai Tikka£9.95Tender chicken breast marinated in yoghurt, cream, cheese, saffron, herbs, and spices.#3 most liked
- Samosa£8.95Crispy pastry stuffed with lamb minced meat or vegetables, onions, and spices.92% (14)
- Achari Paneer Tikka£9.45Chunks of Indian cottage cheese marinated in pickle & cooked in tandoor
- Vegetarian Mixed Platter£10.95Vegetable samosa, vegetable parcel, and onion bhaji.66% (3)
- King Prawn Shashlik£9.95100% (3)
- Gilafi Seekh Kebab£9.45Minced lamb blended with mixed coriander, herbs, coated with pimentos, and cooked in tandoor.
- Onion Bhaji£8.95Crispy onion fritter fried in gram flour batter mixed with herbs and spices.66% (3)
- Mulligatawny Soup£8.95A flavoured lentil soup spiced with curry powder.
- Seafood Platter£12.95Tandoori king prawns, Ajwaini salmon tikka, Punjabi tawa scallops
- Assorted Meat Platter£11.95Lamb samosa, nawabi chicken tikka, and gilafi seekh kebab.
- Peshawari Lamb Chops£9.95Tender lamb chops marinated with garlic, ground chilli, fennel, cream, and cooked in tandoor.80% (10)
- Ajwani Salmon Tikka£9.95Scottish salmon chunks marinated with garlic, spices & herbs, yogurt, lovage seeds, and cooked in tandoor.
- Nawabi Chicken Tikka£9.45Boneless chicken breast marinated in yogurt with mild spices and cooked in tandoor.66% (3)
- Anaar Mango and Avocado Salad£8.95Mango, avocado and pomegranate mixed with chickpeas, glazed in olive oil, lemon, and chilli dressing.
- Goan Tawa Scallops£9.95Pan-seared scallops flavoured with onions, tomatoes and homemade Goan spices
- Royal Tandoori Monk Fish Tikka£10.95A firm, succulent textured yet silky smooth meaty Monk fish, marinated in aromatic herbs and spices, grilled in tandoor
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Light Of India delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Light Of India delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Light Of India delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Light Of India delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Light Of India delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Light Of India menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Light Of India online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Light Of India here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Light Of India order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a £0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Light Of India order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Light Of India delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Light Of India order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.