Haweli Indian Restaurant Menu and Takeaway in Smethwick
Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|17:30 - 22:30|
|Friday - Saturday|
|17:30 - 23:15|
Haweli Indian Restaurant
Picked for you
- Bombay AlooDry potatoes flavoured with garlic, turmeric, mustard seeds, and chilli powder.
- Tandoori Butter ChickenChicken tikka glazed in the tandoor, then gently simmered in a mild butter tomato sauce, flavoured with fenugreek, and best served with pilau rice.
- Tikka MasalaBaked boneless chicken or lamb cooked in oriental spices, tomatoes, and butter.
- Tarka DaalLentils with butter, ginger, and a touch of garlic, a classic vegetarian dish.
- Chicken BiryaniTender boneless chicken cooked with basmati rice, flavoured with mild spices and saffron.
Coffee and Tea
- Masala Tea
- Tandoori Wings StarterChicken wings marinated in spices and barbecued over charcoal in tandoor.93% (16)
- Vegetable SamosaThin slices of pastry stuffed with vegetables and spices.94% (17)
- Paneer Pakora StarterPaneer slices cooked with garam flour, spices, and then deep fried.Popular
- Plain PakoraSliced onion and vegetables mixed with garam flour, spices, and then deep fried.88% (18)
- Haweli PuriMushroom, chana, chicken, prawn or king prawn served on a fluffy bread in a medium thick sauce cooked with fresh tomatoes.100% (11)
- Seekh Kebab StarterTender minced chicken breast or lamb marinated in yoghurt and seasoned in herbs, spices, and barbecued on skewers.76% (13)
- Chicken Pakora StarterChicken pieces cooked with garam flour, spices, and then deep fried.83% (6)
- Tikka StarterSliced tender chicken breast or lamb marinated in yoghurt, delicately flavoured with herbs and mildly spiced.100% (4)
- Meat SamosaThin slices of pastry stuffed with meat and spices.100% (3)
- Aloo ChaatDiced potatoes and cucumber cooked with a hint of lemon, green chutney, tamarind chutney, salt, chaat masala, cumin seeds, and coriander leaves.
- Barah Kebab (Lamb Chops Starter)Marinated tender lamb chops barbecued in tandoor.85% (7)
- Desi Aloo ChaatDiced potatoes and cucumber cooked with a hint of lemon, green chutney, tamarind chutney, salt, chaat masala, cumin seeds, and coriander leaves. Contains plain yoghurt and prepared home made desi style.
Karahi Balti Dishes
Rice and Sundries
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Haweli Indian Restaurant delivery in Smethwick with Uber Eats?
Yes. Haweli Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Smethwick.
Is Haweli Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Haweli Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Smethwick.
How do I order Haweli Indian Restaurant delivery online in Smethwick?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Haweli Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Haweli Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Haweli Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Haweli Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a £0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Haweli Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Haweli Indian Restaurant delivery in Smethwick?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Haweli Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.