Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|4:30 - 22:00|
|Friday - Saturday|
|16:30 - 23:30|
- Picked for you
- Fusion Chinese Appetizers
- Tangshan Yum YumTiger prawns stir fried in chef special aromatic spices.
- SongpanGrilled salmon served with chefs special chutnee.
- SuqianPan fried squid cooked in chefs special sauce.
- Crispy Prawn Rolls
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Fusion Chinese Specialities
- Good Luck Peking Duck
- Guangzhou Green Curry
- Shrimp ShandongWhole tiger prawns with tails cooked in chefs special spices with red peppers in a hot sauce.
- Sizzling Satay in ShanghaiTender grilled fillets of chicken marinated in chefs special hand made mild spices served with peanut sauce.
- Yummy in YangziGrilled chicken tossed with chefs special spices, cooked in freshly made sauce and garnished with cashew nuts and dried red chilli.
- Mancho ManchurianGrilled chicken cooked with eggs, cornstarch and green peppers in chefs special juicy sauce topped with sesame seeds.
- Tibetan TreatTender slices of beef, cooked in chefs aromatic spices tossed in soya and oyster sauce.
- Lick Your Plate in LoessGrilled tender beef slices and brocoli cooked in chef's special mux spices served with steamed fresh vegetables.
- Kung Poa Pow WowGrilled chicken cubes lightly spiced and cooked in chef's special mix spices, finely cut red hot chilli's and peanuts tossed in soya sauce in Chinese wok.
- Macau MangolianGrilled chicken cooked in chef's special spices and tossed in soya sauce and garnished with sweet sesame seeds.
- Vegetable Special
- Stir Fried Vegetables
- Be Nice with Rice
- Bonsai Chef Special Fried RiceEgg, mix peppers and fresh coriander.
- Oriental Fried RicePrawns, mushroom and garden peas.
- Mushroom and Spring Onion Fried Rice
- Egg Fried Rice
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Cashew Nut Fried Rice
- Steamed White Rice
- Plain Regular Noodles
- Alcoholic Drinks
- White Grape and Peachsparkling ChampagneSold out •Contains Alcohol
- Red Grape Sparkling ChampagneSold out •Contains Alcohol
- Peroni 0%
- Soft Drinks
- Pepsi Cola Bottle, 1.5l
- Tango Orange Bottle, 1.5l
- 7Up Lemon & Lime Bottle, 1.5lTasty Twist of Lemon and Lime flavour, carbonated soft drink
- Mango 330ml
- Passion 330ml
- Guava 330ml
- Coke Zero
- Pepsi Max
- Dr Pepper
- Bottle Water 500ml
- Mocktails - Non-Alcoholic
- Old Passioned
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Fusion Chinese Takeaway delivery in Luton with Uber Eats?
Yes. Fusion Chinese Takeaway delivery is available on Uber Eats in Luton.
Is Fusion Chinese Takeaway delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Fusion Chinese Takeaway delivery is available to your location in Luton.
How do I order Fusion Chinese Takeaway delivery online in Luton?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Fusion Chinese Takeaway menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Fusion Chinese Takeaway online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Fusion Chinese Takeaway here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Fusion Chinese Takeaway order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a $0 delivery fee on selected orders.
How do I pay for my Fusion Chinese Takeaway order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Fusion Chinese Takeaway delivery in Luton?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Fusion Chinese Takeaway order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.