Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|12:00 - 14:30||Menu|
|18:00 - 22:00||Menu|
Picked for you
- Pad Thai
- Chicken Satay
- Set A for 2Served with green curry, fried chicken with cashew nuts, mixed stir fried vegetables, fried noodles thai style, and egg fried rice. extra charge of 26 apply for each person.
- Set C for 4Served with chicken curry, beef with oyster sauce, mixed vegetables with cashew nuts, prawns with sugar snap peas, plain noodles, stir fried squid with garlic and pepper, stir fried pork with chilli and sweet basil leaves, and steamed jasmine rice. extra charge of 26 apply for each person.
- Chicken SatayThai style barbequed chicken on sticks served with peanut sauce.
- Goong Hom PaDeep fried prawns wrapped in spring roll pastry served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Fish cakesFried fish cakes served with crushed peanuts, and cucumber in sweet chilli sauce.
- Dim sumThai style steamed dumplings stuffed with minced chicken, prawns, and water chestnuts topped with fried garlic.
- Prawn & Chicken Sesame ToastMixed of prawn and chicken topped with sesame seed on Toast
- Prawn TempuraDeep fried prawns in batter and breadcrumbs.
- Crispy DuckAromatic duck with pancakes.
- Prawn Crackers
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- VegetableTempuraDeep fried mixed of sweet corn. peas, carrot, and onion in batter served with sweet chilli.
- Fried Tofu (Tow Hoo Tord)Crispy fried bean curd served with sweet chilli sauce and crushed peanuts.
- Hot & Sour soupHot and chicken sour soup with lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves.
- Coconut soup with chickenHot and sour chicken soup with lemongrass, coconut milk, and galangal.
- Tom Yum HedHot and sour mushroom soup.
- Tom Ka HedMushroom soup with coconut milk and galangal.
Main Course Dishes
- GingerStir fried with fresh ginger and mushrooms.
- Stir Fried with VegetableStir fried with mixed vegetables.
- Kratiem Prik TaiStir fried with garlic and ground pepper.
- Sweet & SourSweet and sour thaistyle.
- Chilli & BasilStir fried with chilli and thai basil leaves.
- Beef In Oyster SauceStir fried beef with oyster sauce.
- Drunken DuckStir fried duck with fresh chillies, red pepper, bamboo shoots, and sweet basil.
- Green vegetable curryGreen curry with mixed vegetables
Vegetarian Main Courses
- Panang PukCreamy vegetable curry.
- Red vegetable curryVegetarian red curry.
- Vegetables with cashew nutStir fried vegetable and cashew nuts in soya and oyster sauce .
- Sweet & sour vegetablesSweet and sour vegetables thai style.
- Chilli TofuTofu stir fried with chillies and basil leaves.
- Stir fried mixed vegetablesStir fried seasonal vegetables.
- Spicy vegetablesStir fried mixed vegetables with chilli.
- Seafood on FireStir fried mix sea food with aromatic herbs and basil leaves.
- Black pepper FishCrispy Tilapia fillets In garlic and black pepper sauce.
- Garlic SeafoodStir fried mix sea food with garlic and pepper.
- Roasted Duck curry +pineappleServed with pineapple.
- Red curryRed curry with coconut milk.
- Gang Koor Supparod GoongSpecial red curry with king prawns and pineapple.
- Pad ThaiFried rice noodles with chicken, prawns, egg, bean sprouts, and crushed peanuts
- Spicy NoodlesFried egg noodles with chicken.
- Plain Fried NoodlesPlain fried egg noodles with bean sprouts and spring onions.
- Veg. Pad ThaiStir fried noodles with egg, peanuts, bean sprouts, and spring onions.
- Veg.Spicy NoodlesEgg noodles stir fried with mixed vegetables ,chillies.
- Spicy Fried RiceServed with chillies and sweet basil.
- Egg Fried riceEgg fried rice.
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Sticky riceSticky rice.
- Coconut RiceSteamed rice with coconut milk.
- Papaya salad (Som Tum)Crushed green papaya mixed with lemon, tamarind sauce, fish sauce, and chilli.
- Beef Salad(Yum Nuer)A refreshing dish of grilled 80z. premium tenderloin tossed with cucumber, tomato, mint, coriander,carrot in a lime and chilli dressed
- Seafood salad (Yum Ta Lay)Spicy mixed seafood and vegetable salad.
- LaabServed with lime juice, chilli, spring onion, roasted ground rice tossed in salad.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Epsom Thai delivery in Epsom with Uber Eats?
Yes. Epsom Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Epsom.
Is Epsom Thai delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Epsom Thai delivery is available to your location in Epsom.
How do I order Epsom Thai delivery online in Epsom?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Epsom Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Epsom Thai online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Epsom Thai here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Epsom Thai order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Epsom Thai order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Epsom Thai delivery in Epsom?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Epsom Thai order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.