Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|17:00 - 22:00|
|17:00 - 21:30|
|Wednesday - Thursday|
|17:00 - 22:00|
|Friday - Saturday|
|17:00 - 22:30|
- Picked for you
- Tikka Massala£10.95
- Sag Paneer£6.50
- Sag Aloo£6.25
- Tandoori Chicken (ST)£5.50Medium
- Tandoori Mix£7.95Medium
- Lamb Chops£7.95Medium
- Lamb Tikka (ST)£6.75Medium
- Sheek Kebab£5.50Medium
- Crispy Chilli Chicken£7.25Medium
- Prawn Puree£5.50Medium
- Chicken Puree£6.95Medium
- King Prawn Puree£7.95Medium
- Kebab Roll£7.95Chicken or Lamb tikka in a naan bread with lettuce salad and mayonnaise.Medium
- Onion Bhaji (2ps)£4.95flour, spices and onions in a batter, fried until golden and crispy with salad and mint yogurt sauce.vegetarian - medium
- Chicken Tikka (ST)£5.75marinated cubes of chicken barbecued in the tandoori. Served with salad and mint yogurt sauce.Medium
- Naga Kebab Roll£7.95Add some fire to your Kebab Roll with our popular Naga chilli.
- Tandoori Specialities
- Lamb Tikka (M)£9.95Medium
- Chicken Tikka (M)£9.95Medium
- Tandoori Mixed Grill£15.95Medium
- King Prawn Shaslik£17.95Medium
- Balti Specialities
- Tandoori King Prawn Balti£16.95extra large king prawns (shell on) in a sauce rich in flavours with a unique blend of special spices with onions and green peppers.Medium
- Balti£9.95Very rich in flavour with a unique blend of special spices with onions and mixed peppers.Medium
- Tikka Balti£10.95Very rich in flavor with a unique blend of special spices with onions and mixed peppers.Medium
- Prawn Balti£9.95Rich in flavour with a unique blend of special spices with onions and mixed peppers.Medium
- Chillies Special Balti£11.95Chicken, Lamb, Prawns with Mushrooms cooked in a rich flavour sauce with onions and mixed peppers.Medium
- Mixed Vegetable Balti£9.50Very rich in flavour with a unique blend of special spices with onions and mixed peppers.vegetable - medium
- Balti Zalfry£10.95Chicken or lamb tikka with fresh green chillies. Very rich in flavour with a unique blend of special spices with onions and mixed peppers.Very Hot
- Chefs Specialities
- Tikka Massala£10.95Mild - Contain Nuts
- Massala Madras£10.95Hot - Contain Nuts
- Garlic King Prawns£16.95
- Chillies Special£11.95Medium
- Makon£11.95Chicken or lamb tikka cooked in a rich tangy, pureed tomato based, topped with battery, creamy sweet sauce.Mild - Contain Nuts
- Bengali Style£10.95Cooked in fresh green chillis, ground ginger. gram masala Spices and coriander.Hot
- Pasanda£10.95Tender fillets of meat in a mild sweet sauce garnished with almonds, fenugreek leaves and sultanas.Mild - Contain Nuts
- Tandoori Mix Grill Kharai£15.95Tandoori chicken , chicken tikka, lamb tikka, and sheek kebab cooked in special sauce with onions, tomatoes, and green peppers.Medium
- Tandoori Butter Chicken£10.95diced chicken tikka pieces and spices cooked in a tangy sauce, topped with rich buttery creamy sauce..Mild - Contain Nuts
- Bhuna Aloo Gosht£10.95Chicken or lamb tikka cooked with potatoes in fairly hot sauce.Hot
- Chillies Special Shatkora£11.50Chicken or lamb cooked medium sauce with a citrus flavour " Shatkora" Indian vegetable.Hot
- Naga£11.50Cooked in a traditional style with onions, tomatoes, mustard, and Bangladeshi exotic chilli called naga for extreme hotter flavour.Contain Mustard - Very Hot
- Mixed Seafood Korai£13.95Tiger Prawns, Squid, King Prawns and Cod served in a Korai style sauce. Making this an interesting and alternative taste bud experience.Hot
- Deshi Mas Curry£13.95Tilapia (prime fillet no bones and no skin) specially prepared sauce. Delicate herbs and medium spices. Very popular. Served medium or hot.Mild
- Deshi Noodles£12.95Stir fried with noodles, egg. Sprinkling of red and green peppers onion, coriander and Bangladeshi herbs and spices, delicately spiced. Served medium, but can be mild, fairly hot, hot or very hot.Medium
- Dim Gosh Bhuna£12.95Boiled eggs with lamb or chicken cooked with fresh onions. Fresh coriander, green chillies, garlic, ginger, infused with cinnamon, bay leaf in a fairly hot sauce, but can be mild, hot or very hot.Hot
- Keema Peas£12.95Minced lamb with peas in an authentic Bengali style sauce. fairly hot.Hot
- Akhbari Chicken£15.951/2 tandoori chicken on the bone cooked with minced lamb. can be served medium, hot, very hot.Hot
- Bindi Lamb£12.95Okra with tender pieces of lamb cooked with green chillies fresh coriander fairly hot.Hot
- Naga Murgh Masala£14.50Chicken tikka, lamb tikka, Minced lamb cooked together in a sauce with Naga chilli paste, and green chilli. may contain mustard.Hot - Contain Mustard
- Garlic Chilli£11.95Fresh garlic and green chilli fairly hot.Hot
- Traditional Favourites
- Korma£9.75Mild - Contain Nuts
- Jalfrezi£9.75Very Hot
- Korai£9.75Medium, cooked with chunky onions, mixed peppers, and tomatoes.Medium
- Madras£9.75Fairly hot, with a mix of tomato puree, and hot spices giving it a fiery rich taste.Hot
- Dansak£9.75Sweet, sour and hot. A mix of spices with lentils and garlic.Hot
- Patia£9.75Slightly hot, a combination of garlic, tomato puree, red chilli, and black pepper.Hot
- Rogan£9.75Medium, with a mix of garlic, and tomatoes.Mild
- Malaya£9.75Very mild. A combination of coconut, pineapples, and spices.Mild - Contain Nuts
- Cylon£9.75Sweet, sour, and hot with coconut.Hot - Contain Nuts
- Tikka Biryani£13.95Medium
- Vegetable Biryani£12.95Cooked with tilda basmati rice medium flavored with special herbs and spices. served with vegetable curry.Medium
- King Prawn Biryani£14.95Cooked with tilda basmati rice medium flavoured with special herbs and spices served with vegetable curry.Medium
- Chef's Special Biryani£14.95Chicken, Lamb and prawns cooked together with tilda basmati rice, medium flavoured with special herbs and spices served with vegetable curry.Medium
- Garlic Tikka Biryani Zalfry£13.95Cooked with garlic, tilda basmati rice, mixed peppers, green chilli & hot spices served with vegetable curry.Hot
- Vegetable Side Dishes
- Mixed Vegetable Curry (S)£5.95vegetarian - medium
- Bombay Potato£5.95vegetarian - medium
- Mushroom Bhaji£5.95vegetarian - medium
- Cauliflower Bhaji£5.95vegetarian - medium
- Aloo Gobi£5.95vegetarian - medium
- Sag Aloo£6.25vegetarian - medium
- Sag Paneer£6.50vegetarian - medium
- Tarka Dall£5.95vegetarian - medium
- Sag Bhaji£5.95spinach with garlic and onions.vegetarian - medium
- Chana Masalla£5.95Chick peas in medium spiced dry sauce.vegetarian - medium
- Mottar Paneer£5.95medium spiced Peas cooked with cheddar cheese.vegetarian - medium
- Dall Masalla£5.95Thick spicy lentils.vegetarian - medium
- Boiled Rice£3.95plain boiled basmati rice.Medium
- Mushroom Rice£4.50Medium
- Egg Rice£4.50Medium
- Peas Rice£4.50rice with peasMedium
- Pilau Rice£4.25flavoured basmati rice.Medium
- Garlic Rice£4.50Medium
- Chillies Special Rice£6.95Egg, prawn, chicken with peas stir fried with basmati rice.Medium
- Bread and Sundries
- Plain Naan£3.95Medium
- Garlic Naan£4.50Medium
- Keema Naan£4.95Medium
- Plain Poppadum£0.80Medium
- Chutney and Pickles£2.95Medium
- Masala Chips£5.50
- Peshawari Naan£4.50Sweet with almond and coconut cream.Contain Nuts - Medium
- Cheese Naan£4.50Bread with cheddar cheeseMedium
- Cheese and Pineapple Naan£5.50bread with cheddar cheese and chopped pineapples.Medium
- Cheese Keema Naan£4.95bread with spiced minced lamb with cheddar cheese.Medium
- Chilli Cheese Naan£5.50bread with chopped green chilli and cheddar cheese.Medium
- Cheese and Garlic Naan£5.50Medium
- Spicy Poppadum£0.80Medium
- Mango Chutney Dip£0.70Sweet Mango chutney
- Mint Yogurt Dip£0.70Home made yogurt with mint chutney.
- Mixed Onion Salad£0.80chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumber with fresh coriander.
- Hot Lime Pickle£1.20Spicy pickled limes.
- English Dishes
- Chicken Nuggets£8.95Served with chips, peas, and tomatoes.
- Pepsi Cola Bottle, 1.5l£3.50Great tasting classic Pepsi Cola. A bold and robust fizzy drink
- Coke£3.501.25 Litre.
- Lemonade£3.501.5 Litre.
- Orange Juice£3.502 litre.
- Bottle of House Red 75cl£11.95Contains Acohol
- Bottle of House White 75cl£11.95medium dryContains Acohol
- Cobra 660ml£5.95Contains Acohol
- Kingfisher 660ml£5.95Contains Acohol
- Thatchers Gold 500ml£4.95Contains Acohol
- Vegan Menu
- Vegetable Samosas 3 Pieces£4.95
- Onion Bhaji£4.95
- Tofu Chat£5.95
- Salt and Pepper Tofu£5.95
- Crispy Chilli Cauliflower£5.95deep fried cauliflower coated in cornflour batter, cooked in sweet chilli sauce with onions carrots, green chili.
- Spinach Pakora 5 Pieces£5.95spinach with diced onions and spicy chick pea flour, deep fried.
- Veggie Pakora 5 Pieces£5.95mixed vegetables with chick pea batter, deep fried, served with salad and spicy mango chutney.
- Veggie Puree£5.95spiced mix vegetables on a fried flour thin bread.
- Mushroom Puree£5.95medium spiced mushrooms on thin fried flat bread.
- Spiced Aubergine Fritters£5.50pieces of Aubergine fried in a spicy chick pea flour.
- Aloo Chat£5.50potatoes with chunky onions, mix peppers with special chaat masala. served with salad and mint yogurt sauce.
- Main Course
- Jalfrezi£8.95hot with sliced onions, green chilli and mixed peppers.
- Bhuna£8.95medium, with onions, garlic, tomatoes, and a selection of spices in a thick sauce.
- Garlic Chilli£9.50with fresh garlic and green chilli
- Pasanda£8.95very mild sweet, cooked with almond nuts sultans, fenugreek leaves.
- Malaya£7.95Very mild. A combination of coconut, pineapples, and spices.
- Naga£9.95cooked in sauce with Naga chilli paste. may contain mustard.
- Aloo Chana Sag Biryani£9.95Biryani is a specially prepared aromatic rice with potatoes, chick peas, spinach in a mixture of Indian spices. served with mix vegetable curry.
- Garlic Chana Dall£8.95lentils with fresh garlic and spiced chick peas.
- Bindi Tofu Begali Style£9.75Okra with organic Tofu in a spicy fairly hot sauce.
- Aubergine Chana Korai£8.95A well spiced dish cooked with Aubergine, chick peas, coriander, mix peppers, onions medium hot.
- Side Dishes
- Sag Aloo£6.50
- Tarka Dall£5.50
- Garlic Mushroom Sag£6.95fresh garlic with mushrooms and spinach, medium hot.
- Veggie Dall Masala£6.50lentils with mixed vegetables.
- Vegetable Bhaji£5.50dry mixed vegetables.
- Sag Gobi£5.50spinach with cauliflower.
Can I order Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant takeaway in South West, UK with Uber Eats?
Yes. Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant takeaway is available on Uber Eats in South West, UK.
Is Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant delivery might not be available everywhere in South West, UK, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant takeaway online in South West, UK?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant takeaway in South West, UK?
What’s best at Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in ‘Picked for you’.
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant in South West, UK?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your South West, UK address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Chillies Bangladeshi & Indian Restaurant delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.