Too far to deliver
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
|Sunday - Wednesday|
|06:00 - 06:01|
|Friday - Saturday|
This restaurant requires a £5 order minimum
D.I.Y Tacos - delivered hot ready to be assembled at home. All come with 4 white corn tortillas, a pot of taquero mild avocado salsa and a pot of onion and coriander + lime wedges. Wanna spice it up? check out our salsas below.
- Tacos Al PastorAl Pastor (pork) - King of the tacos - pork shoulder marinated in Guajillo chile, Achiote and chargrilled£10.95Gluten Free
- Tacos CarnitasConfit pork lovingly cooked with Mexican herbs, beer, and oranges.£10.95Gluten Free
- Tacos grilled Tinga chickenTomato and chipotle marinated chicken thigh grilled to perfection on the chargrill.£10.95Gluten Free
- Ensenada Style Fish tacos (Ready made to eat)4 X Crispy battered fish tacos in blue corn tortillas with shaved white cabbage & chipotle mayo. Comes with a pot of Taquero salsa.£12.95
Alambres - A favourite of the taco stands of Mexico. Fillings of your choice sizzled up with veggies and finished with oozing cheese, all come with 8 white corn tortillas, chopped coriander and onion, lime wedges, salsas Roja picante and Taquero.
- El ChidoAl Pastor pork meat, bacon, bell peppers, onions, chipotle mushrooms, tomatoes, melted cheese.£14.95Gluten Free
- El ComelonBeer marinated arracherra beef steak, grilled chicken, bacon, bell peppers, onions, chipotle mushrooms and melted cheese.£14.95
Our full range of freshly made kickass salsas... get customising those tacos!
- Pineapple habaneroAl Pastors best amigo, delicious tropical pineapple roasted and blended with spicy habanero chiles.£1.50Gluten Free
- Verde (Green salsa)Tomatillo green, fresh, tangy, not too spicy...delicious with chicken & fish.£1.50vegan - gluten free
- Roja picanteSpicy red, made with Mexican Arbol chiles, this salsa has depth and fiery heat.£1.50
- Puro habaneroMexican habanero chiles, lime juice and salt. For those that like to feel the burn!£1.50
- TaqueroDifficult to find a taco stand in Mexico without this salsa. Avocado, coriander and lime juice blended to perfection. Very mild.£1.50
- Torta with Arracherra Steak, melted cheese and creamy avocadoFreshly baked Telera bread roll, tender chargrilled Arracherra beef steak marinated in citrus and herbs, topped with melted cheese, refried beans and creamy avocado.£8.50
- Torta with grilled Tinga Chicken, melted cheese and creamy avocadoFreshly baked Telera bread roll filled with succulent grilled Tinga chicken thigh cooked in tomato chipotle sauce, topped with melted cheese, creamy avocado slices & refried beans£8.50
- Torta - Pura verdura (only veggies)Freshly baked Telera bread roll filled with refried beans, sizzled up mixed peppers and roasted onions and tomato, topped with melted cheese (choose regular or vegan), topped with creamy avocado.£8.50
- Torta Al PastorFreshly baked Telera bread roll, amazing Al Pastor pork with oozing melted cheese, refried beans and creamy avocado.£8.50
- 12 cm White Corn Tortillas x 5G.M.O free heirloom corn£2.00
- 12 cm White Corn Tortillas x 10G.M.O free heirloom corn£3.50
- Chiles en vinagre - House pickled vegetablesGreen chiles, onions and carrots lightly pickled in cider vinegar and Mexican spices.£2.50
- Freshly fried tortilla chips (Small box)Blue and white corn tortilla chips fried until crisp and lightly salted. Gluten free£2.25
- Refried beans with Queso fresco cheeseCreamy Pinto beans cooked and refried with onion, green chile and topped with house queso fresco cheese. Served hot.£3.50
- Salsa Valentina 370mlThe classic commercial hot sauce from Mexico, great for making micheladas or drizzling over crisps.£3.50
Las Chelas (The beers) - From The Laine Brew Co.
- Word4.5% ABV / 330ml Not a pale ale by another name. Not a mass-produced bottle of fizz. A well balanced, beautifully made, fully refreshing. Just the way it should be. It's pretty delicious, although we would say that... Try it for yourself? Hops: Huell Melon, Perle and Saaz.Unavailable•£3.25
- Ripper (Session IPA)4.9% ABV / 330ml A beer that loves to please. That's right. Delivering flavour in abundance, but never too much to stop you from having a decent session. Grapefruit, fresh citrus and touch of forest pine. Bitter, but balanced. Hops: Cascade, Centennial and El Dorado.Unavailable•£3.25
El Comelon has a FHRS rating of 5. This information was updated on 27/07/2021. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website. Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs.