Cinnamon Tree Menu and Takeaway in Stoke
Location and hours
|17:00 - 22:30|
Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Stoke-On-Trent, EMEA ST4 6HT
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaA mild dish prepared with coconut powder, almond powder and fresh cream mixed in the chef’s tandoori masala sauce.
- Bombay Potatoes
- KormaA mild sweetish dish cooked with almond and coconut powder, fresh cream, with aromatic and fragrant spices.
- MadrasHot and sour flavoured spicy dish. Prepared with garam masala, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric and chilli powder. Definitely for connoisseur of curries.
- Lamb BaltiA delicious medium dish prepared with garlic, ginger, turmeric, paprik, and garam masala, garnished with coriander and sun dried fenugreek leaves.
- Punjabi SamosaPunjabi samosas are pyramid shaped short crust pastries, filled with a delicious and authentic blend of spicy potatoes and peas.Vegetarian, spicy
- Breaded Crab ClawsDeep fried crab claws coated in golden breadcrumbs creating a perfect appetiser to try.Popular
- Golden WingsThese juicy grilled chicken wings are most likely to be our customer favourites. Marinated in tandoori spices, hint of chilli, lemon juice and yoghurt.
- Bombay PakoraSucculent pieces of chicken breast, bowl mixed with various herbs and spices, coated in garam flour and deep fried.Popular
- Chingri FusionA definite must try for prawn lovers. De shelled King prawns roasted in a tandoori oven then delicately stir fried with onion and green pepper in a sweet and spicy flavours.Spicy
- Chilli Chicken TikkaMarinated chicken breast flame cooked in the tandoori oven then stir fried with onion and green pepper in special blend of flavours consisting of hot and sweet taste.Hot
- Jal on PuriDiced marinated chicken, pan-fried in a sweet chilli sauce. Served with a crispy puri bread.
- Cinnamon TrioDon't worry if you’re feeling a bit indecisive. Here’s a selection consisting of; chicken tikka, lamb tikka and sheek kebab. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.
- Sheek KebabThe word 'sheek' means skewers and ‘kebab’ means minced meat cooked over a charcoal fire. Seasoned with various spices such as ginger, garlic, garam masala, as well as lemon juice. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.
- Chicken or Lamb TikkaSmall pieces of boneless chicken breast or lamb barbecued using skewers on a clay oven after marinating in Indian spices and yoghurt. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.
- Tandoori ChickenSkinless chicken leg and breast marinated in a tenderising mixture of yoghurt, lemon juice and spice then barbecued in the tandoor’s flame. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.
- King Prawn TikkaDe shelled and de veined King prawn marinated in various flavoured spices. Garlic paste, ginger paste, garam masala, chilli powder, coriander, lemon juice and cumin powder into a bowl and mixed with the prawns. Cooked in the sizzling tandoor flame. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.
Chaat on Puri Starters
- Chicken Chaat on PuriShredded chicken breast mixed with tomatoes and cucumber then pan-cooked with sensational flavours of chaat masala. You are going to absolutely love it. Served with a puri bread. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.
- Aloo Chaat on PuriChopped potatoes sautéed with chopped tomato, onion and cucumber with aromatic spices of chaat masala. The result will leave your taste buds tickling. Served with a puri bread. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.Vegetarian
- Prawn on PuriTender prawns in a delicious, lightly spiced with tomato sauce, served with a crisp and light deep-fried puri bread. A mouth watering starter. Starter is complemented with salad and a mint yoghurt sauce.
Old School Starters
Chef's 70s Dishes
Chef's Signature Dishes
Chef's Signature Dishes Extras
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Cinnamon Tree delivery in Stoke with Uber Eats?
Yes. Cinnamon Tree delivery is available on Uber Eats in Stoke.
Is Cinnamon Tree delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Cinnamon Tree delivery is available to your location in Stoke.
How do I order Cinnamon Tree delivery online in Stoke?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Cinnamon Tree menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Cinnamon Tree online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Cinnamon Tree here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Cinnamon Tree order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a £0 delivery fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Cinnamon Tree order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Cinnamon Tree delivery in Stoke?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Cinnamon Tree order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.