Le Spice Menu and Takeaway in London
Location and hours
|17:30 - 22:30|
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaAll time favourite marinated with creamy mild sauce, coconut and sugar.
- Onion Bhaji StarterLightly spiced onion balls deep fried in oil.
- Bombay AlooPotatoes.
- KormaVery mild, in rich creamy sauce.
- Keema RicePilau rice fried with mincemeat. Chawal.
- Tikka StarterDiced chicken or tender lamb marinated in spices grilled in clay oven.Popular
- Onion Bhaji StarterLightly spiced onion balls deep fried in oil.Popular
- Samosa StarterDeep fried pastries, stuffed with meat, chicken or vegetable.Popular
- Mixed Platter StarterChicken tikka, lamb tikka and onion bhaji.
- Keema Aloo Puree StarterMinced meat cooked with small pieces of potatoes medium spiced, served with puree bread.Medium spicy
- Shamee Kebab StarterSpicy, mincemeat burgers fried with butter ghee.Spicy
- Garlic Mushroom StarterFresh mushroom fried in butter with spicy garlic.Spicy
- Le Spice Grill StarterSelection of mixed kebabs, chicken tikka, lamb tikka and sheek kebab.
- Puree StarterCooked with medium spiced sauce and served with puree bread.Medium spicy
- Tandoori Chicken StarterOn the bone chicken marinated with yoghurt and spices grilled in clay oven.
- Reshmi Kebab StarterMince lamb burger spiced and herbs, fried and wrapped with egg.
- Chaat StarterSmall pieces of chicken tikka or potatoes cooked with tomatoes, cucumber in spicy sour sauce and served with puffed bread.Spicy
- Chicken Pakora StarterChicken tikka pieces marinated with spices, egg, gram flour, sauce and deep fried.
- Aloo Bora StarterSliced potato fried in a spicy batter.Spicy
- Seekh Kebab StarterTender spicy mince meat grilled on skewers.Spicy
From The Bakery
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Le Spice delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Le Spice delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Le Spice delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Le Spice delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Le Spice delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Le Spice menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Le Spice online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Le Spice here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Le Spice order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Le Spice order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Le Spice delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Le Spice order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.