Location and hours
|17:00 - 22:30|
- Chutney Tray (Per Person)
- Shamee Kebab
- Onion Bhajee
- Meat Samosa
- Vegatable Samosa
- Chicken Chat Puree
- King Prawn Butterfly
- Prawn Puri
- King Prawn Puri
- Tandoori Chicken
- Sheek Kebab
- Chicken Wings
- Fish Pakora
- Mecca Special Kebab
- Lamb Chop
- Chicken Pakora
- Chicken Momo
- Nawabi Kebab
- Haryali King Prawn
Tandoori Dishes (Clay Oven Dishes)
- Chicken Shashlik
- Whole Tandoori Grilled Fish
- Half Tandoori Chicken
- Tandoori King Prawn
- Tandoori Mixed Grill
- Lamb Shashlik
- Duck Tikka
- Paneer Tikka Shashlik
- Chicken JalfreziFairly hot onion and pepper with tikka.
- Mecca KoraiMedium hot with chicken, prawn mushroom and egg.
- Korai GosthMedium hot with lamb.
- Korai ChickenMedium hot.
- Beef AlooBaby potato.
- Bangalore DuckSpecially blended spice to compliment the duck flavour.
- Chicken NawabiCooked with ginger and garlic in a dry spicey sauce.
- Tandoori Chicken NawabiChicken on the bone, cooked with garlic, ginger, peppers and chefs special sauce.
- Mecca Special BiryaniChicken, prawn and lamb. Prepared with a fried rice, dressed superbly with butter and other ingredients. Served with a small portion of vegetable curry.
- Chicken Tikka BiryaniPrepared with a fried rice, dressed superbly with butter and other ingredients. Served with a small portion of vegetable curry.
- Chicken BiryaniPrepared with a fried rice, dressed superbly with butter and other ingredients. Served with a small portion of vegetable curry.
- Meat BiryaniPrepared with a fried rice, dressed superbly with butter and other ingredients. Served with a small portion of vegetable curry.
- Prawn Biryani
- King Prawn Biryani
- Vegetable Biryani
- King Prawn and Mushroom Biryani
Traditional Curry Dishes
- Rogan Josh
Special Masala Dishes
- Lamb Tikka Masala
- Duck Tikka Masala
- Tandoori King Prawn Masala
- Chicken Pasanda
- Lamb Pasanda
- Vegetable Masala Pasanda
- Balti Chicken
- Balti Meat
- Balti Prawn
- Balti King Prawn
- Chicken Tikka Balti
- Lamb Tikka Balti
- Beef Balti
- Fish Balti
- Vegetable Balti
Fish and Seafood Specials
- Saag Prawn
- King Prawn Korai
- King Prawn Jalfrezi
- Prawn Korai
- Sizzling Salmon Tikka
- Garlic King Prawn Chilli Masala
- King Prawn Delight
- Salmon Palok
- Machli Baja Sizzling
- Zala King Prawn
- Shorisha King Prawn
- Darjeeling ChickenChicken tikka garnished with garlic onions and tomatoes cooked in medium spiced sauce and topped with onion rings.
- Darjeeling LambLamb tikka garnished with garlic onions and tomatoes cooked in medium spiced sauce and topped with onion rings.
- Rezzala ChickenChicken tikka cooked with tomatoes and a variety of herbs and cooked in bhoona style with minced meat.
- Rezzala LambLamb tikka cooked with tomatoes and a variety of herbs and cooked in bhoona style with minced meat.
- Achari ChickenChicken tikka cooked with tantalising mixed pickle sauce.
- Achari LambLamb tikka cooked with tantalising mixed pickle sauce.
- Kabuli ChickenChicken tikka cooked in bhoona style with chick peas madras hot.
- Kabuli LambLamb tikka cooked in bhoona style with chick peas madras hot.
- Chicken SaliChicken tikka cooked with spinach and naga chilli and vindaloo hot topped with fried potato.
- Murgi MasalaCooked with tandoori chicken on the bone and mince meat.
- Lal Mirch MurghRajistani speciality dish, chicken cooked with whole red chilli.Hot
- Zal ChickenA hot dish cooked with onion, peppers and scotch bonnet pepper sauce.Hot
- Zal LambA hot dish cooked with onion, peppers and scotch bonnet pepper sauce.Hot
- Garlic Chilli ChickenCooked with garlic and hot green chillies.
- Lamb ShankSlow cooked lamb shank, marinated in herbs and spices in a thick sauce.Medium
- Pathila ChickenCooked with selection of herbs and spices including fresh mint, garlic, yoghurt in rich tangy sauce. This really is an exotic dish.Medium
- Pathila LambCooked with selection of herbs and spices including fresh mint, garlic, yoghurt in rich tangy sauce. This really is an exotic dish.Medium
- Beef RaunakA special flavoured dish cooked with roasted spice, onion and green pepper and garnished with cooked spicy hot tomatoes.
- Beef ShatkoraA citrus fruit native to east benegal sylhet very flavoursome dish as well as aromatic citrusy taste.Medium
- Babber Duck MasalaSliced duck meat cooked with baby potatoes and egg and has a flavour of cardimon.Medium
- Butter ChickenVery traditional indian dish cooked with extreme amount of butter and cream.
- Tandoori Mixed CurryA mixture of chicken tikka and lamb tikka as well as sheek kebab cooked with tomatoes, green peppers and onions in a delicious sauce.
- Kurzi Lamb For Two12 hours notice required any 2 starters, any 2 rice, a side dish and a naan.
- Pilau Rice
- Plain Rice
- Mushroom Rice
- Egg Rice
- Vegetable Rice
- Peas Pilau Rice
- Lemon Rice
- Keema Rice
- Special Pilau Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Keema Naan
- Peshwari Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Cheese Naan
- Kulcha Naan
- Stuffed Paratha
- Tandoori Roti
- Courgette Bhajee
- Bombay Potato
- Dry Vegetable
- Mushroom Bhajee
- Cauliflower Bhajee
- Bindi Bhajee
- Saag Bhajee
- Aloo Peas Bhajee
- Saag Aloo Bhajee
- Brinjal Bhajee
- Aloo Gobi
- Vegetable Curry
- Tarka Dal
- Masala Dal
- Chana Masala
- Saag Paneer
- Motor Paneer
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Curry Mecca delivery in Gravesend with Uber Eats?
Yes. Curry Mecca delivery is available on Uber Eats in Gravesend.
Is Curry Mecca delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Curry Mecca delivery is available to your location in Gravesend.
How do I order Curry Mecca delivery online in Gravesend?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Curry Mecca menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Curry Mecca online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Curry Mecca here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Curry Mecca order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a $0 delivery fee on selected orders.
How do I pay for my Curry Mecca order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Curry Mecca delivery in Gravesend?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Curry Mecca order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.